Note 4 Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector No Good? What Is Better?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered the Spigen Glass Screen Protector, and the reviews are saying that it doesn't actually fit the screen. So, I will be marking my packages "Return To Sender" and send them back to Spigen. So, what's the best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 4?

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector No Good? What Is Better?

I don't think you will get a reply unless someone else has the same screen protector.
Probably have to wait a week or so before people will receive their orders.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I don't think there are any right now that are very good. I am using a liquid screen protector called crystalusion. I'll see how it goes it has great reviews.

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

You mean it doesn't cover the entire glass? You won't find a better alternative anywhere. The revised supershields or Techn armor will provide similar coverage but you won't find anything that covers the screen like the ones on the Note 3 did.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

You mean it doesn't cover the entire glass? You won't find a better alternative anywhere. The revised supershields or Techn armor will provide similar coverage but you won't find anything that covers the screen like the ones on the Note 3 did.

Why not?

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
This is the tempered glass I had on my s5 it worked well... So I ordered it for my Note 4...did not receive it as yet... But will post about it once it arrive! Ordered from EBay...

Attachments

• 1413777815444.jpg
    1413777815444.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 125

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
So, I ordered the Spigen Glass Screen Protector, and the reviews are saying that it doesn't actually fit the screen. So, I will be marking my packages "Return To Sender" and send them back to Spigen. So, what's the best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 4?

It does fit. But it's got a huge HALO effect around the edges and looks like donkey do0....same with Nilkin and invellope as well.

I heard that the iloome flex glass is good. I just ordered mines.

I'm trying this out next. Let me know if it works out cause this is just crazy!! :)

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
If you read the other thread about screen protectors the iloome Flexmate doesn't fit properly and the edges lift. I've had one for a week and I haven't opened the package because I'm sending it back.

manoffewwords

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Have you looked at iAnder brand ? I have them for both my M8 & Note 3 & they are superb. No halo effect and they cover the entire screen except for the home button and the area around the selfie-cam/ earpiece. I don't say that lightly as I have tried a buttload of different brands before I found them....... got them from amazon for like $7-8 each.....not certain if they have one out for the N4 yet, but it might be worth a look :)

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I heard that the iloome flex glass is good. I just ordered mines.

Just slapped mine on today and it's not good. When using the s-pen, it feels like you're writing on rubber with a lot of drag. It does not go edge to edge, and only covers the actual 5.7 inch screen, leaving a few mm's on each side of the screen protector. I'm going to send iloome an email and ask for a refund. I liked the icarez tempered glass screen protector that I had on my HTC ONE M8, it was thin and fit nicely. Seems like they are taking more time to make them to ensure a good fit and good function with the s-pen. In short, I don't recommend the iloome for the Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

tlo12duro

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought my zagg tempered glass at best buy for 39.99. It fits perfect and it's also case friendly. The other plus is the fact that zagg gives you lifetime warranty on their products, they only thing you pay for is shipping. Good luck to you!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lorene Floyd

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Supershieldz tempered glass screen protector. It does not cover the entire screen but it does lay flat and there is a small halo around the edges. It's as smooth as butter and very clear. I have no problems with it thus far. I ordered it from ebay for 6.99 with free shipping. I've had it about 2 weeks now. Hope this helps.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
For those with the s-pen sticky grip issue, I noticed that if you change the pen tip to the light grey one that came with the phone, it is much better writing experience. I noticed a lot of screen protector is pretty sticky but it seems to work well with changing up the tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol