Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I agree. If I were in the market for a new Note I wouldn't chose the Note 5 over the 4. I mean it's gorgeous and all but the missing IR blaster, smaller battery, lack of Micro SD, and removable battery would have me choosing the Note 4 too. I'm still on the Note 3 and iPhone 6 plus!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the 6+ and I want the note 5!
I never ever use IR blaster (it's on the lgg3 too) I just need to see in person.....the note 4 is also one to consider since it may be the last Samsung will make w the memory card /removable battery!
Lgg4 is cheaper and also nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I think they should I agree why go back
I am gonna set the IR blaster for my husbands LGG3 and I DID use it daily on my HTC one which was one phone I also loved!
Bottom line I miss android.
I go through my iOS /android motions.
I love the SMS go text where I can put a passcode lol just many things I miss.... Customize layout all that!
I love the simplicity and beauty of iPhone as well and fluid of apps... No crazy ads...
Android I won't use hardly any free apps so I won't deal w those and I don't like bloat ware (Att especially) ugh

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Traded my S5 for a Note 4 last week!

New member here! I've had my Samsung Galaxy S5 since May 2014 and was bored with it & wanted a bigger screen, so I placed it on craigslist to trade for a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or Nokia Lumia 1520. After all, the S5 was the best smartphone in early 2014 and I was thinking someone wanted a smaller smartphone as many felt the Note 4 was too big after getting one. Sure enough, with a few hours I had an offer for both, the Nokia and Note 4. Both person said the same thing, their phone was too big for them and wanted a smaller phone. I had six housing cases for my S5 & it was still mint. I chose the White Note 4 over the Lumia 1520. Glad I did, this Note 4 is a fantastic smartphone, in MINT shape... I'm loving it.
I'm a photographer by trade and it works perfect for showing potential customers my work when I don't have my notebook with me, which is often.
Enjoy it :)

I still rate the Note 4 the best Android around. The Note 4 is like the Nokia N95-8GB while the Note 5 is more like the dumbed down Nokia N96 that followed a year later.

Great part is that the Note 4 uses the same Sony IMX240 Sensor as the very latest Androids incl. S6 Edge+ and Note 5, so you'll get great results.

Think we are going to see a lot of new Note 4 users soon.

Sent from my GALAXY Note 4 +128GB MicroSDXC

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Enjoy it :)

I still rate the Note 4 the best Android around. The Note 4 is like the Nokia N95-8GB while the Note 5 is more like the dumbed down Nokia N96 that followed a year later.

Great part is that the Note 4 uses the same Sony IMX240 Sensor as the very latest Androids incl. S6 Edge+ and Note 5, so you'll get great results.

Think we are going to see a lot of new Note 4 users soon.

Sent from my GALAXY Note 4 +128GB MicroSDXC

Yes, me!!! Waiting on it to come in. I have had note 2, 3. But won't go to the 5.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Congrats! Enjoy!

Got mine on the 18th. Loving it, with a few minor annoyances that be overcome over time (think root). Still in testing phase so I'm just dealing with the ads and the extSD limitations until then. Rockin' Apex Launcher Pro, carried over from Note 3, and everything is smooth and fast. Another Beast of a device from Samsung. Everyone was right, IMO, when they said the N4 was the best one yet. Very happy here. :D

No IR blaster is no biggy since I never used it.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Got it yesterday, having fun getting it set up. Battery life is so much better than my note 3.
I noticed that too. Did a ton of setup yesterday and had a ton of battery left. It was a joy to behold. :)

I'm officially all finished with the setup and just enjoying and testing it now.

DocB1973

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
i know what you mean. i hated this aspect of iPhones and other Androids that are of the same configuration. In fact, right before i got my Note, i used a Moto G as a temp phone. So much frustration not having the option of changing batteries or adding SD cards for more space (and OMG, 8GBs of internal space?????????)

Whos getting the Note 5 after seeing what the S6 looks like? I'm still with the Note 3 so I am definitely gonna wait and buy the Note 5. Can u imagine what a beast it's going to be. I love the build quality of the new S6 so I can only hope the Note 5 is just as gorgeous. The lack of an SD card slot bothers me though. I don't know if I can afford a 128gb Note 5 for probably $499

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

I would highly suggest you get a Note 4 and not a Note 5 for the very reasons you mentioned. I just went from a s5 to a note 4 and am very happy.

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I never cared about the SD card much I use 64g and its plenty of room w Amazon photo backup and google plus I am loving the look of the note 5 it's classy gorgeous slamming

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I wanted a Note 4 but many many have said that lollipop ruined it but 5.1.1 is suppose to save it? That's what I don't miss about android/touch whiz but everybody here that recently, since July 2015, is loving the Note 4.

I take it that the Note 4 is smooth now?

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
499! A note 5? Is that the cost? We can't get a 128g that is not a good thing and I'm hearing about glitches and hot phones so I'm not running yet... Yeah note 4 is best bet for a note series and I could grab the 4 if I want and still keep this phone

Gordon Roy

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Just this minute received my brand new note 4 , i have had 3 LGG2 phones in two years , one i water damaged and the other two have had the dreaded screen stutter
the build quality of the note 4 on first impression looks far superior to the LGG2 , i toyed with the idea of going for the LGG4 but all the problems with the G2 put me off and the gentleman in the shop told me there are issues with the G4 as-well

the phone was meant to be £99 up front on rental which was wavered as was my few months early upgrade charges due to the problems ive had
in the last two years
lets hope ive better luck with this lovely looking phone

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Just this minute received my brand new note 4 , i have had 3 LGG2 phones in two years , one i water damaged and the other two have had the dreaded screen stutter
the build quality of the note 4 on first impression looks far superior to the LGG2 , i toyed with the idea of going for the LGG4 but all the problems with the G2 put me off and the gentleman in the shop told me there are issues with the G4 as-well

the phone was meant to be £99 up front on rental which was wavered as was my few months early upgrade charges due to the problems ive had
in the last two years
lets hope ive better luck with this lovely looking phone
Rental?

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
Speck Candyshell
Bodyguardz Tempered Glass