09-27-2016 04:08 PM
264 ... 91011
tools
    It's funny. Someone recommended turning off wifi when leaving home. I tried this, and the battery life I'm getting is INSANE. Sure, I use some data, but I have a ton of it to use, and never hit my limit, but all those wifi hot spots around my downtown core are so unstable, that when I leave wifi on it drains like crazy I'm my office. Turning it off has been ridiculous. I sometimes TRY to get my phone to under 80% by the end of the day, and it's nearly impossible. And I text, Facebook, read forums, play some trivia crack, etc. Not major heavy use, but moderate. And I'm just so in love with it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2015 11:38 PM
    Does anyone with the snapdragon version has this battery drain issue? I think only the exynos has the wi-fi drain issue. My wife has the N910F snapdragon note 4 and the battery is not draining from leaving the wifi on. Mine does... :-(
    05-02-2015 02:46 PM
    Something is wrong! I'm post #22 on this thread. Back in December I'm raving about the battery life. At 43%I still had 7 hours left. Today, the battery life is dismal.
    Attached Thumbnails Why is the battery life on my Note 4 low?-1434360799281.jpg  
    06-15-2015 04:34 AM
    well, that's complete bs... moving on
    07-02-2015 07:10 AM
    I factory reset my phone without syncing any apps back on and my battery life is 1000% better than it ever has been since I purchased it in October. I've downloaded & installed almost every app I was using before and still have about 3X the battery life that I was used to.
    07-02-2015 05:17 PM
    You should need to keep some pro version of battery saver app which reads your phone's battery consumption data and automatically adjusts. Basically every phone has some basic battery saver functionality however, they can entirely focus on their product strength on one issue. There are some good battery saver apps which are specifically designed to help improve your phone's battery life.

Link

Try this app, I am sure it will improve your Note 4 battery life. My phone's battery life has significantly improved after installing this app.

Thanks.
    09-18-2016 11:42 PM
    I am not much of a fan of battery saving apps. They are mostly placebos that do very little to help with overall battery life. In this case, I am wondering if the battery is showing it's age.
    09-19-2016 09:01 AM
    You should need ...
    Notice that the above post is just an ad from the developer himself, of an app currently with five or less installs and only one rating.

Larry
    Xingularity likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:36 PM
    Notice that the above post is just an ad from the developer himself, of an app currently with five or less installs and only one rating.

Larry
    This is true. This types of apps are pointless and just a waste of time. This is why there are no more then five installs of that app. I tried using one of these clean master apps before and I kept getting warnings that my phone was over heating when I hadn't used it in several hours.
    09-19-2016 03:02 PM
    Dear Larry,

The app is really effective compared to phone without an battery saver app. I am not sure what previous apps you used however, there are several apps which works really well and have helped millions of users improve their battery life.
    09-20-2016 09:13 AM
    Number of installs doesn't decide the quality of app, remember each app installs starts with 1-5 installs and then the installs grow over the period of time. None of the app installs come with 10k from the beginning. Please do not be judgemental without using any application in any case. You must respect the hard work developers put together to make users mobile experience better on day to day basis. Thanks.
    09-20-2016 09:17 AM
    This app answers multiple issues, junk cleaning, auto battery life optimisation and ram cleaner in just one touch. Install it, use it and then give your comment please. I am hopeful that it will solve battery issue of Note4 considerably as it has solved mine. Thanks.
    09-20-2016 09:20 AM
    I dont think anything else can be done for the Note 4. At launch I could get close to 6 hours screen time and now it doesnt matter what I do I'll get around 4 hours screen time. I have factory reset and I'm on a new battery. Installed apps are minimal and screen brightness is down to the minimum. Nothing out of the ordinary shows up on battery usage with screen being the highest user. I think software updates over the years have made the Note 4 use more batter its hardware cannot keep up.
    jerseygirl likes this.
    09-21-2016 11:46 AM
    My battery problem turned out to be my SD card. Took it out now battery life is better and no over heating
    09-27-2016 04:08 PM
264 ... 91011