Note 4 gap

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I just got lucky or it is only relevant on a select few phones but my phone doesn't have this gap I keep reading about. Is it supposed to be there? Samsung said it was designed that way from what I have read. I don't know. I am glad it doesn't have it.

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I just got lucky or it is only relevant on a select few phones but my phone doesn't have this gap I keep reading about. Is it supposed to be there? Samsung said it was designed that way from what I have read. I don't know. I am glad it doesn't have it.

It's just not really noticeable as far as I have heard. The gap is indeed there, however it is also present on my current note 2. Never even noticed it until I saw a video about it.

Posted via the Android Central App

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
You phone pretty much represent 99.999999% of all the Note $ phones. It was just media-created hysteria to take some of the pressure off of Apple and the legitimate "Bendgate". I looked at 4 phones in Best Buy and they were all impeccably built and very impressive to behold. Just Apple and their shills grasping at straws..

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
You phone pretty much represent 99.999999% of all the Note $ phones. It was just media-created hysteria to take some of the pressure off of Apple and the legitimate "Bendgate". I looked at 4 phones in Best Buy and they were all impeccably built and very impressive to behold. Just Apple and their shills grasping at straws..

I figured that is what it was.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Thinking back, i'm pretty sure there was a spot on every phone i've ever owned where I could stick a post it note into part way. It's funny to me that Apple is getting pulverized with their bending devices, and then you just knew with the Note 4 coming out that they'd look for ANYTHING. I'm fine with that honestly. I wont be like some and refuse to admit there could be an issue. If there's an issue, then there simply is because no phone is perfect. However if a microscopic 'gap' is the issue with the Note 4, i'll be dancing in the streets. The irish River Dance to be specific.

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

Speaking of straws....

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_094240_550.jpg
    IMG_20141017_094240_550.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 68

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
If it's a feature of the phone then my phone is missing a feature... Lol.

Maybe I should take it back and tell them that without the feature gap, my phone must be defective.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield