05-01-2017 05:30 AM
757 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I'm sorry. That is a nasty thing that you've got to wait.

I'll live heheh. Enjoying your enthusiasm and photo samples. All this talk of the 23rd for Verizon shipments concerns me, only because, if they actually ship on the 23rd, we would not get them until the following week. Reason being... they're using 2nd business day shipping (fedex or ups), and the 23rd is a Thursday.
    10-18-2014 07:30 PM
    Seriousl?!?!?! That is adding insult to injury! That sucks.
    10-18-2014 07:32 PM
    Walked into the AT&T store wanted to check out the New Moto X and the Note 4. They didn't have any Moto X at all...not even on display. So I paid full price and left a Note 4.

I think I made the right choice. So far I'm liking it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    qbnkelt and pwaikon like this.
    10-18-2014 08:52 PM
    Walked into the AT&T store wanted to check out the New Moto X and the Note 4. They didn't have any Moto X at all...not even on display. So I paid full price and left a Note 4.

I think I made the right choice. So far I'm liking it.

Congrats!!!! Enjoy it!

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    10-18-2014 09:03 PM
    I'm still with my Galaxy Note 3. Do you think its worth upgrading to or should I wait for the Note 5? Great pics of your new Note 4! Congrats your so lucky!! Thanks for posting them!
    Seriousl?!?!?! That is adding insult to injury! That sucks.
    10-18-2014 09:04 PM
    I'm still with my Galaxy Note 3. Do you think its worth upgrading to or should I wait for the Note 5? Great pics of your new Note 4! Congrats your so lucky!! Thanks for posting them!
    Good question. I went from a Note 3 to the note 4

If you can serious cash for your note 3 and can get the Note 4 on contract then yes it's worth upgrading.

But if you can't and have to pay alot for the Note 4, then no, IMO, it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong. I love the QHD screen and faster processor, which is noticeable, but there's not enough here to justify off the contract buy.

I did buy the note 4 at full $825 price on AT&T, but only because my job will fully reimburse me. Otherwise even if I had to pay $199 I'd say hold off and keep the note 3. . I know many may think I've lost my mind but the note 4 isn't a huge leap from the 3. The note 3 is that good!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    10-18-2014 09:10 PM
    Good question. I went from a Note 3 to the note 4

If you can serious cash for your note 3 and can get the Note 4 on contract then yes it's worth upgrading.

But if you can't and have to pay alot for the Note 4, then no, IMO, it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong. I love the QHD screen and faster processor, which is noticeable, but there's not enough here to justify off the contract buy.

I did buy the note 4 at full $825 price on AT&T, but only because my job will fully reimburse me. Otherwise even if I had to pay $199 I'd say hold off and keep the note 3. . I know many may think I've lost my mind but the note 4 isn't a huge leap from the 3. The note 3 is that good!

I have Verizon and am currently grandfathered into unlimited data. So I would have to pay full retail. I suppose I could fetch a decent amount for my Note 3 on eBay or some such place. Since I will always have to pay full retail in order to keep my unlimited data I guess it doesn't really matter if I get the Note 4 or the 5. Maybe the real question is will the 5 be worth waiting for lol. Or if I can stand the wait. What do you think
    10-18-2014 09:15 PM
    Congrats on your new phone, love the Note 4 and I'm planning to upgrade from my Note II. BTW are you planning to install and use a launcher on it. You should and customise your phone and screen.
    10-18-2014 09:47 PM
    Note 4 or Note 4 Edge which one
    10-18-2014 09:52 PM
    Note 4 or Note 4 Edge which one
    I still have some questions about the Note Edge. Just some practical use things that still don't make sense to me.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-18-2014 10:04 PM
    Here I was feeling guilty for lusting after a Note 4 right after buying an iPhone 6 on launch day. I guess I'm in good company.
    10-18-2014 10:05 PM
    I just got mine today. It was the only one in the store. They had not even recieved there first order yet. So I'm not sure how they got thin one.
    10-18-2014 10:26 PM
    2013 Sonata limited 2.0 turbo
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-18-2014 11:12 PM
    i had to lied to sprint to get my note 4 , is kind of crazy that after 10 years of being with sprint they and after calling several stores , when asking for the note 4 they will first ask me are you trying to upgrade or get a new line , so i told them i was upgrading then they would say , sorry we dont have any more so at last i told the last store that i was planning on joining sprint , then they told me to come to the store, that they had 2 white ones , so i went and kept my lie until they assured me they had it , they had no other choice but to sell me it , it really sucked.
    10-18-2014 11:42 PM
    I got mine... Samsung Galaxy Note 4...loving it!!!

10-18-2014 11:50 PM
    I am so happy with mine .. I was luck cause I am In Hong Kong and got it on the 27th at 4pm... been using it since the Sept 27th... mine is the 910U octacore ... upgraded mine form my note 3...how about you guys ?
    10-19-2014 12:19 AM
    where do you go to get 50% off?? =)
    10-19-2014 01:13 AM
    where do you go to get 50% off?? =)
    Register your note 4 on the Samsung website and they'll email you a code for 50% off stuff off the Samsung website. I bought the S view case with that ☺

10-19-2014 01:26 AM
    I started to register yesterday but it needed device info of course and I was a lazy git because of this bloody cold and I gave it up.
    Will finish the job today.

10-19-2014 08:33 AM
    The Samsung case that I wanted to buy isn't in stock anymore. That was the only thing that I was going to buy and use the 50 percent off for. Oh well, I guess I could wait until it becomes available.

10-19-2014 08:35 AM
    The Samsung case that I wanted to buy isn't in stock anymore. That was the only thing that I was going to buy and use the 50 percent off for. Oh well, I guess I could wait until it becomes available.

I want a spare battery. I'm very impressed with the battery life so far but I still think that I should get a spare.

10-19-2014 08:37 AM
    Text predictions are amazing. Typed the previous post almost through predictions alone.

10-19-2014 08:39 AM
    I'm really going to test the battery out today. Going to be out and about a lot. And I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures and video. Going to see the president today. Going to be in Chicago.

10-19-2014 08:39 AM
    Text predictions are amazing. Typed the previous post almost through predictions alone.

I'm still getting used to having the number row at the top. I want to hit the symbol key all the time and I don't have to now. You are right, the word prediction is awesome and the autocorrect is, dare I say, iOS like. Really happy with it.

10-19-2014 08:41 AM
    I'm really going to test the battery out today. Going to be out and about a lot. And I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures and video. Going to see the president today. Going to be in Chicago.

good test. Been home, sick all week, so haven't seen what it does on the network.

10-19-2014 08:42 AM
757 ... 34567 ...