09-20-2017 06:47 PM
213 ... 34567 ...
tools
    That's me in a nutshell. My husband thought I was nuts. I kept trading one phone for another on Craigslist and selling phones and buying phones off eBay and upgrading... I currently have the Note 3 and love it. Once you go Phablet you can't go back. I live vicariously through you new Note 4 owners. Cant wait to get one or the Note 5. But this is the first phone I've had that I've been completely satisfied with. I think it's Note series for life for me!

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    I think its easy to have that attitude with the Note series of smartphones because it offers so much. It is truly the ultimate all-in-one device in my opinion. I absolutely love mine.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!
    11-22-2014 06:57 PM
    Can you believe I'm still excited about this device? Usually, the new phone smell wears off by now, and I'm looking at what's coming up. But, I'm still interested in learning new features on this device and how to integrate them into my daily routine. Just really happy that I have been able to settle on a smartphone. I was starting to worry about myself because I have been through so many smartphones over the years.

Yeh pretty much the same the Note 4 just fits into my lifestyle nicely.

Also been through quite a few devices in 3 year's.

1)Galaxy S3

2)Galaxy S4

3)Galaxy Mega

4)Galaxy Note 2

5)Galaxy Note 3

6)Nexus 5 x 2

7)Xperia Z2

8)LG G3

9)Note 4.

More than happy and feel that my addiction is cured lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2014 06:59 PM
    Yeh pretty much the same the Note 4 just fits into my lifestyle nicely.

Also been through quite a few devices in 3 year's.

1)Galaxy S3

2)Galaxy S4

3)Galaxy Mega

4)Galaxy Note 2

5)Galaxy Note 3

6)Nexus 5 x 2

7)Xperia Z2

8)LG G3

9)Note 4.

More than happy and feel that my addiction is cured lol

Holy Samsung!

anon(9144744) likes this.
    11-22-2014 07:00 PM
    Holy Samsung!

Haha yeh the S3 was the kick starter to my addiction,

I forgot one woops I have 2 x Note 4's one in black and the other in white. Also I didn't know until I won the white in a raffle that it was the Exynos version so I have both variants.

Still retain the Z2, G3 and both Note 4's.

OK my name is Graeme and I'm a smartphone addict :-P

11-22-2014 07:05 PM
    Haha yeh the S3 was the kick starter to my addiction,

I forgot one woops I have 2 x Note 4's one in black and the other in white. Also I didn't know until I won the white in a raffle that it was the Exynos version so I have both variants.

Still retain the Z2, G3 and both Note 4's.

OK my name is Graeme and I'm a smartphone addict :-P

Which Note 4 performs better?

11-22-2014 07:13 PM
    Which Note 4 performs better?

In some aspects the Exynos is better and others the Snapdragon.

I find the Exynos in terms of browser speed eg page loading is quicker and a bit more fluid.

But the Snapdragon is blazingly quick, hard to seperate the two which speaks volumes for the Exynos which has trailed a bit behind previously. Plus the Exynos is 64bit however not enabled (I'm sure that will change upon lollipop update.

11-22-2014 07:25 PM
    I love talking about my Note4. People ask me about it all the time. Especially when I pull out the S-pen. I get a lot of looks. I have to say, I'm proud to show it off.

11-26-2014 05:27 PM
    I love talking about my Note4. People ask me about it all the time. Especially when I pull out the S-pen. I get a lot of looks. I have to say, I'm proud to show it off.

Its a very nice device that will be sure to keep many very happy, that is until the next one lol

11-26-2014 05:31 PM
    Its a very nice device that will be sure to keep many very happy, that is until the next one lol

Right now, I think it would take the Note 5 and nothing else to make me give this up.

hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-26-2014 05:40 PM
    Right now, I think it would take the Note 5 and nothing else to make me give this up.

So looks like the Doc is now in deep with the Note line :-)

11-26-2014 05:43 PM
    So looks like the Doc is now in deep with the Note line :-)

I think I am. So far it has been a dream to use. I haven't had any issues and everything I have used it for it has handled amazingly.

11-26-2014 05:45 PM
    I think I am. So far it has been a dream to use. I haven't had any issues and everything I have used it for it has handled amazingly.

I really like the Note line myself and the Note 4 is just outstanding.

Certainly keeping my attention away from my 3 other phones lol

11-26-2014 06:00 PM
    I really like the Note line myself and the Note 4 is just outstanding.

Certainly keeping my attention away from my 3 other phones lol

What else do you have?

11-26-2014 06:01 PM
    What else do you have?

Your going to laugh OK here is my collection.

1)Note 4 (Exynos)

2)Note 4 (Snapdragon)

3)Lg G3

4)Xperia Z2.

Yes I have two :-)

11-26-2014 06:08 PM
    Your going to laugh OK here is my collection.

