Note 4 S view cover question

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Have any of you ordered it and tried it out? I have a few questions:

1. Does it stay closed well?
2. Is it comfortable to use? Do you fold it all the way back?
3. How do you take photos with it? Do you hold it open or fold it back?

Thanks!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: S view cover question

Thanks!

I have it and I love it. I recommend getting Spigens magnets for the S view. They're 9.99 and they help keep it closed. It is comfortable to use I usually just have the flap open but sometimes fold all the way back. I take photos with it closed and open. I took two videos earlier without even opening. You can also answer calls with it closed I love it!!

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Thanks! I saw the magnet but I plan on switching cases sometimes and don't always want to have something attached to my phone. Does it stay closed without the magnet?

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

I got one £40 is overpriced offers little protection but looks good and works well. Magnets is a no

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

I have it, and I like it more than I thought I would. The window is actually very useful. Not sure I'll keep it because I'm hard on my phones and sort of clutzy, but when the Spigen view full body case gets released, I am going for it-that's how much I like the sview window. If I weren't so clutzy, I'd definitely keep it.

klove4

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

Thanks!

I bought the S View because I wanted to have something that would protect and cover this beast of a phone. My Best Buy and ATT stores were not selling any other options, so I purchased without any other choice for immediate protection. I wasn't sure that I would like it for similar reasons that your questions have identified. However, I have quickly fell in love with it:

1. It stays closed really well. It falls open flat when on the table as well. I do not use the clip with it either.

2. It is comfortable to use, and I fold it back most of the time when I text. It folds back really well. A regular case may be more comfortable to use, but I love the features of the S View enough to lose a bit of comfort.

3. I take photos both ways. The only thing to worry about is that the plastic of the cover is a fingerprint magnet. Therefore, taking photos with the S View plastic over the camera will change the quality of the pictures.

I hope this helps. I say go for it. I have fallen in love with mine.

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

Thanks!

I purchased my S-View for my Note 4 yesterday and these are my answers to your questions.

1. It stays closed well. That is one thing I was concerned about until I tried it out.
2. It is comfortable to me. I keep it folded back only if I plan to use my phone and browse.
3. Taking photographs with it is a little odd, but it didn't bother me. You can either keep it open or fold the cover over. But with that "glass" material on the cover, it may cause a little distortion. But if you keep the cover folded, you just want to make sure it's clean before taking photographs.

blemoon42

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine for my note 4
I love it.
I do have a question though did they take the music player out from the s view covers?
I don't see the option there like I had with the note 3.
Loving the added clock to the cover. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

I love it.
I do have a question though did they take the music player out from the s view covers?

It seems like they removed the music option. I can't seem to figure it out either.

klove4

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

I love it.

I haven't seen the option yet, but it worked well with Spotify. I could control the music app with the cover. I could see the album artwork and music controls with the S View closed.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

Do you all have screen protectors? I get mine on Tuesday but I'm going without a screen protector. Worried that it may scratch my screen

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Do you all have screen protectors? I get mine on Tuesday but I'm going without a screen protector. Worried that it may scratch my screen

I used a liquid screen protector called crystalusion. It has worked great so far very resistant to fingerprints.

From my smokin' hot N4

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I love it.

Plug in a set of headphones, play some music and the controls on the S View appear momentarily. The screen does time out after a few seconds. Quickly press the power button to keep bringing it back.

AndyLu

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

I had the view case for the note 3 and it will close on its own. I didn't use the magnet. I'm sure it's the same this time around

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

I had the view case for the note 3 and it will close on its own. I didn't use the magnet. I'm sure it's the same this time around

Oh. But the s5 models in the store seem to have a case that doesn't close well.