05-01-2017 05:30 AM
757 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Two weeks with this device and I LOVE IT.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Have you had your hands on the Galaxy Note 3? I was wondering if it's worth trading in my beloved Galaxy Note 3 for. The Note 4 looks soooo tempting!! Or would you suggest waiting for the Note 5?

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    11-01-2014 09:09 AM
    Only thing I have found is that this device is eating through my data at a much higher rate than my other two devices.
    I've turned off data just now. I've gone through 1G in one week which is really high for me.
    I've got a 10G plan so it's not really an issue. Just an observation.

11-01-2014 09:11 AM
    I am loving my GNOTE4 tried it last night at work on the overhead projector.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-01-2014 11:03 AM
    Only thing I have found is that this device is eating through my data at a much higher rate than my other two devices.
    I've turned off data just now. I've gone through 1G in one week which is really high for me.

This lady just keeps ignoring me. Odd. Anyone else care to answer my question about switching from the galaxy note 3 to the galaxy note 4?
    11-01-2014 01:10 PM
    This lady just keeps ignoring me. Odd. Anyone else care to answer my question about switching from the galaxy note 3 to the galaxy note 4?
    Better Screen Better Pen faster processor. I came from The Gnote3 to The Gnote4.

Note.notions likes this.
    11-01-2014 01:17 PM
    Thank you for answering at least you have manors. Better screen is always a great reason to upgrade. And I do like the new pen functions. Just might give it a go!
    Note.notions likes this.
    11-01-2014 01:21 PM

Are you on Verizon? If so it could be that your Data and WiFi are on at the same time. Not the VOLTE!!!
    It can also be something running in the background using your data. Makes sure you force stop Caller ID.

I have mine setup that when I am at work it goes to WiFi, Home WiFi, Church WiFi. My Family barely uses 3GB of Data a month and we have 13GB. My Wife and youger daughter has S5 and my Oldest daughter has a HTC One M8.
    11-01-2014 01:29 PM
    I'm sorry I'm not ignoring you. I simply either didn't see your post or haven't got an answer.

I've never had a Note 3. The Note 4 is my first Note.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    Note.notions and Aubbre4 like this.
    11-01-2014 01:36 PM
    Have you had your hands on the Galaxy Note 3? I was wondering if it's worth trading in my beloved Galaxy Note 3 for. The Note 4 looks soooo tempting!! Or would you suggest waiting for the Note 5?

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    Note 4 surpasses the Note 3 easily:

Better screen
    Better camera
    Better S Pen
    Fast charging
    More premium build
    Better TW
    Heart rate sensor
    Preach2k, Note.notions and Aubbre4 like this.
    11-01-2014 01:44 PM
    Note 4 surpasses the Note 3 easily:

Better screen
    Better camera
    Better S Pen
    Fast charging
    More premium build
    Better TW
    Heart rate sensor
    ALL of this above!!!
    11-01-2014 02:14 PM
    Are you on Verizon? If so it could be that your Data and WiFi are on at the same time. Not the VOLTE!!!
    It can also be something running in the background using your data. Makes sure you force stop Caller ID.

I have mine setup that when I am at work it goes to WiFi, Home WiFi, Church WiFi. My Family barely uses 3GB of Data a month and we have 13GB. My Wife and youger daughter has S5 and my Oldest daughter has a HTC One M8.
    No I'm on AT&T. I've checked my settings but I'll go through them again....like I said it's not an issue just an observation.

Could also be that I'm ALWAYS on this!!! 😂

Stephen Martino likes this.
    11-01-2014 02:25 PM
    Love how this phone is slowly replaceing my PC... My school notebook... Tablet...
    11-03-2014 12:12 PM
    I've been debating for a long time now and of course I missed out on the Samsung buyback. I decided this morning to go and look at it. I ended up leaving the store with it. :P
    11-03-2014 01:15 PM
    Love how this phone is slowly replaceing my PC... My school notebook... Tablet...
    Funny you said that. Haven't been on my iPad or my laptop in two weeks! Got back on my laptop yesterday and realised I had loads of scans and updates waiting.

11-03-2014 01:56 PM
    I wish I could get my hands on this phone. Best Buy has been sold out for days...
    11-04-2014 11:48 AM
    Ha, I back to the Note 4 baby!

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!
    11-04-2014 09:00 PM
    Had mine for 5 days now. Best phone I've ever owned. This phone totally rocks.
    I was going to get another 7" tablet since I sat on mine, but no need now. Seems redundant.

I can get a Surface and be totally covered for all occasions and scenarios.
    11-04-2014 10:11 PM
    Had mine for 5 days now. Best phone I've ever owned. This phone totally rocks.
    I was going to get another 7" tablet since I sat on mine, but no need now. Seems redundant.

I can get a Surface and be totally covered for all occasions and scenarios.
    I agree. Getting a small tablet when you have a Note 4 does seem pointless. But it also seems great that we can keep our money in our pockets and save for the new Note 5 next year instead.

HaroldMansfield likes this.
    11-05-2014 04:22 AM
    Ha, I back to the Note 4 baby!

I thought you just switched from your Note 4 to the iPhone 6 Plus?
    11-05-2014 08:04 AM
    I thought you just switched from your Note 4 to the iPhone 6 Plus?
    I switched back.

11-05-2014 08:27 AM
    I couldn't possibly decide between the two. That's why I'm running both! 😂

njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    11-05-2014 08:58 AM
    I switched back.

What made you switch back to the Note 4, you seemed to like the 6 Plus just a little bit better? I'm trying to decide between the two myself. My girlfriend has the regular 6 and hers is buggy. My 5C was real buggy after the iOS 8 update.
    11-05-2014 09:05 AM
    What made you switch back to the Note 4, you seemed to like the 6 Plus just a little bit better? I'm trying to decide between the two myself. My girlfriend has the regular 6 and hers is buggy. My 5C was real buggy after the iOS 8 update.
    I had been back and forth with the two devices, but I initially decided to keep the iPhone 6 Plus. But, I started to think differently when I was starting to use my iPhone for work. Even though I was able to do all of my tasks using my iPhone over my iPad, there were a few instances where I felt that the Note 4 would have been more efficient and convenient.I really missed using the S-pen. If I were to use a smartphone without a tablet I would rather have the Note 4 instead of the iPhone 6 Plus. Moreover, my daughter thinks the Note 4 is cooler.

11-05-2014 12:49 PM
    Hi,

My Galaxy Note 4 has an issue I've yet to see or read anything similar.

It's basically operating itself without being touched. I've done a quick video to show what it does.

It's unable to be used because of this fault.
    11-07-2014 05:15 PM
    Hi,

My Galaxy Note 4 has an issue I've yet to see or read anything similar.

It's basically operating itself without being touched. I've done a quick video to show what it does.

It's unable to be used because of this fault.
    Has anyone else had such an error?
    11-07-2014 05:16 PM
757 ... 1213141516 ...