Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I was going to start this thread tomorrow....so I started it today lol. I am predicting for myself a seamless transaction although I will ask if I can buy off contract and get the gift card. Maybe I can slide/throw a fit. Maybe I'll just keep the extra line. Maybe I'm from outer space....jk all this waiting is making me delirious so I am preparing myself now by backing up all my info etc. I will set everything in place tomorrow so come Friday morning I will be at Best Buy with proverbial bells on. Share your experiences, email screen shots, a picture of your mother (no, please don't) haha lets keep it light hearted as we wait shall we?!

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

I can't wait to pick up this phone. It'll be my first preorder for a phone, but I'm sure all will go well. I actually have work the day it comes out but I made sure my manager switched my shift so I can go to Best Buy in the morning to pickup my preorder. My manager understood why I needed the shift change.. I mean.. I do work at the dang Best Buy lol.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I was going to start this thread tomorrow....so I started it today lol. I am predicting for myself a seamless transaction although I will ask if I can buy off contract and get the gift card. Maybe I can slide/throw a fit. Maybe I'll just keep the extra line. Maybe I'm from outer space....jk all this waiting is making me delirious so I am preparing myself now by backing up all my info etc. I will set everything in place tomorrow so come Friday morning I will be at Best Buy with proverbial bells on. Share your experiences, email screen shots, a picture of your mother (no, please don't) haha lets keep it light hearted as we wait shall we?!

Can you buy me one and ship it to Virginia? Lol

Posted via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Already got my stuff ready to go...my trade in, my daughter's phone, magnetic clips just waiting to put case in there tomorrow! Excited!

Attachments

• 22436.jpg
    22436.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 340

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

I'm sad. I wasn't able to put my pre-order in until the 14th with tmo. You know bills to and all. I'm happy that I'll be getting the phone but sooooo jelly Al that everyone is getting theirs so soon. The guy at tmobile told me NEXT WEEK Thursday. A part me wants to go to the store first thing Friday and if they have it cancel my pre-orders. I read somewhere that you have to cancel at least three days ahead of time in order to get the phone in store.

Posted via the Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I'm sad. I wasn't able to put my pre-order in until the 14th with tmo. You know bills to and all. I'm happy that I'll be getting the phone but sooooo jelly Al that everyone is getting theirs so soon. The guy at tmobile told me NEXT WEEK Thursday. A part me wants to go to the store first thing Friday and if they have it cancel my pre-orders. I read somewhere that you have to cancel at least three days ahead of time in order to get the phone in store.

I don't see why not there is usually plenty of stock but I would get there early just in case with this one. You know, due amazing demand lol

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Attachments

• 2014-10-15-10-16-55.jpg
    2014-10-15-10-16-55.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 2014-10-15-10-17-51.jpg
    2014-10-15-10-17-51.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 703

erinpac

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

Have your Best Buy's all already contacted you?
I'm fretting they took down my email wrong somehow.

mgarcia1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Have your Best Buy's all already contacted you?
I'm fretting they took down my email wrong somehow.

When I was at Best Buy, they made a point of confirming my email address with me. After they processed the pre-order I received a couple of confirmation emails from them. If you haven't received any emails from them at all you might want to go back and check to see what they have in thier system.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Omg I love you for this!!Lol if I can get this then I will pay $0 out of pocket with the $200 trade in promo plus the pre order gift card and this!! Please Lord Jesus let this work lol

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for starting this thread!

Waiting impatiently for BB email. 2 more days dammit. Hurry the hell up and give us the note 4!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Only 36 hours I'm going bright and early when they open lol I'll give them about an hour to settle in lol.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Only 36 hours I'm going bright and early when they open lol I'll give them about an hour to settle in lol.

Wish I could. Working the night before so I'll be dead tired. I'll get some sleep and then head out!

Let's see if we can get more Posts then the tmobile thread! . Probably not since they got theirs so early lol

acastillo922

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Too bad us Verizon folks won't be able to get in on the extra $50 :( It ends on the 18th and we can't pick ours up until the 23rd.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I posted in the case thread but got my awesome spigen tough armor case, gunmetal, and it looks amazing. Now just need the note 4

Sorry the pics are kinda crap, the case looks great in person!

31402395ecee635950e3efb7d9ee1570.jpg

c038f742e6737878111736594bff329a.jpg

9239288929c38d2c3ed43f17df685eb3.jpg

16cec8905db7d72726b5546aaf797f53.jpg

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Kinda tired of waiting but telling myself to enjoy the last few days with my Nexus 5.