Of the Exynos version of this phone? It seems like will be the only version available in my country and re-sellers seem to also only be selling the Exynos version. I ask because of my terrible experience with the Exynos version of the Galaxy S4. Your feedback would be appreciated.
    10-17-2014 07:28 AM
    I have the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 which I believe has the version if exynos cpu before this one and tbh if I had it in a phone I would not buy it and chose the nexus 6 over note 4. The exynos on the tab s is very sluggish and app support is pretty bad if you play games. Alot aren't supported or is very laggy for more demanding games. So unless the exynos is a major step up I would think it's pretty bad Imo. If your just using your phone for email, video, texting, Web browsing or etc it is fine though

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    10-17-2014 07:41 AM
    Uhh...there's something wrong with your tab then dude. I have a Galaxy Note 2014 which has the Same exynos chip at the same resolution and a wacom panel eating up resources...I have none of those problems, games are smooth, performance is terrific and any "lag" is all in the launcher.

Exchange your tablet if you're having issues...

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 07:47 AM
    I have the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5 which I believe has the version if exynos cpu before this one and tbh if I had it in a phone I would not buy it and chose the nexus 6 over note 4. The exynos on the tab s is very sluggish and app support is pretty bad if you play games. Alot aren't supported or is very laggy for more demanding games. So unless the exynos is a major step up I would think it's pretty bad Imo. If your just using your phone for email, video, texting, Web browsing or etc it is fine though

Yeah that is kinda my concern. Stuff for the Exynos versions never seem to be optimized as well as the Snapdragon version. I really hope that unlocked Snapdragon versions become available soon.
    10-17-2014 10:59 AM
    Uhh...there's something wrong with your tab then dude. I have a Galaxy Note 2014 which has the Same exynos chip at the same resolution and a wacom panel eating up resources...I have none of those problems, games are smooth, performance is terrific and any "lag" is all in the launcher.

Exchange your tablet if you're having issues...

Dude try to play xcom on it. I had the note 10.1 2014 edition and tab s and both has this issue. I already pre ordered a Ipad air 2 so I'll probably shelve the tab s or sell it and recoup some of the money I just spent on the Ipad

10-17-2014 11:30 AM
    I play Xcom, Dead Trigger, Asphalt 8 all pretty regularly...they work just fine

10-17-2014 12:41 PM
    I play Xcom, Dead Trigger, Asphalt 8 all pretty regularly...they work just fine

It is unplayable on both... Freezes all the time. Exynos is crap. Snapdragon 800 or 805 is miles ahead better

10-17-2014 12:44 PM