09-20-2017 06:47 PM
213 12345 ...
tools
    Just saw something about Apple doing a recall possibly on the 128 GB model of the 6 Plus. May have dodged a bullet.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!
    11-06-2014 05:10 AM
    I try to find more reasons to use my S-pen. I use it all the time already.I just think that it is so cool. I just want to keep using it. People comment when they see me use it in public.

11-08-2014 03:56 AM
    I try to find more reasons to use my S-pen. I use it all the time already.I just think that it is so cool. I just want to keep using it. People comment when they see me use it in public.

Just sent you a PM
    11-08-2014 05:49 AM
    Just sent you a PM
    Just responded.

11-08-2014 06:04 AM
    My Note 4 is starting to feel small. Wish it were a little bigger now.

hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-08-2014 10:23 AM

I know what you mean. I have a Note 3 and it feels normal size to me now. I remember seeing the Mega for the first time thinking wow that's just too big. Now when I see one I kinda wish my Note was a little bigger too. I'm also eyeing that Nexus 6. Lol. I'm so into this Phablet thing now that I kinda want an even bigger one.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    Stevieboi likes this.
    11-08-2014 11:04 AM
    I know what you mean. I have a Note 3 and it feels normal size to me now. I remember seeing the Mega for the first time thinking wow that's just too big. Now when I see one I kinda wish my Note was a little bigger too. I'm also eyeing that Nexus 6. Lol. I'm so into this Phablet thing now that I kinda want an even bigger one.

I always thought that a 6 inch screen was perfect for a phablet. When I saw the Nokia 1520, I thought that was perfect. I just don't care for that OS. And I would want a pen. I don't want it yo sound like I'm complaining though. I live my Note 4. I just want more of it.

hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-08-2014 11:12 AM
    Well we can hope the next iteration of the Note series will sport a 6 inch screen. Here's to the Note 5!!

11-08-2014 11:36 AM
    That would be sweet.

11-08-2014 11:40 AM
    I know I love my note 4 because my tablet and computer have been nonexistent.

girls love tech too
    11-08-2014 02:05 PM

girls love tech too
    It's good that tech is not just a man's world lol

But Yeh can see why your tablet and computer would be pushed aside.

Posted via the Android Central App
    honey_bee_33 likes this.
    11-08-2014 02:14 PM

girls love tech too
    I know what you mean. I sold my iPad Air and picked up a Chromebook though (which is very sweet by the way).

honey_bee_33 likes this.
    11-08-2014 03:09 PM
    I know what you mean. I sold my iPad Air and picked up a Chromebook though (which is very sweet by the way).

What kind of Chromebook? I've been looking at them for my hubby and wondering which are the best. Not trying to co -opt the thread... Just asking folks who say they have them.
    11-08-2014 03:38 PM
    What kind of Chromebook? I've been looking at them for my hubby and wondering which are the best. Not trying to co -opt the thread... Just asking folks who say they have them.
    OK. I have done a lot of research on these in the past and have had 2 prior to the one I have now. I bought the Samsung Chromebook 2 with the Intel processor. It was $249. Best Chromebook I have ever used. I had the Samsung Chromebook series 3 I believe and performance was awful. Choppy video, lagged a lot, and battery wasn't good. Then I got the Acer C 720 and the performance was amazing however, the build quality was questionable. The Sammy Chromebook 2 with Intel processor is the best of both worlds and cheap. Do not get the one with the Exynos processor.

Westiemom likes this.
    11-08-2014 03:45 PM
    BTW, if you get a Chromebook and download Airdroid, yiu can send and receive phone calls and text messages. Yiu can also access files and media content like videos and pictures on your phone. Pretty cool.

Westiemom and anon(9144744) like this.
    11-08-2014 05:03 PM
    BTW, if you get a Chromebook and download Airdroid, yiu can send and receive phone calls and text messages. Yiu can also access files and media content like videos and pictures on your phone. Pretty cool.

Thanks so much! Very helpful!
    11-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Anyone have any issues with getting notification? Haven't been getting mine for the forums and Group me all of a sudden.
    I've noticed this. I don't get my sports news from my sportscenter app.
    11-09-2014 10:55 AM
    Someone please tell me if i root the note 4 and delete bloat plus most of the google stuff like google + because i don't use it, will it make a big difference in terms of lag and battery life ??
    11-09-2014 11:15 AM

You know, I am getting the same feeling too. The Note 4 feels very comfortable in my hand (no case) and it doesn't even look big to me anymore. Also it feels like the phone got smaller or my hands got bigger!

The only times I really notice its size is when it is in my pockets but I think that's because of the contrast in size compared to my old phone and that I am more consciously attuned to it. It's a very good size right now and I see envious gazes from bystanders all the time!
    11-09-2014 02:06 PM
    I can't put it down...
    11-09-2014 02:08 PM
    I can't put it down...
    Bet it gets into bed for cuddles at night lol

11-09-2014 02:12 PM
    I know I love my Note 4 because I'm actually enjoying using some of the bloatware on this phone. I've just started using Softcard And I like it.

11-11-2014 08:21 AM
    I love my Note 4, Da Machine, because I find myself going naked without thinking about it, or consciously trying to make a statement. The build quality gives me confidence that I will not drop this amazing machine.

11-11-2014 01:01 PM
    So after about a week after coming from the iPhone 6 Plus, I have finally gotten my Note 4 setup the way I want. Documents and notes transferred, mobile payment setup, multimedia files and subscriptions transferred and/or created, perfect case on, accessories purchased, and the entire manual read and YouTube videos reviewed. So I know just about everything I need to know about this device and I have now integrated it completely into my daily life. So I'm feeling really comfortable with this device and still get very excited to do certain things with it. It is feature rich and has been extremely reliable. This smartphone is a keeper.

11-11-2014 03:39 PM
    So after about a week after coming from the iPhone 6 Plus, I have finally gotten my Note 4 setup the way I want. Documents and notes transferred, mobile payment setup, multimedia files and subscriptions transferred and/or created, perfect case on, accessories purchased, and the entire manual read and YouTube videos reviewed. So I know just about everything I need to know about this device and I have now integrated it completely into my daily life. So I'm feeling really comfortable with this device and still get very excited to do certain things with it. It is feature rich and has been extremely reliable. This smartphone is a keeper.

Ahhhh. It's nice to be amongst fellow tech junkies

11-11-2014 04:00 PM
213 12345 ...