I mainly used the s note app for creating fliers for work and doing charts for class projects on the note 3. When I got the note 4 I noticed lots of features have been removed such as...
    1. easy chart =create charts for work or school project.
    2. art illustrations= ton of art drawings illustrations pre-loaded with category of food, places, people, special occasion.
    3. Auto shape corrector= let's you draw a shape and it auto correct the shape in perfect lines.
    Have anybody else used or even notice it's gone? I wonder why or what is the determining factor for Samsung to get rid of those features?

girls love tech too
    10-18-2014 08:43 PM
    Open up S note and go to the main screen. Top left click on the 3 line menu button, go down to "more features". I tried that and got the easy chart and a few others. I think that's what you're talking about..
    nahit mentes likes this.
    10-18-2014 11:26 PM
    Seems like Sammy has made a concerted effort to either strip away some stuff that they did not think was providing much value to users but maybe more importantly have dropped some things a layer down so that the new user is not accosted by the Encyclopedia Britannica of mobile device apps and every other Tom, **** and Larry thing under the sun. But in those case at least it appears that they are still there..you just have to get the ones you want and leave the ones you don't want hidden. This might also be a good way to train users to hide stuff they don't want or don't use especially since for some, it will be a good long while before they will be able to root the device.
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    10-19-2014 02:37 AM