Girls getting the note 4?

coliee04

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm a girl with smallish/ normal sized hands and was wondering if anyone else has issues with the size of the phone!
I held one in the store and seemed to be able to still use it one handed for the most part, but was looking for advice from someone who have had one longer!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know several girls with small hands and they have no problems. They keep the phone in their purse and use our two hands. Due to its size,it won't fit in many girls pants which are notorious for small pockets. Then again, some pockets don't even accommodate a small phone

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm a woman that has had 3 Note phones. However my hands are big but the is s one handed mode if you want to try that.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm 5'1" with very very small hands, I haven't received my beautiful beast yet :'( But I did get a chance to go into BB to check it out, and I was surprised that it's not as big as it appears to look on youtube... To me anyway lol... I didn't find it awkward, but it could've been cause I was mesmerized by the beauty that is the all powerful Note 4 :D

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have medium-sized hands and i have the 4. I will say i have no issue with the size. The only thing is that I'm not as comfortable holding it while I'm standing around outside because my grip isn't quite as secure as with smaller phones and I'm concerned i might drop it (a little clumsy with phones). But I think having a protectve case will solve that issue. My 5'1" coworker has the N3 and loves it. She's using jump to upgrade to the 4.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I know several girls with small hands and they have no problems. They keep the phone in their purse and use our two hands. Due to its size,it won't fit in many girls pants which are notorious for small pockets. Then again, some pockets don't even accommodate a small phone

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
I had a guy who asked me does my phone fit my pockets at Costco yesterday lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm adjusting to the larger size, coming from the s3. I tried the feature where you can shrink the screen for one handed use,pretty cool.

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You can place the screen where you need it so you can reach everything with one thumb

Attachments

• 1413736484140.jpg
    1413736484140.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 95

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My wife has been using a Note 3 for the last 9 months and has a Note 4. She has small hands and hasn't had any issues. She loves having the big screen and wouldn't want anything smaller.

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a problem with the size, but I am a tall woman, which means I don't have small hands. Then, too, I am coming from a Lumia 1520, so the Note 4 is actually smaller and also weighs much less. Loving it so far!

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My 10 year old daughter, who is relatively petite for her age, inherited my Note 2, and she has a bulky, two piece (electric green) case on it. If she can handle it without problem, any woman with "small to medium sized hands" can.

Posted via the Android Central App

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Woman here, on my second Note phone with the N4. Can't say i have small hands, I'm 5'11" and wear a men's medium glove. I love the Note line of phones, the size doesn't bother me since i had my N2 for 2 yrs I'm used to the size.

Rocking the Note 4

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Woman here as well. I don't wear "girl" pants or "women" pants basically due to the stupid pockets. So I have no issue with my Note 4 fitting in my pocket. My sis-in-law has the Note 3 and just always keeps hers in her bag or her hand.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
4'11" woman with small hands here. I've had my Note for a couple hours and I'm not having problems with it. With the case on it might be trickier (just ordered it), but holding the phone in portrait shouldn't be a problem.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The guy wasn't "looking" at your pockets......:)
I had the phone in my hands and asked me if this was the Samsung Galaxy Note phone ( not referencing a new note or whatever just the size of it) and asked me if it was to big and etc and if it fit in my pockets lol

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I had the phone in my hands and asked me if this was the Samsung Galaxy Note phone ( not referencing a new note or whatever just the size of it) and asked me if it was to big and etc and if it fit in my pockets lol

He just needed an excuse to look in that direction! :)

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm a girl with smallish/ normal sized hands and was wondering if anyone else has issues with the size of the phone!
I held one in the store and seemed to be able to still use it one handed for the most part, but was looking for advice from someone who have had one longer!

Yep no issues. Normal size hands and on my 3rd note device. Love them and wouldn't want to go smaller! Size does matter lol