Did anyone else have issues why purchasing the note 4 with a contract. Stopped in my local store in PA and the on contract price wasnt in the system. I had the phone in my one hand and cash in the other yet I still walked out empty handed. Now im seriously thinking of swithching to AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 09:47 PM
    Sprint is trying to go away from contracts if I'm not mistaken... They want you to do their easy pay (phone payments).
    10-17-2014 11:05 PM
    Did anyone else have issues why purchasing the note 4 with a contract. Stopped in my local store in PA and the on contract price wasnt in the system. I had the phone in my one hand and cash in the other yet I still walked out empty handed. Now im seriously thinking of swithching to AT&T.

AT&T is big on Next now. I could have gone either easy but decided to just do instalments. No money up front. Pay off early if I want.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    10-18-2014 02:09 AM
    Didn't get mine I gotta wait 5 business days smh

Posted via Android Central App
    10-18-2014 05:24 AM
    My wife and I went in yesterday to get my note 4, went off without a hitch.....for me, forher not so much. We are both on the one up plan and while trying to upgrade her from the s4 to the s5, computer crashed and now will not let her upgrade. Waiting on store to call us back with a solution and supposedly not the only store to have said problem. So..... happy me with new note and upset wife with no new phone.

10-18-2014 06:31 AM
    My wife and I went in yesterday to get my note 4, went off without a hitch.....for me, forher not so much. We are both on the one up plan and while trying to upgrade her from the s4 to the s5, computer crashed and now will not let her upgrade. Waiting on store to call us back with a solution and supposedly not the only store to have said problem. So..... happy me with new note and upset wife with no new phone.

That happened to me at Radio Shack during a storm. I was getting my G3 and right before I paid my taxes, power went out. When power came back on, He couldn't finish the transaction because it said I had upgraded already. Was a big mess. Not Sprint's fault and they corrected it the next day.
    10-18-2014 07:10 AM

Don't do that. Just either order it from Sprint directly or go to another store. Sounds as if the clerk didn't know what he was doing.
    10-18-2014 07:12 AM
    Yeah they do!!

But if your still on contract, you can still get the phone subsidized. UNLESS they made changes I'm unaware of.....but this would be a pretty big story.
    10-18-2014 07:14 AM