Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Wednesday is the day so can't wait for having this beast as my daily driver, I'm expecting a bit of performance difference compared to my s3 and curve
Coming from an S3 you will be amazed! And then there's the Spen.... Can you even contain yourself?? I went to the Note 4 from a Note 2 and am blown away at the difference..... So you have awesomeness coming your way! Enjoy!

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Coming from an S3 you will be amazed! And then there's the Spen.... Can you even contain yourself?? I went to the Note 4 from a Note 2 and am blown away at the difference..... So you have awesomeness coming your way! Enjoy!

Thanks yes, I can contain myself although the waiting isn't as easy but I'm already reading about the best spen apps. I'm going to buy two one for me and one for me gf her screen shattered yesterday

Will buy it with an otterbox symmetry or urban armor gear

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone leave iPhone 6 pkis for the note 4?
I have two Upgrades (cause I own four lines lol)
I am debating a note 4 love galaxy phones as much as iPhones I know it's crazy lol

fubaracing7374

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Anyone leave iPhone 6 pkis for the note 4?
I have two Upgrades (cause I own four lines lol)
I am debating a note 4 love galaxy phones as much as iPhones I know it's crazy lol
I left the iPhone 6 Plus for the Nexus 6 then to the Note 4. The Nexus and lollipop is nice but the phone was a little too big. I love the size and feel of the Note 4. Haven't missed the 6 Plus in two weeks.

BB_Junky

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, after reading on here about this awesome device . I dumped my HTC m8 and got a sexy black NOTE 4

Posted via the Android Central App

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I recently cracked my Note 3 screen on a tile floor at a swim meet, luckily I had insurance on it. Went to AT&T that day to file an insurance claim and they sent me a white Note 4. So far I am loving it, going to get a case here soon. Not sure if I want the S View or something more rugged, partially the reason why I'm on here.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
New Note 4 owner. I love the phone but am afraid to use it, I've read and seen how delicate the edges are to scratches. I need ti find a case that fit the Verizon model and doesn't add bulk to the phone because I really like the feel of the phone.

Jaqjaq

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
This is my first note. I previously owned SIII and it is still working great now but i had to recontract with my carrier so i decided to get the note 4. It was a good decision. No regrets and I love this phone... and the pen haha. :)

jd3seatown

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Actually left a Lumia 1520 and ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128 gb. As it seems the world wants the iPhone, I had to cancel the order and I decided to give the Note 4 a try (I also had a Note 3, which was the longest phone I've owned). Absolutely stunned by the build quality and the speed. Checked out the Nexus 6 just to be sure, but it was too large, although it was a beast. Samsung put their heart and soul in this device and it shows. I *may* actually keep it!

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Post pics of your gorgeous new phone when you get it!! I have to live vicariously through you guys since I can't afford one lol. But my Note 3 is still quite the beast.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

going to do so :) just have to hope they have it in stock :)

Well I've got a great offer from my carier if I keep my current contract + add a small package (5 $/month) and sign an extension the phone will cost me 219 $ which is an awesome price given that I'll only pay 28 € / month with the added package.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Post pics of your gorgeous new phone when you get it!! I have to live vicariously through you guys since I can't afford one lol. But my Note 3 is still quite the beast.

Hang in there! I generally don't get the newest model when it first comes out, for 2 reasons..... 1) wait to see how it performs and 2) wait for the price to come down.

I did get the Note 4 early in its release, as I had skipped the Note 3 which I really wanted, but felt no reason because my Note 2 was still so Awesome! I had a $200 Costco gift card, so went ahead and got the Note 4 early. Enjoy your Note 3 in the meantime!

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes well, I suppose by the time I can afford the Note 4 the Note 5 will be around the corner anyway lol. I'm currently grandfathered into unlimited data at Verizon so no matter what I'm gonna have to pay full retail in order to keep it. We have two lines for about 187 bucks a month unlimited data right now. If we switched to Edge it would cost us double that. I sure do miss being able to upgrade through that loop hole Verizon just recently closed where we would upgrade our 3 other dumb phone lines we had (which we've now closed out) and then would switch the new phone right over to the smart phone lines to keep unlimited data. Ahhhh. Those were the days

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes well, I suppose by the time I can afford the Note 4 the Note 5 will be around the corner anyway lol. I'm currently grandfathered into unlimited data at Verizon so no matter what I'm gonna have to pay full retail in order to keep it. We have two lines for about 187 bucks a month unlimited data right now. If we switched to Edge it would cost us double that. I sure do miss being able to upgrade through that loop hole Verizon just recently closed where we would upgrade our 3 other dumb phone lines we had (which we've now closed out) and then would switch the new phone right over to the smart phone lines to keep unlimited data. Ahhhh. Those were the days

I wouldn't worry about it I'm sure the note 3 is still a great phone and next year the roles are reversed but your contract seems a bit expensive almost 90 bucks a month just for unlimited data usage?

The first thing in going to do is activate the side panel and then root this beauty

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
We have 5 lines. 3 are dumb phone lines. So data for the two lines is 29.99 each. Plus we have a text messaging plan yada yada. I guess its more like 150 bucks a month.