Got BB email to pickup

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I got my BB email to pick up my N4 tomorrow, Friday 10-17. Says they will hold it until Saturday 10-18. So I will be picking mine up tomorrow. When I ordered it I was told it would be held for 3 days not 2.

martyb511

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
(Verizon Pre-Order) I haven't gotten mine yet, but I have a feeling I'll be refreshing my email frequently today. I'm hoping my BB location will have a few Verizon units..I can't wait another week, lol

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Dang. I never got a confirmation email. But I do have the printed slip and the $50 gift card. I know all my info is right as I get emails all the time from Best Buy. I'll just wait and see. Either way, I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow and I hope they have my phone.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I did receive a confirmation of my preorder email from BB the day after I preordered. If you didn't get one I would call the store to make sure your preorder is in their system. I think today is the last day for preorders to qualify for the $200 BB trade in.

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Okay - crisis prevented.

Email went to account holders name - which is my wife. She's had the preoder confirmation email.

I was thinking it was going to come to my email.

Now I just need to wait for the pick-up email.