06-19-2015 10:02 PM
36 12
tools
    Can you turn off Burst Shot off? Can't find it in settings
    10-17-2014 01:31 AM
    Don't think so. You have to hold it for a good 2 seconds or so to initiate it.
    10-17-2014 03:54 PM
    Don't think so. You have to hold it for a good 2 seconds or so to initiate it.
    This is just Stupid then ... I want an option to turn it off like in other Samsung PHones ... I am fine with them adding stuff but please give me an option to turn them off in Camera setting really?
    10-17-2014 06:17 PM
    This is just Stupid then ... I want an option to turn it off like in other Samsung PHones ... I am fine with them adding stuff but please give me an option to turn them off in Camera setting really?
    /shrug. I can't say.. You'd have to ask them. For me it isn't so bad since you have to hold down.
    10-17-2014 06:33 PM
    I posted your question in the Samsung Experts area of AT&T's forum. I'll let you know what they say.
    10-17-2014 09:30 PM
    I posted your question in the Samsung Experts area of AT&T's forum. I'll let you know what they say.
    I'm with t-mobile so maybe it's a t-mobile? Or they would know

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    10-17-2014 09:49 PM
    My Note 4 is on T-Mobile, too. I'll try whatever they say first and if it doesn't work, I'll ask about the different carriers' versions.
    10-17-2014 09:53 PM
    My Note 4 is on T-Mobile, too. I'll try whatever they say first and if it doesn't work, I'll ask about the different carriers' versions.
    I know but some might some options while others do?

10-17-2014 10:00 PM
    So far, the answer is below. I posted a follow-up question for clarity.

"Thanks for swinging by! If you press the shutter button once, this will allow you to take one picture at a time. An alternative would be turning on the Volume Key option to take pictures.

Burst mode is by default, turned on for your phone. To activate it, press and hold your shutter button. This will allow you to take up to 30 pictures rapidly. We do this so you won't miss a thing!"
    10-17-2014 10:06 PM
    So far, the answer is below. I posted a follow-up question for clarity.

"Thanks for swinging by! If you press the shutter button once, this will allow you to take one picture at a time. An alternative would be turning on the Volume Key option to take pictures.

Burst mode is by default, turned on for your phone. To activate it, press and hold your shutter button. This will allow you to take up to 30 pictures rapidly. We do this so you won't miss a thing!"
    Wow that answer is dumb... Isn't the reason I have android is because of choice? I want an option to turn it off. Seriously with that response I feel like returning it out of spite and pre order a nexus 6. Thanks for the help but Damn I find that stupid almost Verizon stupid lol

10-17-2014 10:13 PM
    The clarified response is below. More clarity may be coming later, as someone else already asked about the different versions of the Note 4.

"That's correct, Burst Mode cannot be turned off. Thanks for this feedback though, we'll definitely forward this onward to our software development team."
    10-17-2014 10:28 PM
    The clarified response is below. More clarity may be coming later, as someone else already asked about the different versions of the Note 4.

"That's correct, Burst Mode cannot be turned off. Thanks for this feedback though, we'll definitely forward this onward to our software development team."
    Well that's dumb I am about to pack my note 4 back and return it lol. I want to turn it off.

10-17-2014 10:33 PM
    Well that's dumb I am about to pack my note 4 back and return it lol. I want to turn it off.

You'd return a phone because of that?
    10-17-2014 11:01 PM
    You'd return a phone because of that?
    I'll return it because they think it is a feature I want and won't give me an option to turn this feature off

Martyn Britton likes this.
    10-17-2014 11:02 PM
    I'll return it because they think it is a feature I want and won't give me an option to turn this feature off

Well I guess if you want to return it for that.. Well it's your decision . I don't see you finding a phone though that will let you customize every option.
    10-17-2014 11:07 PM
    Well I guess if you want to return it for that it's your decision . I don't see you finding a phone though that will let you customize every option.
    It's principle at this point. Calling is a feature I want and don't give me an option to turn it off specially something like burst mode....

10-17-2014 11:08 PM
    It's principle at this point. Calling is a feature I want and don't give me an option to turn it off specially something like burst mode....

Pathetic. Return it then. There are people that want and are waiting for this phone.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2014 11:15 PM
    Pathetic. Return it then. There are people that want and are waiting for this phone.

Pathetic I want to return a phone that should have basic features like turning off burst mode? It was I every other phone but decide to take it out of the note 4?

10-17-2014 11:16 PM
    Pathetic I want to return a phone that should have basic features like turning off burst mode? It was I every other phone but decide to take it out of the note 4?

If you feel that way and it really bothers you I'd suggest returning and nabbing something else that works for you.
    fantom305 likes this.
    10-17-2014 11:18 PM
    If you feel that way and it really bothers you I'd suggest returning and nabbing something else that works for you.
    This is just me more ranting.... Don't feel angry enough to ship it back in the mail yet lol. Still a dumb idea

10-17-2014 11:20 PM
    Stop eating at Taco Bell. Oh wait, that says SHOT.....my bad....
    10-17-2014 11:31 PM
    I'm returning my phone too, cause when I press the power button, I want a noise /sounds effect, and I can't find the option to enable it.
    KreepyKen likes this.
    10-17-2014 11:56 PM
    Here is an idea...just don't use it. Take your finger off the trigger

10-18-2014 12:05 AM
    Here is an idea...just don't use it. Take your finger off the trigger

Or how about give me an option which has been in every other phone before?

10-18-2014 01:04 AM
    I'm returning my phone too, cause when I press the power button, I want a noise /sounds effect, and I can't find the option to enable it.
    Lol epic

BarfingMonkey likes this.
    10-18-2014 01:06 AM
36 12