Hi, I have a question about samsung note 4 warranty.
    How does samsung deal with warranty if something goes wrong with the phone, do you have to send it in or will att take care of it? also, did anyone had to go thru that, did you have a good experience with samsung?
    Thank you.
    10-19-2014 03:42 AM
    If you bought it from ATT directly then go through them first. When you have to use Samsung for warranty service they make you send it to them and then wait to get it back or replaced, without a replacement or loaner in the meantime. It can take weeks or longer.
    10-19-2014 04:07 AM
    If you bought it from ATT directly then go through them first. When you have to use Samsung for warranty service they make you send it to them and then wait to get it back or replaced, without a replacement or loaner in the meantime. It can take weeks or longer.
    Well, samsung told me that they are the only one that can handle their warranty but att told me I can go thru them. I just don't know who to believe anymore.
    10-19-2014 04:20 AM
    Go through ATT. If there is something they won't cover or say your phone does not need repaired or replaced, then go through Samsung.
    10-19-2014 04:23 AM
    Go through ATT. If there is something they won't cover or say your phone does not need repaired or replaced, then go through Samsung.
    Waw this seems so complicated coming from Apple. Actually this is one of the things that is still keeping from not buying samsung today. Im still undecided of what to pick
    10-19-2014 04:28 AM
    Well, it's really not complicated in my opinion. If you buy the phone from ATT, you go to them if you have a problem. That's pretty straightforward and standard.
    10-19-2014 04:35 AM
    The phone providers can honor Samsungs 1 year service warranty?
    10-19-2014 06:41 AM
    The plus with AT&T is you get a loaner phone. But Samsung you won't.

girls love tech too
    10-19-2014 08:41 AM
    The plus with AT&T is you get a loaner phone. But Samsung you won't.

girls love tech too
    I understand it would be easier with att, but when I talk with Samsung they said At&t will NOT take care of the warranty.
    10-19-2014 09:46 AM
    Apple and Samsung is the same...take it to the manufacturer or carrier.

Apple advantage is that you can get a replacement same day in store.with Samsung through the carrier, you can get it next day but it might cost

Keep in mind that Samsung is legally required to provide warranty. The carrier can choose to not provide warranty service. Which probably is why the general Samsung answer is go through them. Also possibly not all carriers provide this service.so it could be a general answer

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    10-19-2014 09:59 AM
    Apple and Samsung is the same...take it to the manufacturer or carrier.

Apple advantage is that you can get a replacement same day in store.with Samsung through the carrier, you can get it next day but it might cost

Keep in mind that Samsung is legally required to provide warranty. The carrier can choose to not provide warranty service. Which probably is why the general Samsung answer is go through them. Also possibly not all carriers provide this service.so it could be a general answer

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    Thank you
    10-19-2014 11:46 AM