Got BB email to pickup

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I did receive a confirmation of my preorder email from BB the day after I preordered. If you didn't get one I would call the store to make sure your preorder is in their system. I think today is the last day for preorders to qualify for the $200 BB trade in.

I took my confirmation email and called BB. They did not have the order number on record. Couldn't find it based on my phone number. I then dug out my reservation receipt I received when I preordered. It had a completely different order number on it and they still couldn't find it. They eventually found my order (I have no idea how) and then told me that since it was VZW, I have to wait until the 24th. Does not give me confidence in Best Buy.

muadib279

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I took my confirmation email and called BB. They did not have the order number on record. Couldn't find it based on my phone number. I then dug out my reservation receipt I received when I preordered. It had a completely different order number on it and they still couldn't find it. They eventually found my order (I have no idea how) and then told me that since it was VZW, I have to wait until the 24th. Does not give me confidence in Best Buy.
Why? That was set by VZ, not BB. I'm on at&t so I will be there shortly after they open.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I got my pick up email today. I only preordered last week on Thursday (Oct 9?).

Sprint. Far Southwest suburbs of Chicago.

txlnghrn79

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I have not received my email from best buy but they just called and said it would be ready tomorrow and I set an apt to pick it up!!! AT&T, Dallas-Ft. Worth area here.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my email confirmation also. I'm on Sprint. I'll be there when they open tomorrow. I had to take the day off. I can't work with a new phone in my pocket. Lol

txlnghrn79

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Check your spam folders, I got the call from my BB at 6:40 so I decided to check the spam folder. It was there at 3:38pm. Hope that helps some!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22