Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
The Samsung case that I wanted to buy isn't in stock anymore. That was the only thing that I was going to buy and use the 50 percent off for. Oh well, I guess I could wait until it becomes available.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

I want a spare battery. I'm very impressed with the battery life so far but I still think that I should get a spare.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Text predictions are amazing. Typed the previous post almost through predictions alone.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm really going to test the battery out today. Going to be out and about a lot. And I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures and video. Going to see the president today. Going to be in Chicago.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Text predictions are amazing. Typed the previous post almost through predictions alone.

I'm still getting used to having the number row at the top. I want to hit the symbol key all the time and I don't have to now. You are right, the word prediction is awesome and the autocorrect is, dare I say, iOS like. Really happy with it.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm really going to test the battery out today. Going to be out and about a lot. And I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures and video. Going to see the president today. Going to be in Chicago.

good test. Been home, sick all week, so haven't seen what it does on the network.

Last edited:

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Are you guys using swipe on the original stock keyboard? It doesn't seem to pick the correct word often for me but typing individual letters is great.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Are you guys using swipe on the original stock keyboard? It doesn't seem to pick the correct word often for me but typing individual letters is great.

I downloaded SwiftKey and I LOVE IT. Plus I love the purty purty themes and emojis.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have been going through the user manual and trying out all of the features. Some of them are really amazing like being able to take pictures of text and edit them to move around text within the picture. That is cool.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about you guys but I haven't found one flaw yet. And I haven't put this thing down in two days.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about you guys but I haven't found one flaw yet. And I haven't put this thing down in two days.

Me neither.

I had one brief period of sputtering but that was when it was dowloading apps like crazy. Other than that, it's been brilliant.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded SwiftKey and I LOVE IT. Plus I love the purty purty themes and emojis.

Ok I like swiftkey but I really like the hot keys on the stock keyboard. Entering information is so easy with them!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok I like swiftkey but I really like the hot keys on the stock keyboard. Entering information is so easy with them!

I really liked the stock keyboard too. For me the decision point became the emojis. And the colourful keyboards.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't really tried Swift Key. What are the benefits of it? The stock keyboard works great.

Just has best predict in my opinion,, love how emojies pop up 👆 in the prediction line, can make keyboard very big, themes are awesome.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just has best predict in my opinion,, love how emojies pop up 👆 in the prediction line, can make keyboard very big, themes are awesome.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME
I didn't know that. I guess that would be cool.

frankjrod

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
On a different "note," is anybody else experiencing high RAM use? Right out of the box, mine was at 2.25. I find I'm having to mind the RAM before it tops out. I can't seem to get it under 2 no matter what apps I close out or not use.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey