Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just post it here.....

O M G........

I had some condensation on my hand from my water bottle. Touched my home button and to swipe and unlock. Daggum popup with a water droplet came up telling me to wipe my home button and try again. WOW!

I've never seen that before....EVER

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok I have the iPhone 6 plus it's nice and all BUT I'm BORED.. That's about it in bored.I got the 6 in sept got the plus on Craigslist still on next program now how can I do this unless I just add the note 4 on the ONE line I didn't add a next phone to?
How does this work... Wait till sept /October? Get another phone on the other line OR just how much do I get for the six plus )I owe for the 6 not the plus) and how much would be the note 4. My thoughts also the note 5 is coming out like SOON right?? When do the next note series come?
I like the S6 but too small I want 5"5 basically living up the phablet size.
What I like about my iPhone is 64g (but I can get memory card)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm also considering T mobile leave Att and run over or is that bad idea they promise to pay off your contracts (next program phones?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm also considering T mobile leave Att and run over or is that bad idea they promise to pay off your contracts (next program phones?

I believe you have to buy T-mobile's phones also and might have to trade your AT&T phones in.

I would list my iPhone on Craigslist and if you have another line that is eligible for an upgrade but doesn't want it, you can do a cross upgrade.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You will get more on Craigslist. I had people begging for a Note 4 when I recently sold my S5.

Just do not do a PayPal or Western Union sale with shipping, from Craigslist. Only do a local cash sale, the above PayPal and Western Union ones are scams.

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I won't I will only meet local Att stores like i did for the plus traded the 6 for the plus I couldn't believe someone wanted to do that but yeah some prefer 4.7 inch phones j find the bigger phones to have much much better battery life no comparison. The 6 dies soooo fast faster than 5S in my experience lol

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I won't I will only meet local Att stores like i did for the plus traded the 6 for the plus I couldn't believe someone wanted to do that but yeah some prefer 4.7 inch phones j find the bigger phones to have much much better battery life no comparison. The 6 dies soooo fast faster than 5S in my experience lol

People were looking for iPhone on Craigslist too. In fact, if you do a listing today, you might sell it today with Mother's Day being tomorrow.

I've sold all mine in less than 24 hours from listing. IPhones are going for a lot on Craigslist.

GMdoghunter

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I recommend all in one toolbox for battery optimisation and screen optimisation this app really works I can get over 21 hours on one charge with this app please excuse me if this is the wrong forum I'm posting this in just helping

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have 64 I'll go check it out one place on Craigslist offered cash and his note makes me wonder why??
I'll check Att too..
Thanks and dang I miss my Sd cards and allllll that music movies all in it!

In my experience with an iphone 6 that is 64, many will offer a Note 4 and cash.

Just make sure that sale is local..

Degineth

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Got mine yesterday! I'm so glad to be using Android again. Some nice changes since I last used or two years ago. My fiancé ordered his note a day after me in gold but he still hasn't had a confirmation of his order yet. I think I Got lucky and managed to order one just before they ran out for the original pre order date in the UK. Still waiting for o2 to swap my sim though!

So far so good, I can't believe how amazing the screen is! Every time I pick my iPhone up it just looks like a toy now. How did I every browser the Internet on that tiny screen!!!

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm 10 days into my Note 4 and this phone is just unreal. Had the S5 for a year and was iPhone 3Gs and 4S before that. Was largely dissatisfied with the S5 but the Note 4 is giving me the experience I was looking for. I absolutely LOVE the glass screen. Aside from the stunning visuals it gives you, it's so much easier to keep clean compared to the S5. I felt like I was constantly cleaning that thing and I actually had to put a little elbow grease into getting the screen clean. 1 or 2 quick wipes on the Note 4 and it's clean as a whistle. S-Pen is phenomenal and the larger screen makes multi-tasking easier than it was on the S5.

So far so good, I can't believe how amazing the screen is! Every time I pick my iPhone up it just looks like a toy now. How did I every browser the Internet on that tiny screen!!!

Funny that you mention this because 2 days ago I found my old iPhone 3Gs in the bottom of a drawer. Had it for 2 years and the only reason I upgraded to the 4S was because the phone would not boot beyond the Apple logo and doing a system restore didn't work. Just out of curiosity, I plugged it into my computer last night and was able to to a full restore on the phone (perhaps Apple worked out some kinks over the last 5 years that fixed the problem) and the phone rebooted and held it's charge, albeit at a significantly diminished rate. Naturally, after I booted it up, I played around with it for a little bit. 1 handed operation on the 3Gs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Note 4. But that's probably the only thing it's better for than the Note 4. Internet was slow, typing was really difficult on that tiny little keyboard, and there was a great deal of squinting involved. At the time though, that phone was absolutely amazing.

I'm really glad I was able to get it working again though. I'll probably use it strictly as an MP3 player for when I go to the gym or on my motorcycle. The Note 4 is great, but it's size is definitely a drawback when it comes to stuff like that.

Attachments

• 20150527_111602.jpg
    20150527_111602.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 68

Gearheadaddy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, fancy meeting you here "Q"! I left my BB Z10 a few months ago for a Verizon Note 4. Like it so far except for the "hub" that I miss...Photos were a little quicker and definitely more clicking around now but all in all okay.

Posted via the Verizon Note 4

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, fancy meeting you here "Q"! I left my BB Z10 a few months ago for a Verizon Note 4. Like it so far except for the "hub" that I miss...Photos were a little quicker and definitely more clicking around now but all in all okay.

Hi there! Yup, I mostly left BlackBerry a year ago now, but I left it permanently in January. I bought a second hand Passport out of morbid curiosity but I'm not willing to spend full amount on a device.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

Hi there! Yup, I mostly left BlackBerry a year ago now, but I left it permanently in January. I bought a second hand Passport out of morbid curiosity but I'm not willing to spend full amount on a device.

Wlctttrue

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have mine. I have had it for a week now. I had a moto x (2013). I like the Note, but I really miss the trusted device feature of the Moto x.