I had seen the gap on the Note in stores before.. But on my N4, it seems like the gap is wider on the right side.
    The phone is a beast.. Great pictures, even under very low light. It struggles a little with faces under low light but it's very good.
    Something that I notice and it's bothers a little, YouTube doesn't play 1080p videos, they are all 720p max and Show box app takes longer to load than on my LG G2. The streaming to the Xbox is also better on the LG G2. I don't know what's going on there. Battery was at 50% when it arrived and it was on 10% in 3 hrs... I was using it non stop, so I will check again tomorrow.
    That gap though... I don't know.
    S-pen is awesome, very responsive and very accurate.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2014 01:31 AM
    How do you know it only streams in 720p? In the general settings in the YouTube app and it only allows you to set it to only stream in HD when on wifi, doesn't say anything about the resolution.

Oh...nevermind, just saw that you have to actually watch the video, then click on the 3 dots, pick quality and then choose the available resolution. Hmm, maybe you're trying to watch a video that's only available in 720p? Try something else like a new movie trailer.
    10-17-2014 01:43 AM
    I think I read on another forum that the YouTube app has now been restricted to 720p
    10-17-2014 02:54 AM
    It is a little disconcerting that they still cannot get the gap to at least be the same on both sides of the screen. I suppose it is possible that some of these are still from the initial production run. Another possibility is that Sammy simply does not consider the difference right to left worth their time. They have already said the gap is actually a feature. Frankly I don't they they should have down that road. It is a design element maybe but calling it a feature is a bit much regardless of what it might do to save the device from damage. The shock absorbers on my car are not a feature....they are a design element.
    10-17-2014 03:08 AM
    I think I read on another forum that the YouTube app has now been restricted to 720p
    Naa I found 1 1080p video on Youtube
    10-17-2014 03:26 AM
    I just got mine yesterday and mine has no gap on the sides.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 05:32 AM