Anyone hear when they will release the other colors for the Note 4?

Biggiefries

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm picking up my white Note 4 today, but my wife wants to wait for the pink one. Still haven't heard or found when they may release the other 2 colored versions of the phone. Just wondering if anyone else may have heard or seen on the web an ETA??

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I haven't heard a thing! I contacted Samsung on fb and they said they had no info on availability for it & I should contact my carrier. I contacted VZW and was told they "expect" to have the gold, but don't have a date. I wanted the Gold but I'm not waiting around forever, so I ordered the black. I'm still happy cause when it comes to reselling it, I figure black and white would have a better chance of attracting more buyers as opposed to the gold or pink.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm picking up my white Note 4 today, but my wife wants to wait for the pink one. Still haven't heard or found when they may release the other 2 colored versions of the phone. Just wondering if anyone else may have heard or seen on the web an ETA??

Someone on another thread last week was guessing Christmas. I guess in the past sometimes they've released new colors at this time. That's all I've heard.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I suppose it's impossible to release all announced colors on launch day. Lord knows Samsung hates to have big sales numbers for the first weekend of release. It must be so freaking tough to change the color of paint in their machines. (Not that I want Pink or Gold, I just think it's absurd to announce it and not have it ready)

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Someone on another thread last week was guessing Christmas. I guess in the past sometimes they've released new colors at this time. That's all I've heard.

Before reading your post I was actually thinking the same thing.

Posted via the Android Central App

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well I waited forever for the pink note 3 to come out. Everybody was saying maybe Christmas 2013 that it was going to be release and Christmas came and went. And the pink note 3 never showed it's face... The pink note 3 ended up being available only for Korean markets. So this year with the note 4 I just went ahead and got the white like I usually do because I'm no longer holding my breath waiting for the pink.

girls love tech too