Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

Robster33

Banned
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
That is my main reason for maybe picking up a note 4 the S-pen, I have a IP6 and iPad air which goes well with my Macbook, I had a 6 Plus but found it too big and heavy for my uses in pocket and vehicle. Would like to go paperless in my office and are thinking the note 4 would kill a few birds with the one stone, give me a note taker for calls and a diary plus a private line, the size wouldn't matter as it would mainly be used at home.
Is the S-Pen really that good?

My only problem is i had a S5 and it was a Lagathon, had to do a few factory resets which was a pain setting it all up again, I do like the way the Google play store works and that i can download apps from my macbook/ipad direct.
Decisions??

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
That is my main reason for maybe picking up a note 4 the S-pen, I have a IP6 and iPad air which goes well with my Macbook, I had a 6 Plus but found it too big and heavy for my uses in pocket and vehicle. Would like to go paperless in my office and are thinking the note 4 would kill a few birds with the one stone, give me a note taker for calls and a diary plus a private line, the size wouldn't matter as it would mainly be used at home.
Is the S-Pen really that good?

My only problem is i had a S5 and it was a Lagathon, had to do a few factory resets which was a pain setting it all up again, I do like the way the Google play store works and that i can download apps from my macbook/ipad direct.
Decisions??

The S pen is useful but the Note 4 is bigget and heavier than the 6+, if that's meaningful. Won't you have 14 days to try it before making up your mind?

Robster33

Banned
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
The S pen is useful but the Note 4 is bigget and heavier than the 6+, if that's meaningful. Won't you have 14 days to try it before making up your mind?

No not in Australia, once you open it no returns unless faulty. Apple are the only way to get 14 day return. The note 4 looks a bit shorter than a 6 plus?
Weight is no problem.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I got mine on Thursday. This is the best phone I have ever owned. I'm so happy I picked this over the iPhone 6+. Some of the things I've done on this phone, I can't do on an iPhone. Also, the battery life on this is simply amazing, almost 6 hrs screen time on my first charge.IMG_9082.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Thursday. This is the best phone I have ever owned. I'm so happy I picked this over the iPhone 6+. Some of the things I've done on this phone, I can't do on an iPhone. Also, the battery life on this is simply amazing, almost 6 hrs screen time on my first charge.View attachment 161353

Now you have to get your username changed!!!! Note4GirlX! LOL Seriously though I'm so excited I'm getting my Note 4 on Monday! Probably going to get a BB Passport also. :) (I will be selling/trading my Z30 and my One Plus One)

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Got mine yesterday with the zagg glass installed. I hate it, there's the halo around my pretty black note 4, $40 piece of trash. Love the phone though.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday with the zagg glass installed. I hate it, there's the halo around my pretty black note 4, $40 piece of trash. Love the phone though.
I know how you feel. At least your screen is protected though. I'm going to have mine replaced with the BodyGuardz. No halo and the AT&T store sells and installs them.

from the NeXuS °6°

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Good for you, I'm going to call zagg and vzw, and complain about this. This is unacceptable.
Zagg is aware their tempered glass has a halo. I'm not sure if they've updated it to address that but a visit to their website might answer that. ...and if you complain they'll likely send you a replacement for free.

from the venerable Note 3π

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Sexy phone! Enjoy!

I really recommend on downloading a custom keyboard tho, don't like the one comes from the box...
SwiftKey and the Google keyboards are my top choices for 3rd party but the stock Samsung keyboard is pretty durned decent to me.

spotnjack

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey and the Google keyboards are my top choices for 3rd party but the stock Samsung keyboard is pretty durned decent to me.

I agree, I used the stock keyboard for a couple weeks before I started using Swiftkey again. I might still go back...

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello there, got my Note 4! Liking it so far, but a couple of things I'm missing from my BlackBerry already. But, I'm sure I will get used to the difference and dl an app that I need lol.
Being an Ambassador over at CB, this is a big move for me. I still have my Z30 and will still use it, and just switch out when I feel.
Glad to be here though and to learn all that is Android Central!

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello there, got my Note 4! Liking it so far, but a couple of things I'm missing from my BlackBerry already. But, I'm sure I will get used to the difference and dl an app that I need lol.
Being an Ambassador over at CB, this is a big move for me. I still have my Z30 and will still use it, and just switch out when I feel.
Glad to be here though and to learn all that is Android Central!

Welcome aboard I guess you miss the pkb and toolbelt? That's why I'm still having a bold 9900 as my second driver.

As far as the note 4 goes trust me you are going to love it, the S Pen is like a mouse in your pocket. Specwise the phone is an absolute beast and I'd you root it you are going to unleash even more options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers