11-19-2014 08:01 PM
101 ... 2345
tools
    For Office I used APK File Exporter on my Note2 to export the apk and installed it onto my Note4. Used this method to get it working on my Note 10.1 as well.

APK is in the Play Store.

Regards

Stu
    11-01-2014 06:20 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this Google now issue? When I first got the phone it worked fine now it doesn't, idk why? Google now everywhere option not working.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 App availability?-screenshot_2014-11-02-13-03-28.jpg  
    11-02-2014 04:46 PM
    Redbox still isn't working, I emailed them in the 23rd. Guess they don't want me to rent movies from them, Amazon video is liking that.
    I downloaded the watch on from play store, works better then the one on the phone.
    11-02-2014 08:49 PM
    Every app I had on my N3 transferred without any problem. It's the same OS, so there shouldn't have been any problems.
    11-03-2014 12:28 AM
    Every app I had on my N3 transferred without any problem. It's the same OS, so there shouldn't have been any problems.
    You would think wouldn't you. You get redox to work, try it.
    11-03-2014 08:31 AM
    Help request for a fellow Note 4 owner:

Does the Play Store Garmin Connect Mobile install and run?

I have the N9100 dual sim Chinese version and am in China. I also have a Garmin Vivosmart band (the US version bought via Taobao) for fitness tracking and notifications etc.

I am not rooted but tried to sideload the Play Store version of 'Garmin connect mobile' (2.5.2 currently) but it refuses to install. The Garmin China website has a direct download of Garmin connect mobile but it's an older version, 2.3.3, which doesn't officially support the vivosmart. Whilst it pairs and does notifications, controlling music and syncing are broken. Vivosmart support began in 2.4.0.

So, I'm wondering if it's just my Note not working with the Play Store version or, if it does work for you guys, I will root and install Gapps.

If not, I guess I need to wait for the Garmin Chinese version of the app to get an update since the vivosmart just came out here.

Really appreciate anyone who can verify if the Play Store version is compatible or not.
    11-03-2014 09:29 AM
    Redbox app in Playstore still says its incompatible with Note 4, but I was able to install it from the Amazon app store with no problems and it seems to work perfectly.
    11-04-2014 07:22 AM
    Disney app doesn't work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...w.google&hl=en

Sucks because we are going there soon.
    11-04-2014 10:34 AM
    Video and music does not show up on group play on note 4. Worked great on note 3. Any ideas?

11-09-2014 09:06 AM
    Add REDBOX for me . So really, that's it for now. Sbux, pocket and everything else seem good to go...

Disregard my previous post, found a working apk.
    Well, tried posting a link to dl it but it won't post apkcraft dot com

I almost side loaded a redbox apk as well until I noticed the permissions on it. The one in the Google Play store barely had any, if any, special permissions. I think I will wait for the official update before allowing some rogue app access to my phone data.
    11-09-2014 09:28 AM
    The MDE Disney app was just update and works now.

What's New
    Thanks for your feedback! We’ve reduced how often you’re asked to sign in and improved the home screen so it displays both your plans and the plans for any Family and Friends accounts you manage.
    We’ve updated our theme park maps, and now you can pull down to refresh Entertainment wait times and Character Greetings schedules.
    We’ve also added support for larger screens like the LG G3 and Nexus 7 (up to 7").
    11-09-2014 02:00 PM
    delete
    11-09-2014 02:00 PM
    Redbox app in Playstore still says its incompatible with Note 4, but I was able to install it from the Amazon app store with no problems and it seems to work perfectly.
    Thank you, I forgot about Amazon apps. Redox Works fine from Amazon apps
    11-09-2014 03:40 PM
    Ive had an issue with MS Office, says not compatible.

Attached Thumbnails Note 4 App availability?-screenshot_2014-11-13-14-19-45.jpg  
    11-13-2014 02:36 PM

Did you try it on Amazon apps?
    11-13-2014 02:45 PM
    This. I haven't found any apps that don't work with my Note 4.
    I have found just one... my favorite app called (themer)it's not compatible yet. I email the creator and she/he said it will be updated soon to make compatible with note 4. when I downloaded this app and tried to open it, it's had a pop up message that read the device screen is not supported yet.

girls love tech too
    11-13-2014 03:24 PM
    Any idea what makes the Note 4 different enough that some apps aren't compatible? All of my apps transferred over just fine from the S4. I don't use MS Office Mobile or Starbucks (I like coffee that hasn't had the flavor burned out of it...) so I haven't had any compatibility issues. Even the smaller apps that we use in our company transferred over with no problem.
    11-13-2014 03:29 PM
    Any idea what makes the Note 4 different enough that some apps aren't compatible? All of my apps transferred over just fine from the S4. I don't use MS Office Mobile or Starbucks (I like coffee that hasn't had the flavor burned out of it...) so I haven't had any compatibility issues. Even the smaller apps that we use in our company transferred over with no problem.
    I really don't know what make the note 4 any different. ..but I was very surprised when my favorite app wasn't supported. Hopefully soon the developer fix it cause I sure do miss my cute home screen theme. The app is called (themer) if you want you can check it out so you can see what I'm talking about.

girls love tech too
    11-13-2014 06:32 PM
    Only app that is not compatible that I miss is visual voicemail. I don't understand why though, but it isn't. Loved that app on my s3.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk
    I use Verizon's basic visual voicemail and it works fine on my Note 4 DE. I don't know why its not working for you but If I were you I would look for a solution. I'm sure you have tried the things that I would recommend like Clear Cache and Clear Data and reinstall.
    Hope you get it working.
    11-13-2014 06:51 PM
    I think the biggest is the screen resolution, but I am sure there are others. BTW Starbucks fixed their app pretty quickly. Works fine!
    Good Luck!
    Ron
    11-14-2014 10:07 AM
    There are at least 2 and maybe more current threads on this. It IS compatible and works fine. If you search for the threads you'll find getting it loaded is pretty easy. There are several ways. I use it every day...

11-14-2014 01:18 PM
    Hi! Would you guys mind letting me know if any of following are currently compatible with the Note 4? TIA.

-New Words With Friends
    -Wordfeud
    -Scotiabank
    -Blackberry Messenger
    -Days Since
    -Tumblr
    -Moksha Yoga

TIA
    11-16-2014 02:25 AM
    odly enough, there seems to be quite a few of Samsungs own apps that aren't "compatible with your device" "... I'm wondering if when lolipop comes along that may change .... I really hope so!

11-16-2014 04:12 AM
    Using New WWF It works but is a battery hog...

Hi! Would you guys mind letting me know if any of following are currently compatible with the Note 4? TIA.

-New Words With Friends
    -Wordfeud
    -Scotiabank
    -Blackberry Messenger
    -Days Since
    -Tumblr
    -Moksha Yoga

TIA
    11-17-2014 01:20 PM
    I have no issues... With my Note 4....all apps I had on s5 works on note 4....

*My Sexy Note 4*
    11-19-2014 07:10 PM
101 ... 2345