Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Lucky you! Atlanta has been sold out since the afternoon of Release day. My hubby wants one, but can't find one at any local T-Mobile stores (he called around). I also called some mall locations and was told that many stores only got 2-5 devices each. Madness! What is that about? Do they want to claim that they "sold out" of devices on the 1st day, or is it really a supply and demand issue?

Also. I totally admire you gadget girl! I have a note 3 and a s4 (work phone). I want the Note 4 so bad, but I feel guilty about upgrading. I feel like I haven't had enough time with the N3 to justify getting a new phone. I also feel like I am being too hasty and am just desiring every "Next Best Thing" (lol). My hubby TOTALLY supports my Tech habit, as I don't splurge on many other things, tech seems to be it.

How often do you upgrade your devices? What devices have you had and loved?

Thanks!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you! Atlanta has been sold out since the afternoon of Release day. My hubby wants one, but can't find one at any local T-Mobile stores (he called around). I also called some mall locations and was told that many stores only got 2-5 devices each. Madness! What is that about? Do they want to claim that they "sold out" of devices on the 1st day, or is it really a supply and demand issue?

Also. I totally admire you gadget girl! I have a note 3 and a s4 (work phone). I want the Note 4 so bad, but I feel guilty about upgrading. I feel like I haven't had enough time with the N3 to justify getting a new phone. I also feel like I am being too hasty and am just desiring every "Next Best Thing" (lol). My hubby TOTALLY supports my Tech habit, as I don't splurge on many other things, tech seems to be it.

How often do you upgrade your devices? What devices have you had and loved?

Thanks!

Are you talking about me?!?! If so you're very sweet thank you.
Oh wow I have to say that my first love say my Audiovox Pocket PC that I got in 2002 in a whim to keep company with my Motorola v60. It introduced me to what would become smartphones. Then I fell madly in love with my red Blackberry 8310. THEN my next love was my Samsung Skyrocket and later my SGIII.

THEN I was totally in love with my iPhone 4s. I hated when they dropped the glass in the back and actually waited to get the iPhone 5. THEN they came out with the GOLD iPhone 5s and choirs of angels sang. I am currently completely in love with my iPhone 6. It's perfect for me.

THEN I got out of a sick bed, literally, to grab my Note 4. I was so sick that was sweating and shivering and lightheaded while waiting in line. AND I'M LOVING THIS PHONE!!!!!! FEELS like my Skyrocket all over again! ❤❤❤❤

I hope you get yours soon. It's AMAZING. Do it!!!!!! Don't wait!!!!! Hey if the mortgage is paid and the car is paid and the utilities are paid, do it!!!!!

Oh I upgrade on a whim. Sometimes cash.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I made the switch from the Note 3 yesterday and LOVE this phone. There are some features to get familiar with such as the menu button being replaced but nothing too major that I can see. I'm on T-Mobile now and I feel like my coverage is loads better compared to when I was with Big Red.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I want to say one more thing about my Note 4 experience. When I had the Note 3, I had become accustomed to using the S-pen often. After being away from it for a few months, I have to say I have picked right back up with it and probably use it even more now. Love, love, love this thing!

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I use an iPhone 6, a Lumia 1520, and now a Note 4. I previously had an Atrix, an SGII, and an SGIII.
This is my first Note.
My Tapatalk signature will reflect my Note 4 once it's fully activated.

I use different platforms all concurrently on different lines.

I obviously can't post from the Note while it's doing this:

View attachment 141488

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

I also carry around multiple gadgets, a nexus 5, nexus 7 (2013) and iPhone 5s. I love multiple options. Wanted to wait for the Note 4, but my Note 2 died on me and I figured I would try something else. Loving the look of the Note , but thinking that I should hold out and see if Samsung releases the Samsung Galaxy note 8 2014/2015 version......But oh....that note 4 looks tempting....

