05-01-2017 04:30 AM
757 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Enjoy.

Fantastic piece of kit. You'll love it, I'm sure
    NexusGirlX likes this.
    01-31-2015 04:43 AM
    I got mine on Thursday. This is the best phone I have ever owned. I'm so happy I picked this over the iPhone 6+. Some of the things I've done on this phone, I can't do on an iPhone. Also, the battery life on this is simply amazing, almost 6 hrs screen time on my first charge.Attachment 161353
    It's a much better phone, IMO.
    DL1991 and NexusGirlX like this.
    01-31-2015 05:04 AM
    I got mine on Thursday. This is the best phone I have ever owned. I'm so happy I picked this over the iPhone 6+. Some of the things I've done on this phone, I can't do on an iPhone. Also, the battery life on this is simply amazing, almost 6 hrs screen time on my first charge.Attachment 161353
    Now you have to get your username changed!!!! Note4GirlX! LOL Seriously though I'm so excited I'm getting my Note 4 on Monday! Probably going to get a BB Passport also. (I will be selling/trading my Z30 and my One Plus One)
    02-06-2015 12:50 PM
    Of my 4 phones the Note 4 is my favorite. I'm trying to get used to the Nexus 6.

from the VI+ 📱
    02-06-2015 01:44 PM
    Of my 4 phones the Note 4 is my favorite. I'm trying to get used to the Nexus 6.

from the VI+ 📱
    Hehehehe I keep running into you everywhere I go!!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    02-07-2015 05:51 AM
    Hehehehe I keep running into you everywhere I go!!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Yea for me!

qbnkelt likes this.
    02-07-2015 08:14 AM
    Got mine yesterday with the zagg glass installed. I hate it, there's the halo around my pretty black note 4, $40 piece of trash. Love the phone though.
    02-07-2015 06:39 PM
    Got mine yesterday with the zagg glass installed. I hate it, there's the halo around my pretty black note 4, $40 piece of trash. Love the phone though.
    I know how you feel. At least your screen is protected though. I'm going to have mine replaced with the BodyGuardz. No halo and the AT&T store sells and installs them.

from the NeXuS °6°
    02-08-2015 12:50 AM
    Good for you, I'm going to call zagg and vzw, and complain about this. This is unacceptable.
    02-08-2015 06:56 AM
    Good for you, I'm going to call zagg and vzw, and complain about this. This is unacceptable.
    Zagg is aware their tempered glass has a halo. I'm not sure if they've updated it to address that but a visit to their website might answer that. ...and if you complain they'll likely send you a replacement for free.

from the venerable Note 3π
    02-08-2015 07:03 AM
    Sexy phone! Enjoy!

I really recommend on downloading a custom keyboard tho, don't like the one comes from the box...
    02-08-2015 07:09 AM
    Sexy phone! Enjoy!

I really recommend on downloading a custom keyboard tho, don't like the one comes from the box...
    SwiftKey and the Google keyboards are my top choices for 3rd party but the stock Samsung keyboard is pretty durned decent to me.

spotnjack likes this.
    02-08-2015 08:01 AM
    SwiftKey and the Google keyboards are my top choices for 3rd party but the stock Samsung keyboard is pretty durned decent to me.

I agree, I used the stock keyboard for a couple weeks before I started using Swiftkey again. I might still go back...
    02-08-2015 08:05 AM
    Hello there, got my Note 4! Liking it so far, but a couple of things I'm missing from my BlackBerry already. But, I'm sure I will get used to the difference and dl an app that I need lol.
    Being an Ambassador over at CB, this is a big move for me. I still have my Z30 and will still use it, and just switch out when I feel.
    Glad to be here though and to learn all that is Android Central!
    02-09-2015 07:44 AM
    Hello there, got my Note 4! Liking it so far, but a couple of things I'm missing from my BlackBerry already. But, I'm sure I will get used to the difference and dl an app that I need lol.
    Being an Ambassador over at CB, this is a big move for me. I still have my Z30 and will still use it, and just switch out when I feel.
    Welcome aboard I guess you miss the pkb and toolbelt? That's why I'm still having a bold 9900 as my second driver.

As far as the note 4 goes trust me you are going to love it, the S Pen is like a mouse in your pocket. Specwise the phone is an absolute beast and I'd you root it you are going to unleash even more options.
    hamsterwheel and shaleem like this.
    02-09-2015 07:57 AM
    The Galaxy Notes are just Dramatic. They are true "palmtops". Awesome in their abilities.

from the °4°
    02-09-2015 09:30 AM
    Welcome aboard I guess you miss the pkb and toolbelt? That's why I'm still having a bold 9900 as my second driver.

As far as the note 4 goes trust me you are going to love it, the S Pen is like a mouse in your pocket. Specwise the phone is an absolute beast and I'd you root it you are going to unleash even more options.
    Just remember that rooting automatically voids the warranty by setting a flag in the phone that can't be undone from what I understand.

Having said that, I still want to root either my Note 4 or my Note Edge.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-09-2015 09:45 AM
    Just remember that rooting automatically voids the warranty by setting a flag in the phone that can't be undone from what I understand.

Having said that, I still want to root either my Note 4 or my Note Edge.
    Oh yeah it does forgot to mention that. It's not a big deal in Austria because we have a guaranteed warranty which can't be excluded or void.
    02-09-2015 12:55 PM
    Welcome and I know that you will Love the Note 4! Looks like you were a great source of help to many in the BB forums. I was a BB user many years ago and took me a while to let go of it, when I finally decided BB just wasn't keeping up with times like Android was......and haven't looked back ever since.

I am sure you will master Android in no time and become a great source of help here as well! Enjoy!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-09-2015 02:05 PM

Thanks! No don't miss the pkb or the toolbelt. Haven't use that for over two years now. I have the Z30 which is a full touch BB10 device. Quite nice actually. What I miss is bedside mode, the bb virtual kb ( yes I have dl swiftkey and it's pretty close, but I'm used to long pressing a key to capitalize a letter, and just the flow of the BB kb), remote file access (I dl es file explorer to get that so thats ok.). A few things in email.. However, I am loving the s pen, the customization, the screen size, and all the other things! Don't think I'm ready to root just yet lol!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-09-2015 02:32 PM
    Welcome and I know that you will Love the Note 4! Looks like you were a great source of help to many in the BB forums. I was a BB user many years ago and took me a while to let go of it, when I finally decided BB just wasn't keeping up with times like Android was......and haven't looked back ever since.

I am sure you will master Android in no time and become a great source of help here as well! Enjoy!

Thanks for the kind words! Yes I'm loving it so far actually. It's a nice change for sure. I've been reading and learning so hopefully soon I can give help here as well!
    02-09-2015 02:35 PM
    Got my Note 4 yesterday after being on the G2, then the G3. Kind of miss the volume and power buttons on the back but no biggie.
    02-09-2015 03:48 PM
    Well, insanity took over. I returned the NexXuS 6 and got a Note Edge instead. ...that wasn't the smartest move for me but I think I'm gonna like this phone better overall.
    02-09-2015 05:54 PM
    Well, insanity took over. I returned the NexXuS 6 and got a Note Edge instead. ...that wasn't the smartest move for me but I think I'm gonna like this phone better overall.
    Ummmm... Wow, that's quite the switch. I'll be waiting to hear how you like it, especially compared to the Note 4.
    Edit: What didn't you like about the Nexus?
    02-09-2015 06:11 PM
    Ummmm... Wow, that's quite the switch. I'll be waiting to hear how you like it, especially compared to the Note 4.
    Edit: What didn't you like about the Nexus?
    The Edge display is a nice feature but not the dramatic awesomeness some make it out to be, IMO. The 6 was absolutely fine but I did worry about the battery life and realized what I already knew...that Lollipop wasn't special to me. I'm just not a fan of stock android either. That with the Note Edge's gimmick display, replaceable battery, and SD card dragged me into the AT&T store to get it. I hope I don't regret the loss of the Nexus though because it is a nice device.

from the cutting Note Edge 🔪📱
    02-09-2015 06:32 PM
757 ... 2021222324 ...