Note 4 How many have disabled flipboard from home screen?

Weavre

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: How many have disabled flipboard from home screen?

Disabled it because I wanted the space back, then realized that turning it off made that whole screen disappear. It doesn't take up a home screen; it exists to the left of all the home screens. I enabled all 7 home screens and turned Flipboard back on. I'd still prefer the primary home screen be in the center, not left, but I can live with that. (Unless someone knows a way to change that setting?)

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Disabled it because I wanted the space back, then realized that turning it off made that whole screen disappear. It doesn't take up a home screen; it exists to the left of all the home screens. I enabled all 7 home screens and turned Flipboard back on. I'd still prefer the primary home screen be in the center, not left, but I can live with that. (Unless someone knows a way to change that setting?)
I liked my home screen being in the middle as well (like on Note 2) I found you 'can' change it on the Note 4......long press on a blank spot on your home screen and when the ghost like screens come up, long press again on the screen you want to move and drag it in the position to the left or right and release.

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I love being able to get to Flipboard just by swiping left. One of the best news apps out there. Disabled it for awhile, but just couldn't get used to not having the news right there by swiping left. One of the best things about the Note 4.

dhectorg

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site

I've already disabled the swipe-right feature, but I want to keep flipboard, since the news options are pretty good. I just really hate the daily unnecessary notifications. In fact, I'm irritated by all of the Android apps that bombard me with unwanted notifications. Does anyone know how to turn of ALL notifications in flipboard?

Last edited:

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site

I think you can do it Settings, App manager, All, Flipboard and unmark Show Notification check box. But could be wrong.