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I also carry around multiple gadgets, a nexus 5, nexus 7 (2013) and iPhone 5s. I love multiple options. Wanted to wait for the Note 4, but my Note 2 died on me and I figured I would try something else. Loving the look of the Note , but thinking that I should hold out and see if Samsung releases the Samsung Galaxy note 8 2014/2015 version......But oh....that note 4 looks tempting....

Do it!!!! You KNOW you want to....come on.....it'd be so easy......no need to think.....just do it.....you KNOW you....WANT.....to.....

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you talking about me?!?! If so you're very sweet thank you.
Oh wow I have to say that my first love say my Audiovox Pocket PC that I got in 2002 in a whim to keep company with my Motorola v60. It introduced me to what would become smartphones. Then I fell madly in love with my red Blackberry 8310. THEN my next love was my Samsung Skyrocket and later my SGIII.

THEN I was totally in love with my iPhone 4s. I hated when they dropped the glass in the back and actually waited to get the iPhone 5. THEN they came out with the GOLD iPhone 5s and choirs of angels sang. I am currently completely in love with my iPhone 6. It's perfect for me.

THEN I got out of a sick bed, literally, to grab my Note 4. I was so sick that was sweating and shivering and lightheaded while waiting in line. AND I'M LOVING THIS PHONE!!!!!! FEELS like my Skyrocket all over again! ❤❤❤❤

I hope you get yours soon. It's AMAZING. Do it!!!!!! Don't wait!!!!! Hey if the mortgage is paid and the car is paid and the utilities are paid, do it!!!!!

Oh I upgrade on a whim. Sometimes cash.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

Yes you! That is awesome! I have the feeling that once my hubby gets his, I will want an upgrade too.
And yes, all of my financial obligations are caught up so......perhaps I will. You gave me a lot to consider. I also love your gadget history! Really cool!

totallygone

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Do it!!!! You KNOW you want to....come on.....it'd be so easy......no need to think.....just do it.....you KNOW you....WANT.....to.....

I think I will......and the accessories......I want it in pink though......yes I said it...lol

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I used to carry around multiple gadgets, but not anymore. I wanted to try the ultimate all-in-one device again to see if I could get along without my iPad Air. So far I haven't been tempted to pick it up. That's saying a lot.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be shipped tomorrow, as the retail day here is 24th (friday). Well atleast i can get it one day early.

Skye Hui

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Got my Note 4 on 10th of Oct(Singapore time), which is also the launch date in Singapire n way too slow in posting it here. Well, we have have a free s view cover n a extra battery kit. The only problem now for me is I kinda ruined the battery cos I didn't charge it for 6 hours when I first bought it. Other than that, I'm always loving my Note 4!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Got my Note 4 on 10th of Oct(Singapore time), which is also the launch date in Singapire n way too slow in posting it here. Well, we have have a free s view cover n a extra battery kit. The only problem now for me is I kinda ruined the battery cos I didn't charge it for 6 hours when I first bought it. Other than that, I'm always loving my Note 4!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You didn't ruin anything by not charging the battery. The manual may state to charge the battery but that's based off older battery technology and/or suggests you to do so in order to have all day battery when you set the device up. Your battery is fine.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes you! That is awesome! I have the feeling that once my hubby gets his, I will want an upgrade too.
And yes, all of my financial obligations are caught up so......perhaps I will. You gave me a lot to consider. I also love your gadget history! Really cool!

Oh that's not all of my phones. Just the ones I loved madly. There were also the ones I H A T E D. Like the BlackBerry 9900 and 9930. They BRICKED and NUKED with gleeful abandon. Worst phones I ever had, along with the Z10 that had a battery life of four hours and rebooted at random several times a day. Literally.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh that's not all of my phones. Just the ones I loved madly. There were also the ones I H A T E D. Like the BlackBerry 9900 and 9930. They BRICKED and NUKED with gleeful abandon. Worst phones I ever had, along with the Z10 that had a battery life of four hours and rebooted at random several times a day. Literally.

And your Atrix before you discovered you could disable Blur!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol