Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my Note 4 last Thursday and loving it so far. Not as hard to handle with one hand as I thought it would be and the device is surprisingly light.
I can't manage it one handed but I never type one handed anyway.

I love this phone. Enjoy yours!!!

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 2, then the Note 3. Now I have the Note 4.. got it December 24th, so it's been a month, and I'm EXTREMELY happy with this phone! As I was with the previous 2 models!

I have the white one and I have a white/blue Otterbox Defender on it... plus a SuperSheildz tempered glass screen protector.

Theres a tiny bit of lag here and there software wise... but totally negligible.

Beautiful screen. Fast performance. Good sound (even from the crappy speaker lol), great battery life and FAST charging.

I love the multi window! And having multiple apps open in up to 5 different windows!! What other phone does that?

I love the S Pen and I use it all the time!! I play in a band and I even make flyers on my phone with S-Note! And post them right to Facebook.

So happy with this phone!!

chrisforpm

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 6 plus but am contemplating adding a second line with a note 4. I want to be able to experience the best of both worlds. Now just to figure out how to carry around two phablets haha.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 6 plus but am contemplating adding a second line with a note 4. I want to be able to experience the best of both worlds. Now just to figure out how to carry around two phablets haha.

Lol! I'd like to get an iPhone 6 Plus for the same reason!

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I can't manage it one handed but I never type one handed anyway.

I love this phone. Enjoy yours!!!

Also remember the "one-handed" operation features. I use that sometimes and its really nice.

Funny enough... I'm a female and I have no trouble using /typing one handed on mine. Without the assisting software. Just had to get used to how to hold it (=

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is called Viper 4 Android fx and I've picked the highest quality since I'm not surfing all day I'm not worried about the slightly faster battery drains

Didn't realize you have to be rooted. I'm not. Thanks though.

via Note 4 on Verizon Wireless

mltvfl

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
My Note 4 was delivered this morning. I purchased the 32 GB black model on AT&T. Still setting everything up, but loving it so far!

Posted via the AC App on my Galaxy Note 4

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Funny enough... I'm a female and I have no trouble using /typing one handed on mine. Without the assisting software. Just had to get used to how to hold it (=
I can't. Tiny hands. I'm 5'00". There isn't much of me.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I can't. Tiny hands. I'm 5'00". There isn't much of me.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

Same here! 5 feet with tiny hands and love my big phones!!!! But sure as heck can't type one handed with them. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
The one-handed operations really do help.
It's not just the operations but the physical device. It doesn't feel secure if I try to use it one handed because I don't feel like I have a good grip on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol