When I opened the package I looked to see if the Glas.tr was the exact same size as the Note 4's screen.
    I figured if it was the same size then I would not go ahead with the install because I knew it would not sit
    flush with the curved edges of the Note 4's screen. The Glas.tr comes up just shy of the edges so I decided
    to go ahead. I am very happy with the outcome. I think it came out great.

My Note 4 with Spigen Glas.tr Slim glass screen protector-wp_20141016_22_33_15_pro.jpg
    Preach2k, Bob750, Dankees and 1 others like this.
    10-16-2014 09:46 PM
    Why didn't you want it to go to the edge?
    10-16-2014 09:53 PM
    I think to avoid the halo affect. It looks good but odd since it doesn't go the edge
    10-16-2014 09:56 PM
    because I knew it would not sit flush with the curved edges of the Note 4's screen.
    10-16-2014 09:56 PM
    If it went to the edge then the bottom (adhesive part) of the glass protector would also have to be curved downward.
    10-16-2014 09:58 PM
    I think yours came out really nice. I was going to wait until the illoome protector that's supposed to cover the complete screen became available but after seeing a picture of yours I'd be satisfied with the coverage. I have my doubts about anybody coming out with a glass screen protector that will actually cover the whole screen because of its curvature. I think the last Samsung model with curved screen edges was the S3 and I don't believe any manufacturer ever came out with a glass screen protector that covered the entire screen.
    10-16-2014 10:04 PM
    I actually placed an order for the iloome also a couple of days ago in case the Spigen didn't work out.
    If I hadn't already received the Spigen I probably would have waited to see what iloome came up with.
    I'm thrilled with the results. Had a couple of very small bubbles at first but they easily squeegee'd out. I had read online
    that it can help to minimize airborne dust by installing it in the bathroom after running a very hot shower.
    I don't know if that actually helped but I didn't have one speck of dust to remove.
    10-16-2014 10:24 PM
    On one of the other Note 4 threads about protectors somebody posted they contacted iloome and were told that the currently available iloome protector does not cover the entire screen and that they were developing one that did. But like I said I've got my doubts about that and I'd be satisfied with the coverage yours has. I've never used a glass protector, only film and I always put them on in the bathroom after running hot water in the shower to eliminate airborne dust particles on the screen. No question that method works well.
    10-16-2014 10:30 PM
    Don't quote me on it but I think Bodyguardz pure glass does and the ilooma's have but apparently need more development time to get one to cover for the N4.

I think the corning screen protectors will cover as well. They are all taking more time to get out but I think they will be here. Notice though, all that I have mentioned tend to be at the upper end of the market.

Zagg will not and I do not believe they are trying to design one that will.
    10-16-2014 10:42 PM
    Hello! New to the forum. My Note 4 will arrive tomorrow. My Spigen case will arrive today. I've been searching for info on tempered glass screen protectors and eventually found this post. Can you indicate where you purchased yours? It looks very nice, BTW. Amazon has several glass products for the Note 4, but I can't find the proper Spigen GLAS.tR one there. There are a few full-retail-price retailers I've found (Spigen, B&H and Adorama) but I'm hoping I can save a few bucks ordering at the lowest price available. Thanks!
    10-23-2014 02:51 PM
    Where did you get it / buy it all i see is the mobile pioneer one. that doesnt look like yours. I dont mind full retail if it doesnt come broken like my last one.
    11-13-2014 08:39 AM
    Hello! New to the forum. My Note 4 will arrive tomorrow. My Spigen case will arrive today. I've been searching for info on tempered glass screen protectors and eventually found this post. Can you indicate where you purchased yours? It looks very nice, BTW. Amazon has several glass products for the Note 4, but I can't find the proper Spigen GLAS.tR one there. There are a few full-retail-price retailers I've found (Spigen, B&H and Adorama) but I'm hoping I can save a few bucks ordering at the lowest price available. Thanks!
    I purchased mine on Ebay from spigen_inc. It states that it comes as is, no returns, so it's with prayer and crossed fingers that I completed the order, lol. It should arrive this week. 1 protector costs about $18 with expedited shipping. If the Spigen doesn't work out, I've read/heard really good things about Zerolemon's tempered glass screen protectors. These are pricier screen protectors, however, a scratch on a $20+ screen protector vs. a $700-800 N4, IMO, is worth it.
    Mark Valentine likes this.
    01-05-2015 03:41 AM
    I purchased & received my Spigen Glas.tr before the Note 4 was released, and have had it on my phone since day #1. It's fantastic - it doesn't cover the whole screen, but that makes no difference IMO. There's no halo, it's easy to keep clean and it still looks like new.
    01-05-2015 07:18 AM