Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Had mine for 5 days now. Best phone I've ever owned. This phone totally rocks.
I was going to get another 7" tablet since I sat on mine, but no need now. Seems redundant.

I can get a Surface and be totally covered for all occasions and scenarios.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Had mine for 5 days now. Best phone I've ever owned. This phone totally rocks.
I was going to get another 7" tablet since I sat on mine, but no need now. Seems redundant.

I can get a Surface and be totally covered for all occasions and scenarios.
I agree. Getting a small tablet when you have a Note 4 does seem pointless. But it also seems great that we can keep our money in our pockets and save for the new Note 5 next year instead.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't possibly decide between the two. That's why I'm running both! 😂

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I switched back.

What made you switch back to the Note 4, you seemed to like the 6 Plus just a little bit better? I'm trying to decide between the two myself. My girlfriend has the regular 6 and hers is buggy. My 5C was real buggy after the iOS 8 update.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
What made you switch back to the Note 4, you seemed to like the 6 Plus just a little bit better? I'm trying to decide between the two myself. My girlfriend has the regular 6 and hers is buggy. My 5C was real buggy after the iOS 8 update.
I had been back and forth with the two devices, but I initially decided to keep the iPhone 6 Plus. But, I started to think differently when I was starting to use my iPhone for work. Even though I was able to do all of my tasks using my iPhone over my iPad, there were a few instances where I felt that the Note 4 would have been more efficient and convenient.I really missed using the S-pen. If I were to use a smartphone without a tablet I would rather have the Note 4 instead of the iPhone 6 Plus. Moreover, my daughter thinks the Note 4 is cooler.

KSAU

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My Galaxy Note 4 has an issue I've yet to see or read anything similar.

It's basically operating itself without being touched. I've done a quick video to show what it does.

It's unable to be used because of this fault.

KSAU

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My Galaxy Note 4 has an issue I've yet to see or read anything similar.

It's basically operating itself without being touched. I've done a quick video to show what it does.

It's unable to be used because of this fault.

Has anyone else had such an error?

Techish

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Got my sexy black phone today! Couldn't wait to switch from the Windows phone I was using temporarily until my upgrade (went into the pool with my Note 2 in the pocket of my swim trunks over the Summer). The location I went to had received a big shipment!!!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Ive noticed that the halo effect on the black note 4's with the glass but on the white note 4's the go Oh perfectly fine

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm still trying to figure out what the halo effect is.

Note.notions

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
more memory too, doesn't it?

I failed to quote the post the above was replying to, so it showed up at the end by itself. Hovered mouse over "edit" & edit/delete shows up, but don't see a way to delete it.

Note.notions

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine last night, but the battery drained to 39% from 100% in just 2hrs 15min... not good.

Upgraded from note 2, which was an awesome phone too.

Love this new note 4's screen res & it's 4k camera/vid res, so I'll just get some extra batteries & an external charger.

It's so much lighter than the note 2, as well.

justmikey

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm still debating between a Note 4 and a Nexus 6 or LG G3. Cost of course is a factor. I'm currently still rocking my Nexus 4 (which I love) on T-Mobile. But $800! DAMN! I have a dealer rate plan with T-Mobile so if I don't own my phone outright then I'll get stuck in a higher month to month plan. So that's what's keeping me from signing any contracts for the subsidized cost.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine last night, but the battery drained to 39% from 100% in just 2hrs 15min... not good.

Upgraded from note 2, which was an awesome phone too.

Love this new note 4's screen res & it's 4k camera/vid res, so I'll just get some extra batteries & an external charger.

It's so much lighter than the note 2, as well.
I have seen a lot of posters say to turn off "Flipboard" as one thing that eats up the battery, and that made a difference on their battery. I am interested in your results as I too will be going from a Note 2 to the Note 4 within the week.

GrassyKnoll312

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out what the halo effect is.

It's the visible ring created around the edge of the screen caused by putting a glass screen protector on the device and having it not adhere correctly to the curved edges of the screen. Or so I gather. No screen protector on mine just yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX