Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This Note 4 is amazing, as was the Note 3 before it. Should Samsung go down a route I don't like with the Note 5 I can live with my Note 4, Note Edge, and Note 3 for at least another year, if not longer.

♻from the Note 4 📶

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a phone thing. I love these little mobile 'puters.

??????from The ??????lpha (not the Omega) ??????

How many of them do you carry around with you every day? Do you have phone numbers associated with each one? How do you decide which phone number to give to people? :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
How many of them do you carry around with you every day? Do you have phone numbers associated with each one? How do you decide which phone number to give to people? :)
I keep all 4 with me in my backpack. While they all have phone numbers I only give people my main line, which is on my Note 3. I rotate between them daily. One day I use the Note 3. The next day I'll use the Note 4 and forward calls to it from the Note 3. The next day I'll use the Note Edge, the next I'll use this Alpha. I use Text+ for messaging so folks only have to remember to text one number but I keep the Note 3 powered up and connected to my Pebble in case someone texts my main line.

Complicated I know, but that's how I do it and I enjoy the rotation of devices for now.

♻from the Alpha📶

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I keep all 4 with me in my backpack. While they all have phone numbers I only give people my main line, which is on my Note 3. I rotate between them daily. One day I use the Note 3. The next day I'll use the Note 4 and forward calls to it from the Note 3. The next day I'll use the Note Edge, the next I'll use this Alpha. I use Text+ for messaging so folks only have to remember to text one number but I keep the Note 3 powered up and connected to my Pebble in case someone texts my main line.

Complicated I know, but that's how I do it and I enjoy the rotation of devices for now.

♻from the Alpha📶

Wow wow wow is the only thing that comes to mind! You have phone Awesome-Ness! LOL!

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site

♻from the Alpha📶

:) Thanks for the explanation.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday (upgrading from Note 3), and here's my little beauty:

NOte%20closed.jpg

Note%20closed%202.jpg

Note%204%20open.jpg

smiles272000

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Enjoy!!!! I love mines I had them all and switched to the iPhone 6 after my note 3.... and now I'm back at the note 4 don't know why I switched to begin with

rjr1209

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got my note 4 on Saturday and wow I love it came from HTC one M8 with lollipop, anybody have an idea when lollipop will be available for Verizon

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine on Thursday, switching from an LG G3 running 4.2.2. I was tired of waiting for Lolipop and went into the t-mobile store and a Samsung rep sold me on the Note 4. I was toast once I saw the display and how nicely they pen worked. I was tired of waiting for LG as well. Seemed like a slap in the face being that the G4 is due out in May. So far, I am happy with the switch. Wish the Note had a backup system like the LG did. Otherwise it is better in most categories except the speaker seems not as high quality. I believe the G3 had a 1w amp in the speaker. If anyone can point me to their favorite pen use tutorial that would be great. I prefer simple and YouTube-ish. I am glad to be aboard, seems like most of you are quite pleased with your Notes.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Whos getting the Note 5 after seeing what the S6 looks like? I'm still with the Note 3 so I am definitely gonna wait and buy the Note 5. Can u imagine what a beast it's going to be. I love the build quality of the new S6 so I can only hope the Note 5 is just as gorgeous. The lack of an SD card slot bothers me though. I don't know if I can afford a 128gb Note 5 for probably $499

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

I'm skipping the 5. Unless there is a killer feature like teleportation

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Both my Note 3 and Note 4 finished with the updates uneventfully. Hopefully, I don't need to do factory resets...we shall see.

📐♻from the sliq side with the n.Edge✒🍫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12