In Galaxy Apps, set Turn Off Auto Update Apps.

In Play Store, set Do Not Auto-Update Apps.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click clear data.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click uninstall updates which pop up a box asking me "Do you want to replace this app with the factory version? and was given 2 options. Cancel or Uninstall". I choose Uninstall.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click Disable after uninstall was completed.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> Click Force Stop after disable and its storage information is 0.00B.

Verify In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook does not exist and removed.

However a few days later, i received notification on Facebook that it has auto-downloaded and request for update on Play Store. True enough, i see under Application Manager -> All -> Facebook Installed with 72.04MB.

Please advise why it would auto-downloaded after all the above steps to uninstall and disable update.

Appreciate with thanks.
    10-17-2014 11:14 PM
    In Galaxy Apps, set Turn Off Auto Update Apps.

In Play Store, set Do Not Auto-Update Apps.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click clear data.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click uninstall updates which pop up a box asking me "Do you want to replace this app with the factory version? and was given 2 options. Cancel or Uninstall". I choose Uninstall.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> click Disable after uninstall was completed.

In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook -> Click Force Stop after disable and its storage information is 0.00B.

Verify In Application Manager -> All -> Facebook does not exist and removed.

However a few days later, i received notification on Facebook that it has auto-downloaded and request for update on Play Store. True enough, i see under Application Manager -> All -> Facebook Installed with 72.04MB.

Please advise why it would auto-downloaded after all the above steps to uninstall and disable update.

Appreciate with thanks.
    I had to download it lol

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    10-17-2014 11:30 PM