Note 4 S Pen Damage

tbocfo

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
This S Pen feels week compared to the Note 2 and 3. I used it once for 10 minutes and put it back. I have the Spigen Tough Armor case and have not dropped my phone. The metal ring around the top of the pen is dented and has a rough edge on it as if the phone struck an edge where the pen is. The metal around the white inlay is out of shape with a gap on one side. I never really inspected the S Pen when my phone came Monday. Love the phone but feel the SPEN was made cheap.

Posted via the Android Central App

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: S Pen Damage

That does not sound cheap...that sounds defective. I would see if you can just exchange the pen without exchanging the whole device to do it. Sounds more like it got battered somewhere in the production process and was not caught.

tbocfo

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

Spoke with Tmobile they will replace the whole phone. They transferred me to Samsung since I did not want to swap entire phone. Samsung said they unfortunately cannot replace the S Pen and since I bought it at Tmobile they need to correct it. I also own Samsung appliances and get the same crappy customer service. I do not want to swap out phones since there is no gap on my screen and the phone is perfect. Looks like I will have to buy my own Spen 29.99. Thanks Samsung Customer service!

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

This S Pen feels week compared to the Note 2 and 3. I used it once for 10 minutes and put it back. I have the Spigen Tough Armor case and have not dropped my phone. The metal ring around the top of the pen is dented and has a rough edge on it as if the phone struck an edge where the pen is. The metal around the white inlay is out of shape with a gap on one side. I never really inspected the S Pen when my phone came Monday. Love the phone but feel the SPEN was made cheap.

You know what the weird thing is? The note 4 s pen works on the note 3

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz