05-01-2017 04:30 AM
757 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Finally got my note 4 after dithering about for a few months. I got it in bronze gold. Still setting it up but so far I love it. The build quality really has improved since the note 3/S5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live long, you have prospered.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶🍭
    aximtreo likes this.
    03-26-2015 11:28 AM
    My Note 4 is getting delivered tomorrow, coming away from Apple again and this time I'm going to give Android and Samsung a decent shot rather than the half hearted attempt with the S4 the other year.
    03-26-2015 02:27 PM
    Got mine yesterday afternoon. It's my first Android phone. It's pretty nice. Only thing I don't like are the pre-loaded Verizon and Samsung apps I can't get rid of without a jailbreak.
    03-26-2015 04:22 PM
    Got mine yesterday afternoon. It's my first Android phone. It's pretty nice. Only thing I don't like are the pre-loaded Verizon and Samsung apps I can't get rid of without a jailbreak.
    I believe you can disable those in the Application Mangler and they'll not be back out to play.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶🍭
    03-26-2015 06:11 PM
    I got mine...be it 6 months l8r. She's here. All sexy and I love her. Sold my GN3 to get her! I miss her sister.

Just received my new Spigen Neo Hybrid case today:

TurkXtreme and anon(9144744) like this.
    04-02-2015 02:34 PM
    Got mine last week Thursday:

Now to look for some accoutrements if need be.
    04-07-2015 08:00 PM
    i had using iphone 6 plus and then changed to note 4.
    and also i bought one for my wife.
    Why did you decide to leave the 6 plus?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    04-14-2015 01:08 AM
    I just picked up the note 4. Got tired of the iPhone 6 plus. Let's see how it goes. I'm excited. The screen is awesome
    What about the 6 plus didn't you like?

04-14-2015 01:09 AM
    Why did you decide to leave the 6 plus?

What about the 6 plus didn't you like?

For me it was actually the simplicity. At one time that simplicity was welcome. ...but it began to feel out of place and restrictive after using my android phones.

📐He who controls the Spice controls the universe. The Spice must flow. n.Edge
    motor96 likes this.
    04-14-2015 05:35 AM
    No official news. Waiting (im) patiently.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    R u with us cellular?

Galaxy Note4
    04-15-2015 09:20 AM
    Got mine! Had to wait til April for upgrade. Coming from S5. Love this screen size SO much!
    GregMargie likes this.
    04-15-2015 03:36 PM
    I just got my note 4..any suggestions on themes, launcher, cases?
    04-22-2015 02:46 AM
    been using iphone 6 then 6 plus for a while.. but was kinda disappointed with 5.5 display with out multitasking feature... i used on note 4 on other day...so jumped the ship and yesterday got note 4.... octacore 900c with 4 G..in white. so far enjoying it.. i find multitasking and spen useful as i mostly like to browse info on encyclopedia while watching movie or facebook,whats app.. s pen is much convenient for browsing compared to fat thumb.. i use it in games such as 8 ball pool... so far i found stand by battery drain....overnight my phone dropped 12% in standby but it is expected from android powered device.. i ve lollypop updated waiting in my setting.. should i update? and what should i do right after update wipe cache? thanks
    04-23-2015 02:05 AM
    been using iphone 6 then 6 plus for a while.. but was kinda disappointed with 5.5 display with out multitasking feature... i used on note 4 on other day...so jumped the ship and yesterday got note 4.... octacore 900c with 4 G..in white. so far enjoying it.. i find multitasking and spen useful as i mostly like to browse info on encyclopedia while watching movie or facebook,whats app.. s pen is much convenient for browsing compared to fat thumb.. i use it in games such as 8 ball pool... so far i found stand by battery drain....overnight my phone dropped 12% in standby but it is expected from android powered device.. i ve lollypop updated waiting in my setting.. should i update? and what should i do right after update wipe cache? thanks
    Congrats on getting back to the Note 4. It really is an amazing phone. As far as installing the Lollipop update.... You will find in many threads on AC; people who love it and have no issues and people who hate it, lots of problems and wish they could go back to Kit Kat! I personally, am deferring it from installing for as long as I can for right now, as my Note 4 is running so smoothly!
    04-23-2015 11:22 PM
    Just picked up a Note 4 today. I checked out the S6, S6 edge and the Note Edge, but walked out with the Note 4. The S6 and the S6 edge are nice phones, but after I got done adding the cost of additional memory, lack of S-Pen and all the features that are missing that the Note has I just couldn't do it. I think the S6's will sell a ton though. It's great looking and a great device to hold. I tried to like the Note Edge, but I just could not get comfortable with it being slightly wider. While I think the edge would be cool, I have to have a phone that is comfortable to hold and it just wasn't for me.

I have been using a 6 Plus as my daily driver for about 5 months now. I love the connectivity I have with the rest of my Apple carrying family, but I have been missing my Note fix. I have had the Note 2 and 3 over the last few years. I finally broke down last week and decided to stop fighting it. I picked it up at lunch today and it's been updating while I work so I won't set it up until tonight when I have some time for just the two of us. lol.