1)Note 4 (Exynos)

2)Note 4 (Snapdragon)

3)Lg G3

4)Xperia Z2.

Yes I have two :-)

Lucky dog

11-26-2014 08:03 PM
    There is something attractive to me about having an all-in-one device and having that device be my only device. I'm starting to purge my devices now. I had already gotten rid of my iPhone, iPad, and now I'm thinking about selling my newly acquired Chromebook. I think that I will be just fine with my Note 4. I do have a laptop at my office that I use for creating documents and holding meetings. But for everything else, I use my Note 4. And I feel more comfortable with that. This way, I have everything I need with me all the time.

11-27-2014 06:20 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving Note 4 family! I hope you all capture many precious memories and send many messages of holiday cheer with your Notes. Just be careful to not get any turkey grease on your screens.

11-27-2014 07:09 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving Note 4 family! I hope you all capture many precious memories and send many messages of holiday cheer with your Notes. Just be careful to not get any turkey grease on your screens.

Well I'm in Bonnie Scotland but hope your all having a cracking thanksgiving.

11-27-2014 07:27 AM
    Yes, this is a great phone. I switched from an iPhone 5S. This is my second go around with Android. My first was an HTC EVO 4G which i loved at the time. I am quite surprised just how far Android has come and even more so the capabilities of the Note 4. It does sooooo much. It really showcases just how lacking IOS is.
    11-27-2014 07:33 AM
    I just joined this forum to join in the note 4 love and I've got to say it's great to see others who feel the same way about this majestic device!!

In fact I came across this because I simply can't get enough galaxy note 4, whether you tube videos, reviews, googling I love the note 4, or forums!I just want to know everything about this phone.

I switched from the iPhone 4s and I've had my eye on this beast for many months! Ita everything I thought it would plus more, so needless to say I'm so happy I made this switch.

Like you guys the phone feels and lolooks normal almost to the point I think this is normal mobile phone size, it's only when I see small iPhone I realize this thing is pretty big. Having said that I now sometimes wish it was a bit bigger as well! Really funny to hear others think and feel the same way about this device! I'm proud to pull this out and I use the 's pen non stop!

I'm seriously in love with this phone in every way...what a beast!

I also got the supershieldz glass screen protector! It's pretty awesome!

Sent from my freaking awesome charcoal black note 4!!
    anon(9144744) and Auronda40 like this.
    11-27-2014 12:59 PM
    I just joined this forum to join in the note 4 love and I've got to say it's great to see others who feel the same way about this majestic device!!

In fact I came across this because I simply can't get enough galaxy note 4, whether you tube videos, reviews, googling I love the note 4, or forums!I just want to know everything about this phone.

I switched from the iPhone 4s and I've had my eye on this beast for many months! Ita everything I thought it would plus more, so needless to say I'm so happy I made this switch.

Like you guys the phone feels and lolooks normal almost to the point I think this is normal mobile phone size, it's only when I see small iPhone I realize this thing is pretty big. Having said that I now sometimes wish it was a bit bigger as well! Really funny to hear others think and feel the same way about this device! I'm proud to pull this out and I use the 's pen non stop!

I'm seriously in love with this phone in every way...what a beast!

I also got the supershieldz glass screen protector! It's pretty awesome!

Sent from my freaking awesome charcoal black note 4!!
    Love your enthusiasm. I'm still with the Galaxy Note 3 and I do the same things you did. Researching everything I can about the Note 4. It's such a gorgeous device. I love my Note 3 so I can only imagine how obsessed I'd be the 4. There's no way I'm ever leaving the Phablet sized phones to go back. I love watching the you tube videos and reading the forums and obsessing over these phablets!!

11-27-2014 01:08 PM
    It is strange to see smaller phones now. I saw an iPhone 4/4S the other day and it looked ridiculously small.

11-27-2014 01:20 PM
    True. I had an iPhone 4 for a year and now when I see one I can't believe I strained my eyes looking at that little screen. It actually used to hurt my eyes. With the Note 3 it's like heaven for my eyes. These Notes are just the ultimate devices.

11-27-2014 01:33 PM
    It is strange to see smaller phones now. I saw an iPhone 4/4S the other day and it looked ridiculously small.

Never been into iphones and yeh I just couldn't get with the size.

OK apple have now the 6 & 6 plus and while no doubt capable devices hmmm it just doesn't come near the Note line in terms of features for making the most of the size of the display.

Half hearted attempt with double tap to minimise oh and landscape orientation go go apple lol

11-27-2014 01:40 PM
    Yeah, every time I see an iphone 4, 4s, 5, I just can't get over how tiny it is. It almost looks like a toy! Like what is that little device!? lol How did I ever manage with that thing!! I could never go back to a smaller device.
    11-28-2014 03:22 AM
213 ... 34567 ...