Where can i find the adaptive fast charging charger so that i can have one for work? And why can't the Samsung specific charger work?

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    10-18-2014 02:49 PM
    Samsung is temporarily out of it. Here is where the page was. I don't know whether they will put it up at the same url when it is back in stock but either way you can see the part number in the URL to search for it easily: Adaptive Fast Charger - SAMSUNG

Your second question doesn't make sense to me. The Samsung charger that came with your Note 4 should be the adaptive fast charger.
    10-18-2014 03:10 PM
    Where can i find the adaptive fast charging charger so that i can have one for work? And why can't the Samsung specific charger work?

Any charger will work to charge the Note 4... It doesn't matter as long as it's a USB 2.0 slot and the brick can power the cord...

But..

If you want the adaptive fast charging then you would need the specific brick that came with the phone. That is the only time the phone will utilize that feature for charging.
    10-18-2014 03:52 PM
    Any charger will work to charge the Note 4... It doesn't matter as long as it's a USB 2.0 slot and the brick can power the cord...

But..

If you want the adaptive fast charging then you would need the specific brick that came with the phone. That is the only time the phone will utilize that feature for charging.
    The rockfish charger that's specifically for Samsung didn't work with my note 4,but it charged the note 3 just fine

10-18-2014 09:52 PM
    The rockfish charger that's specifically for Samsung didn't work with my note 4,but it charged the note 3 just fine

All aftermarket adapters that I have works fine with the Note 4. 2A charger charges it at the same rate as the Note 3.
    10-24-2014 10:31 AM