Note 4 Just jealous.....

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
This is because I have to wait until next week to even sniff mine in Verizon, but......

I HATE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW....

Sincerely,
President of the local Player Hater's Union #415......

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just jealous.....

This is because I have to wait until next week to even sniff mine in Verizon, but......

Sincerely,

I feel your Verizon Pain. Damn you Verizon for making us wait!!!

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

If I had a choice, get the phone a week early with t-mobile or a week later with Verizon, then I'd gladly wait two or even three weeks for mine.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

If I had a choice, get the phone a week early with t-mobile or a week later with Verizon, then I'd gladly wait two or even three weeks for mine.

This is true!! As much as it pains me to wait, I wouldn't give up the coverage or data speeds I get with VZW to get it faster through another carrier.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Sincerely,

Oh boo hoo, I have to wait until January when my next JUMP upgrade is due! I wish I had stuck with my LG G2 when it developed some battery problems instead of going for the M8. I could've lived. Oh well, I still really like my M8...but man I wish I had the Note. I took my case off the M8 just so I can run my fingers over the metal and remember that I still have a nice feeling/looking device.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I choose the T-Mobile route.. Mainly because my coverage is LTE everywhere that I travel.. So I'm good.

But.. If it was bad where I went.. Then I would agree with you :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Sincerely,
At least you have a better service then t-mobile :) I would go on Verizon if they offered decent prices for data I would want to pay for

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Well I am being general about it. I mean wouldn't you rather be on Verizon if they offered the same plans and rates but with Verizon coverage?

If they offered unlimited at a decent price then yeah I wouldn't mind it. It wouldn't hurt to have the coverage incase I needed it that one particular time... But for now I am covered just fine. I don't travel that much so that is my saving grace.

Although.. I'm not saying I won't ever go to another carrier... One day it'll happen. I'm just a believer in carriers are very dependent on area so.. The myth that T-Mobile is bad everywhere isn't true :)... But I am only with them mainly for the unlimited data... If i had good wifi at work I wouldn't need unlimited... Since outside of work I barley use any data. I'd probably be on AT&T.. Or Verizon.. Leaning more towards AT&T though.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

If they offered unlimited at a decent price then yeah I wouldn't mind it. It wouldn't hurt to have the coverage incase I needed it that one particular time... But for now I am covered just fine. I don't travel that much so that is my saving grace.

Although.. I'm not saying I won't ever go to another carrier... One day it'll happen. I'm just a believer in carriers are very dependent on area so.. The myth that T-Mobile is bad everywhere isn't true :)... But I am only with them mainly for the unlimited data... If i had good wifi at work I wouldn't need unlimited... Since outside of work I barley use any data. I'd probably be on AT&T.. Or Verizon.. Leaning more towards AT&T though.
I prefer AT&T as well if price wasn't an issue Imo. But I love unlimited data and Hotspot

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Well I am being general about it. I mean wouldn't you rather be on Verizon if they offered the same plans and rates but with Verizon coverage?

Who the H wouldn't? Problem is, Verizon is a bunch of greedy _______ that they'd change the rate as soon as you were locked in. Then they'd find a way to lower your data while charging more, and then releasing a marketing campaign to try to convince us that we were lucky they did it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Who the H wouldn't? Problem is, Verizon is a bunch of greedy _______ that they'd change the rate as soon as you were locked in. Then they'd find a way to lower your data while charging more, and then releasing a marketing campaign to try to convince us that we were lucky they did it.
That's why I hate Verizon and prefer AT&T of the 2 big companies

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

I switched from Tmo to Verizon once and didn't even make it 4 months before I switched back. First, I was paying $30 more per month for the same amount of minutes and data. Second, nearly every month I'd be charged a $10 overage fee because VZW has random processes/apps running in the background that use your data. So even if I was diligent about MY data, those damn background processes would push me over. Third, the store/phone reps were absolute boneheads. One tried to tell me that Android System taking up 40% of my battery was NORMAL. A phone rep was helping me get a device switched over because I was having problems using the site. Once we got to a certain point it was clear to me what to do next. I said "Oh, I see. I click the link on the top right of the page, correct?" She screamed at me "NO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!!! Now, click the link on the top right of the page..." I paid the ETF after 4 months and went right back to T-Mo.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm not going to bite my nose to spite my face. Meaning while I am not thrilled with Verizon, I love the superb coverage we get in so many locations, and that means many states and cities and in between. I've been in at least 12 states and my Verizon coverage has worked pretty much everywhere expect a small area in Griffith Park, LA, and on I5, north of Shasta. that's remarkable.

navarro43001

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

My thoughts exactly.. It hurts to see all the posts about having the phone. But when it comes down to it. I will actually be able to use it better!!

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I will add a screw you Verizon for making all your customers wait and an even bigger one for not letting me pre order thru bestbuy.com to sneak a chance to keep my UDP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy