Posted via the Android Central App
    I know lol

That's why I said root your device

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 08:35 PM
    I know lol

That's why I said root your device

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I know, but your comment really made me laugh, and I really needed that today. Other than my Note 4 finally shipping today, its really not been a good day. No offense intended.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2014 08:39 PM
    There isn't much bloat when it comes to T-Mobile in my opinion. There is the my account app, TV, caller ID, visual voicemail.

I'd call the TV app and caller ID bloat. The my account is just common for carriers and visual voicemail is self explanatory.
    honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-15-2014 09:22 PM
    It's not to bad on tmobile. I have like about three app on my note 4 from tmobile, now Samsung is another story. All the bloatware is from Samsung on my n4

my note 4 is better than yours
    10-15-2014 09:58 PM
    Spell check sucks on the note 4 but yes blot ware
    10-15-2014 11:34 PM
    All the Samsung crap and Google crap and tmobile crap ore loaded can't remove
    10-15-2014 11:35 PM
    All the Samsung crap and Google crap and tmobile crap ore loaded can't remove
    I'm confused.. What else would you get the Note 4 if you removed all Google and samsung stuff? Just curious .
    10-15-2014 11:39 PM
    Spell check sucks on the note 4 but yes blot ware
    Try using SwiftKey. It works wonders!
    10-15-2014 11:39 PM
    I'm confused.. What else would you get the Note 4 if you removed all Google and samsung stuff? Just curious .
    The notation and stylus.
    I have come to the conclusion I like plain OS used Nexus for a while then went to the iPhone 4S all the way to the iPhone 5S with a few androids in between Note 2 Note 3 to me had a few glitches not smooth however this Note 4 is awesome I just don't like all the crap on it I wish it was like a Nexus with a stylus but a Note TouchWiz I actually do like so I can live with that
    The Note 4 is an amazing phone I just rather customiz my own apps and needs myself
    10-16-2014 10:28 AM
    The notation and stylus.
    I have come to the conclusion I like plain OS used Nexus for a while then went to the iPhone 4S all the way to the iPhone 5S with a few androids in between Note 2 Note 3 to me had a few glitches not smooth however this Note 4 is awesome I just don't like all the crap on it I wish it was like a Nexus with a stylus but a Note TouchWiz I actually do like so I can live with that
    The Note 4 is an amazing phone I just rather customiz my own apps and needs myself
    Just hide them then not that big of a deal like much of these hard-core android fanboys want to make it out as to go as root a phone and remove it. Hiding them works just as well and if you Uninstall the updates and turn them off the space they take is small so it don't matter specially with a 32gb phone

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    mavz44 likes this.
    10-16-2014 10:38 AM
    Try using SwiftKey. It works wonders!
    SwiftKey is the best. I got it on sale for like $0.99 or something and would of paid $2.99 or whatever it originally was when it was a paid app

10-16-2014 10:39 AM
    SwiftKey is the best. I got it on sale for like $0.99 or something and would of paid $2.99 or whatever it originally was when it was a paid app

I love Swiftkey. I think I got it years ago when Google ran those 10 cent sells. We all used to get on here at look for them. Those were the days.
    10-16-2014 11:12 AM
    How do I remove all the tmobile blot wear
    I think you mean bloatware?
    10-16-2014 11:13 AM
    I think you mean bloatware?
    Yes that's exactly what I meant but spell check sometimes corrects me incorrectly
    10-16-2014 01:17 PM
    Whether bloatware or blotware I am happy to see folks posting solutions like hiding the apps and killing the updates. I have Verizon and have been using my iPhone 4 since I bought it new...when it was the current Apple iPhone! Just never saw any reasons to get a 4S or a 5 of a 5S and plenty of reasons to leave them in my rear view and was not ready to be a Note early or even midlife adopter. So having been in Apple prison for a while, I am likely to be looking for ways to hack away at the overage without necessarily killing it for all time until I learn more about what they are as individual apps. That said, I don't want to bog down the N4 with all this nonsense assuming a bunch of it is truly nonsense.

Funny how products are really not designed for the US market any longer....the surest sign that we no longer rule the world if we ever did. We actually prefer devices that address the things we do the most....puts them front and center and drops everything else to the background...it took forever for companies like Sony to stop giving us TV remotes with every tom, **** and harry thing you could do for and to your TV directly from a discreet button and then when they ran out of discreet button space, instead of understanding what functions we really wanted to address from a remote THEN they started to layer multiple functions into the buttons with almost no regard for what was layered and what was top leve! When companies like Procon gave us on/off....volume up/down and channel up/down it was a revelation or a revolution....oh who cares.

Anyway...thanks
    10-16-2014 01:52 PM
    Anyone have a list of safe remove bloatware from Tmobile Note 4?

I just rooted removed the ovious but I want to clean everything out that I possibly can
    11-23-2014 05:42 PM