11-10-2014 11:21 PM
459 123 ...
tools
    I was going to start this thread tomorrow....so I started it today lol. I am predicting for myself a seamless transaction although I will ask if I can buy off contract and get the gift card. Maybe I can slide/throw a fit. Maybe I'll just keep the extra line. Maybe I'm from outer space....jk all this waiting is making me delirious so I am preparing myself now by backing up all my info etc. I will set everything in place tomorrow so come Friday morning I will be at Best Buy with proverbial bells on. Share your experiences, email screen shots, a picture of your mother (no, please don't) haha lets keep it light hearted as we wait shall we?!
    10-15-2014 06:46 PM
    I can't wait to pick up this phone. It'll be my first preorder for a phone, but I'm sure all will go well. I actually have work the day it comes out but I made sure my manager switched my shift so I can go to Best Buy in the morning to pickup my preorder. My manager understood why I needed the shift change.. I mean.. I do work at the dang Best Buy lol.
    10-15-2014 06:58 PM
    I was going to start this thread tomorrow....so I started it today lol. I am predicting for myself a seamless transaction although I will ask if I can buy off contract and get the gift card. Maybe I can slide/throw a fit. Maybe I'll just keep the extra line. Maybe I'm from outer space....jk all this waiting is making me delirious so I am preparing myself now by backing up all my info etc. I will set everything in place tomorrow so come Friday morning I will be at Best Buy with proverbial bells on. Share your experiences, email screen shots, a picture of your mother (no, please don't) haha lets keep it light hearted as we wait shall we?!
    Can you buy me one and ship it to Virginia? Lol

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 07:45 PM
    Can you buy me one and ship it to Virginia? Lol

Lol I'll buy you one if I get to keep it lol

10-15-2014 07:56 PM
    Already got my stuff ready to go...my trade in, my daughter's phone, magnetic clips just waiting to put case in there tomorrow! Excited!

Attached Thumbnails Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?-22436.jpg  
    mchi5 and Preach2k like this.
    10-15-2014 08:00 PM
    I'm sad. I wasn't able to put my pre-order in until the 14th with tmo. You know bills to and all. I'm happy that I'll be getting the phone but sooooo jelly Al that everyone is getting theirs so soon. The guy at tmobile told me NEXT WEEK Thursday. A part me wants to go to the store first thing Friday and if they have it cancel my pre-orders. I read somewhere that you have to cancel at least three days ahead of time in order to get the phone in store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2014 08:12 PM
    I'm sad. I wasn't able to put my pre-order in until the 14th with tmo. You know bills to and all. I'm happy that I'll be getting the phone but sooooo jelly Al that everyone is getting theirs so soon. The guy at tmobile told me NEXT WEEK Thursday. A part me wants to go to the store first thing Friday and if they have it cancel my pre-orders. I read somewhere that you have to cancel at least three days ahead of time in order to get the phone in store.

I don't see why not there is usually plenty of stock but I would get there early just in case with this one. You know, due amazing demand lol

10-15-2014 08:15 PM
    I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Attached Thumbnails Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?-2014-10-15-10-16-55.jpg   Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?-2014-10-15-10-17-51.jpg  
    mrhankey184 and reesh11 like this.
    10-15-2014 08:27 PM
    Have your Best Buy's all already contacted you?
    I'm fretting they took down my email wrong somehow.
    10-15-2014 10:22 PM
    I don't think anyone has gotten an email yet. I sure haven't :\
    10-15-2014 10:32 PM
    I have not. I was told it would be ready to go Friday the 17th.
    10-15-2014 10:49 PM
    Have your Best Buy's all already contacted you?
    I'm fretting they took down my email wrong somehow.
    When I was at Best Buy, they made a point of confirming my email address with me. After they processed the pre-order I received a couple of confirmation emails from them. If you haven't received any emails from them at all you might want to go back and check to see what they have in thier system.

10-15-2014 11:01 PM
    I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Omg I love you for this!!Lol if I can get this then I will pay $0 out of pocket with the $200 trade in promo plus the pre order gift card and this!! Please Lord Jesus let this work lol

desnabc44 likes this.
    10-15-2014 11:37 PM
    Thanks for starting this thread!

Waiting impatiently for BB email. 2 more days dammit. Hurry the hell up and give us the note 4!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 11:49 PM
    Only 36 hours I'm going bright and early when they open lol I'll give them about an hour to settle in lol.

Tarek53180 and mchi5 like this.
    10-16-2014 12:06 AM
    Only 36 hours I'm going bright and early when they open lol I'll give them about an hour to settle in lol.

Haha .
    10-16-2014 12:10 AM

Wish I could. Working the night before so I'll be dead tired. I'll get some sleep and then head out!

Let's see if we can get more Posts then the tmobile thread! . Probably not since they got theirs so early lol

10-16-2014 12:14 AM
    Too bad us Verizon folks won't be able to get in on the extra $50 It ends on the 18th and we can't pick ours up until the 23rd.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-16-2014 12:15 AM
    I posted in the case thread but got my awesome spigen tough armor case, gunmetal, and it looks amazing. Now just need the note 4

Sorry the pics are kinda crap, the case looks great in person!

jerseygirl and Preach2k like this.
    10-16-2014 12:24 AM
    Kinda tired of waiting but telling myself to enjoy the last few days with my Nexus 5.

cnotes63 and mchi5 like this.
    10-16-2014 12:25 AM
    I need a hard case in case the s view case doesn't work hehe. I'm thinking otterbox but they are way expensive and not yet available. We'll see what they have Friday. I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store! I doubt we get more posts than the T-Mobile thread since we are probably the minority that ordered from BB and they already have theirs. But it will be interesting to see what kinds of run arounds ppl get. Should be bundles of fun.

mchi5 likes this.
    10-16-2014 12:44 AM
    I need a hard case in case the s view case doesn't work hehe. I'm thinking otterbox but they are way expensive and not yet available. We'll see what they have Friday. I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store! I doubt we get more posts than the T-Mobile thread since we are probably the minority that ordered from BB and they already have theirs. But it will be interesting to see what kinds of run arounds ppl get. Should be bundles of fun.

Yeah. Not sure if I'll post too many unboxing pics bec there have been many of those. But may post my Note 4 with my awesome spigen case I got

Yeah would be interested to see what accessories they have on Friday

10-16-2014 12:51 AM
    Great review by The Verge on note 4

Man makes me want one now even more!! 😣

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/15/6...-note-4-review

Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-16-2014 03:31 AM
    One more day!!

reesh11 and asics10 like this.
    10-16-2014 07:03 AM
    I hope things go smooth as well. I only wish that best buy opened before 10 am. 10 am opening is brutal because I have to get to work. Hopefully if I get there by 8:30 I will just wait, get in and out.
    10-16-2014 07:37 AM
459 123 ...