05-01-2017 05:30 AM
757 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Pls someone help can't download on play store keeps loading like forever
    04-29-2015 10:43 PM
    Pls someone help can't download on play store keeps loading like forever
    You might need to clear the cache of the Play Store app.

Are you getting an error message? How is your data speed otherwise?
    04-29-2015 11:59 PM
    Just got myself a Note 4 today. Haven't used a Sammy device since the GSIII

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    04-30-2015 08:37 PM
    I'm thinking i have 3 lines on next one not on next and no new phone needed.
    I want the note 4... Miss it... Had the note 2... Miss android
    I am using iPhone 6 plus it's a great phone nothing wrong w it maybe something wrong w my head lol but I looked on Craigslist for trades and yup both ends people wanna trade for the note and for the 6plus now I don't know which is worth more on sept my year is up... I can just wait till then w this line than change or just get the four and have two phones (lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-30-2015 08:42 PM
    I'm thinking i have 3 lines on next one not on next and no new phone needed.
    I want the note 4... Miss it... Had the note 2... Miss android
    I am using iPhone 6 plus it's a great phone nothing wrong w it maybe something wrong w my head lol but I looked on Craigslist for trades and yup both ends people wanna trade for the note and for the 6plus now I don't know which is worth more on sept my year is up... I can just wait till then w this line than change or just get the four and have two phones (lol)

That's how I got my Note...swapped my 16GB 6 Plus for it!

04-30-2015 08:44 PM
    I have 64 I'll go check it out one place on Craigslist offered cash and his note makes me wonder why??
    I'll check Att too..
    Thanks and dang I miss my Sd cards and allllll that music movies all in it!

04-30-2015 08:45 PM
    Both platforms are so good at this point and iPhone has big screens now. One couldn't go wrong either way. But, I do like the expandable storage and being able to add music without having to go through iTunes. I need to get my hands on a very large microSD now

Sammuel1973 likes this.
    04-30-2015 08:47 PM
    I want android for other reasons ... Customization

05-01-2015 09:57 AM
    Use google play music. App works fine on iPhone too. Drag and drop whatever you want on your PC and use it in the Google play music app. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus
    njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    05-01-2015 10:01 AM
    My goodness that quick charger is awesome sauce! Was at 59% and the battery graph read that I had until like tomorrow morning left. Since the wife and I are headed on a little trip for our anniversary, I decided to put it on the quick charger for a timed 30 mins to see what it does. Went from 59% to 94% in 31:58. And, there was like a 2-3 min call in there from my mom!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk
    05-01-2015 03:19 PM
    Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just post it here.....

O M G........

I had some condensation on my hand from my water bottle. Touched my home button and to swipe and unlock. Daggum popup with a water droplet came up telling me to wipe my home button and try again. WOW!

I've never seen that before....EVER
    05-08-2015 07:46 AM
    Ok I have the iPhone 6 plus it's nice and all BUT I'm BORED.. That's about it in bored.I got the 6 in sept got the plus on Craigslist still on next program now how can I do this unless I just add the note 4 on the ONE line I didn't add a next phone to?
    How does this work... Wait till sept /October? Get another phone on the other line OR just how much do I get for the six plus )I owe for the 6 not the plus) and how much would be the note 4. My thoughts also the note 5 is coming out like SOON right?? When do the next note series come?
    I like the S6 but too small I want 5"5 basically living up the phablet size.
    What I like about my iPhone is 64g (but I can get memory card)

05-08-2015 12:29 PM
    I'm also considering T mobile leave Att and run over or is that bad idea they promise to pay off your contracts (next program phones?

05-08-2015 12:30 PM
    I'm also considering T mobile leave Att and run over or is that bad idea they promise to pay off your contracts (next program phones?

I believe you have to buy T-mobile's phones also and might have to trade your AT&T phones in.

I would list my iPhone on Craigslist and if you have another line that is eligible for an upgrade but doesn't want it, you can do a cross upgrade.
    05-08-2015 01:46 PM
    Your right I don't owe much so I could sell on Craigslist

05-08-2015 07:01 PM
    Your right I don't owe much so I could sell on Craigslist

That's how I get all of my devices!!
    05-08-2015 07:39 PM
    Yea just looked there's soooo many options lol even a note 3 on eBay for 240$ lol impressive

05-08-2015 09:57 PM
    You will get more on Craigslist. I had people begging for a Note 4 when I recently sold my S5.

Just do not do a PayPal or Western Union sale with shipping, from Craigslist. Only do a local cash sale, the above PayPal and Western Union ones are scams.
    mumfoau likes this.
    05-08-2015 10:00 PM
    I won't I will only meet local Att stores like i did for the plus traded the 6 for the plus I couldn't believe someone wanted to do that but yeah some prefer 4.7 inch phones j find the bigger phones to have much much better battery life no comparison. The 6 dies soooo fast faster than 5S in my experience lol

05-09-2015 07:32 AM
    I won't I will only meet local Att stores like i did for the plus traded the 6 for the plus I couldn't believe someone wanted to do that but yeah some prefer 4.7 inch phones j find the bigger phones to have much much better battery life no comparison. The 6 dies soooo fast faster than 5S in my experience lol

People were looking for iPhone on Craigslist too. In fact, if you do a listing today, you might sell it today with Mother's Day being tomorrow.

I've sold all mine in less than 24 hours from listing. IPhones are going for a lot on Craigslist.
    mumfoau and njshoremom4gurlz like this.
    05-09-2015 10:21 AM
    I recommend all in one toolbox for battery optimisation and screen optimisation this app really works I can get over 21 hours on one charge with this app please excuse me if this is the wrong forum I'm posting this in just helping
    05-11-2015 09:42 AM
    I have 64 I'll go check it out one place on Craigslist offered cash and his note makes me wonder why??
    I'll check Att too..
    Thanks and dang I miss my Sd cards and allllll that music movies all in it!

In my experience with an iphone 6 that is 64, many will offer a Note 4 and cash.

Just make sure that sale is local..
    05-11-2015 12:25 PM
    In my experience with an iphone 6 that is 64, many will offer a Note 4 and cash.

Just make sure that sale is local..
    Swapped my 16gb for a Note straight up
    05-11-2015 01:47 PM
    looks pretty good
    05-12-2015 10:38 PM
    Got mine yesterday! I'm so glad to be using Android again. Some nice changes since I last used or two years ago. My fiancé ordered his note a day after me in gold but he still hasn't had a confirmation of his order yet. I think I Got lucky and managed to order one just before they ran out for the original pre order date in the UK. Still waiting for o2 to swap my sim though!

So far so good, I can't believe how amazing the screen is! Every time I pick my iPhone up it just looks like a toy now. How did I every browser the Internet on that tiny screen!!!
    05-24-2015 10:41 PM
757 ... 2526272829 ...