I also picked up a Tech 21 Tactical case and a HDX screen protector along with a 64gb micro sd card so I am set to go for now. The only other thing I normally grab for my note's is the spare battery charging system with the spare battery and maybe the flip case with the window. Not sure about that yet since I am really liking this Tech 21 case.

I am excited to get it set up and check out some of the discussions going on here. It has been a while since I have been on this side of the mobile nations.
    04-24-2015 02:07 PM
    I have a note 3 but I also was just given an iPhone 6 plus. Which one do you think you literally couldn't live without? I keep going back and forth between the two but I know I could never last without my android counterpart. The 6 plus feels really solid om the hand and I like it but I need to be able to download my torrents and use my pop up play video and getting every game or app I'd ever need for free on Aptoid.so I'd have to say if the house were burning down and I could only go back for one it would hands down be the Note 3.

cwbcpa likes this.
    04-24-2015 02:31 PM
    I have a note 3 but I also was just given an iPhone 6 plus. Which one do you think you literally couldn't live without? I keep going back and forth between the two but I know I could never last without my android counterpart. The 6 plus feels really solid om the hand and I like it but I need to be able to download my torrents and use my pop up play video and getting every game or app I'd ever need for free on Aptoid.so I'd have to say if the house were burning down and I could only go back for one it would hands down be the Note 3.

That's a great question. I have used every version of iPhone since the 4. I try really hard to use it, but there are so many things that android just does better. This is the longest I have gone with just an iPhone. I actually like the 6 plus quite a bit. There isn't anything wrong with it really. It is really just a big iPhone though. The big screen is nice, but not as nice as the Note 4 and then Apple didn't do anything to make that big screen special. Some apps can be used in landscape, but that is about it. The main draw for me is being connected to my family that is all on iPhone/iPad.

Bottom line, if I had to grab one I would grab the Note for the S-Pen and just because it offers so much more than just a big phone.
    GregMargie likes this.
    04-24-2015 02:55 PM
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus
    04-24-2015 02:56 PM
    Just picked up a Note 4 today. I checked out the S6, S6 edge and the Note Edge, but walked out with the Note 4. The S6 and the S6 edge are nice phones, but after I got done adding the cost of additional memory, lack of S-Pen and all the features that are missing that the Note has I just couldn't do it. I think the S6's will sell a ton though. It's great looking and a great device to hold. I tried to like the Note Edge, but I just could not get comfortable with it being slightly wider. While I think the edge would be cool, I have to have a phone that is comfortable to hold and it just wasn't for me.

I have been using a 6 Plus as my daily driver for about 5 months now. I love the connectivity I have with the rest of my Apple carrying family, but I have been missing my Note fix. I have had the Note 2 and 3 over the last few years. I finally broke down last week and decided to stop fighting it. I picked it up at lunch today and it's been updating while I work so I won't set it up until tonight when I have some time for just the two of us. lol.

I also picked up a Tech 21 Tactical case and a HDX screen protector along with a 64gb micro sd card so I am set to go for now. The only other thing I normally grab for my note's is the spare battery charging system with the spare battery and maybe the flip case with the window. Not sure about that yet since I am really liking this Tech 21 case.

I am excited to get it set up and check out some of the discussions going on here. It has been a while since I have been on this side of the mobile nations.
    Welcome back to the Note side and enjoy your new Note 4! Nice post!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    04-24-2015 04:41 PM
    Just got my 2 days ago,come from Nexus 6 tired of camera bug on this phone.Lets see how this work,still have 14 day if I wanna return,was Android user for many years..

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2015 11:18 AM
    Just got my 2 days ago,come from Nexus 6 tired of camera bug on this phone.Lets see how this work,still have 14 day if I wanna return,was Android user for many years..

You have a camera bug on the note or the nexus? If it's the Note, what is the bug?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    04-25-2015 11:20 AM
    You have a camera bug on the note or the nexus? If it's the Note, what is the bug?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I was have a bug on Nexus 6 ..

04-25-2015 09:04 PM
    Well I left my Note 3, 6 months ago and went to an S5. I lasted 6 months. I could deal with the screen size most of the time. I could not handle the lack of RAM and internal memory.

I could basically run one app and was constantly clearing the cache while using an app. Last night I pulled up the recent apps and I had about 7 apps that had been opened and my chrome had over 15 tabs.

That would have crashes my S5 long before I got close to that.

I am so glad to be back on the Note series.
    04-28-2015 10:37 AM

I had a TMobile S6E for 1 week, and reverted to my Note 4. I am a sucker for "the latest and greatest", but glad I didn't sell my Note 4. I have just installed Lollipop on my Note 4, and I am in love with it all over again. 😙
    cwbcpa likes this.
    04-28-2015 07:46 PM
    Pls I use the note 4 but recently I can't download stuff on play store it keeps loading or updating,what can I do
    04-29-2015 09:36 PM
757 ... 2425262728 ...