09-20-2017 06:47 PM
213 ... 45678 ...
tools
    During Thanksgiving dinner, my cousin who has the Note 2 was eyeing my Note 4. I was happy telling her about it and showing her some of the new features. That was until she put her hands on it. She compared the sizes of the two devices by placing her Note 2 with some gaudy case with glitter and rhinestones directly on the face Of my Note 4's screen. We almost had a death in the family that day. Keep Your Hands Off My Note 4! Stupid relatives. Inspected my phone thoroughly afterward. Food wasn't that good either.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!
    11-29-2014 02:46 AM
    During Thanksgiving dinner, my cousin who has the Note 2 was eyeing my Note 4. I was happy telling her about it and showing her some of the new features. That was until she put her hands on it. She compared the sizes of the two devices by placing her Note 2 with some gaudy case with glitter and rhinestones directly on the face Of my Note 4's screen. We almost had a death in the family that day. Keep Your Hands Off My Note 4! Stupid relatives. Inspected my phone thoroughly afterward. Food wasn't that good either.

Haha those pesky relatives hmmm I was reading that and if any damage occurred then a law suit would have followed Right?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-29-2014 06:29 AM
    I know I love my Note 4 because when I read negative comments by posters about the Note 4 I immediately feel they and their comments are discredited because they clearly have cognitive deficits.

11-29-2014 08:53 PM
    And I will add this to some of the naysayers out there. I don't know what I did. But my phone has gotten faster. I did change my micro SD card a few days ago. Maybe that did something. But my Note 4 does seem a little faster and more responsive than before. And before it was really fast.

Sonnydigs likes this.
    11-29-2014 10:22 PM
    And I will add this to some of the naysayers out there. I don't know what I did. But my phone has gotten faster. I did change my micro SD card a few days ago. Maybe that did something. But my Note 4 does seem a little faster and more responsive than before. And before it was really fast.

Mmmmmmm. Interesting. I may have to try that. I've had this 32gb card for quite some time now. My gallery is always slowing up and it's happened with every phone that this SD card has been in.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
    11-30-2014 07:14 AM
    Mmmmmmm. Interesting. I may have to try that. I've had this 32gb card for quite some time now. My gallery is always slowing up and it's happened with every phone that this SD card has been in.

I heard that for some reason the Samsung cards work the best. Try their Pro line. It may make a difference.

11-30-2014 07:15 AM
    Ok will do.

11-30-2014 07:36 AM
    ..... Because one family member this weekend said, "that isn't a phone, it's a pocket computer!"
    11-30-2014 07:40 AM
    I know I love my Note 4 because..... even after significant use over the last one and half months, I never once had to use the power saving or ultra power saving modes :-)
    11-30-2014 08:53 AM
    I know I love my Note 4 because..... even after significant use over the last one and half months, I never once had to use the power saving or ultra power saving modes :-)
    That's a great thing. To be able to use your smartphone the way you want to without worrying about your battery dying is a luxury.

11-30-2014 09:12 AM
    The note 4 is amazing. Its so fast also I
    Have never had a phone charge this fast. As others have stated I also use my laptop and tablet less now. I only had my note 4 for 3 days and I absolutely love it.
    I cant put it down. Yay samsung.
    12-01-2014 12:39 PM
    I was taking a lot of pictures today with our Life Skills students who went out on Community-Based Instruction outing today. This program has been my baby. And it will be featured on our District website next month. And I took all of the photos for it on my Note 4 instead of assigning our public relations person who usually does the camera work. The pictures are astoundingly good. So happy with the camera on the Note 4. This smartphone truly amazes me everyday.Christmas really came early this year.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    12-04-2014 05:18 PM
    I was taking a lot of pictures today with our Life Skills students who went out on Community-Based Instruction outing today. This program has been my baby. And it will be featured on our District website next month. And I took all of the photos for it on my Note 4 instead of assigning our public relations person who usually does the camera work. The pictures are astoundingly good. So happy with the camera on the Note 4. This smartphone truly amazes me everyday.Christmas really came early this year.
    So glad like me your enjoying it but not only that appreciative :-)

12-04-2014 05:34 PM
    So glad like me your enjoying it but not only that appreciative :-)

It is easy to appreciate, especially when I consider how often I use it and the myriad of things I use it for. starting from when I first wake up until I go back to bed for the night: the alarm wakes me up, I check my messages/emails that came through during the night, my first 30-day fitness challenge starts 15 minutes after my Note's alarm goes off, after my 3 fitness challenges, I go for a run and track it through S-health. After, I take a screen capture and text it to my girlfriend because she likes to keep me motivated. On my way to work, I stop at Starbucks and use the app to pay and / or redeem my rewards. When I get to work, I jot down my to do list in action themo and pin it to my work screen on my Note 4. I listen to my voicemail messages and record my notes in my phone log folder using s-note. I record all of my notes for every meeting I go to in S-note. I use my calendar to schedule appointments. I make phone calls. when I get a free moment, I check articles on Flipboard. I drive to different schools throughout the day. During my commute, I listen to my sports podcasts. I use my GPS if I have to go to a new facility outside of my district that I am unfamiliar with. I use Group me throughout the day to collaborate with other Cabinet members. At the end of the day, I review my notes, lists, phone logs. Then I listen to Google music on my way home. When I stop at my local supermarket, I use my Note 4 to make my purchase, same with getting gas. When I get home,I Sometimes use the Epicurious app to find a recipe for dinner. I use smart remote to find sports to watch for the night. At 8 o'clock I use Google Hangouts to video chat with my 6-year old daughter. I'm divorced now, so keeping contact everyday possible is important. when I do have my kids, I like to take lots of videos and pictures. I play Words with Friends. And then I use the Play Books app to read just before bed.

This is why my smartphone choice is so important. And it is the reason I love my Note 4 so much. It gets me through my day. No hiccups, it just performs. And it looks good doing it. And by the way, it does all of this on one charge = truly amazing.
    12-05-2014 04:11 AM
    I'm struggling to find balance with my Note 4. On one hand, I want to use it for everything. I feel like I should be utilizing such a capable device to make everything in my life easier. But, on the other hand, I think I'm turning into one of those people that is always tethered to their smartphone. It's not easy putting this device down. Every time I pick it up it's nothing but goodness.

Note in my house!
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    12-14-2014 06:54 AM
    Had one of those moments yesterday when I found myself really appreciating the power of the Note 4. I was on my laptop completing an employee evaluation and I needed to view the competencies rubric and the Word document simultaneously, so I had both documents open split screen. I was able to go back and forth with ease. I do this a lot on my laptop. And then I realized that I can do the same thing on my Note 4 and do it in the exact same manner. That's impressive.

Note in my house!
    12-16-2014 04:32 AM
    I know I love my Note 4 because it loves me back no other phone has made me feel this complete and happy haha!!
    12-16-2014 07:53 AM
    I have not picked up my iPad Air once since getting my Note 4 in the mail midday Friday. My iPad Air has been my go to device for about a year. I preferred it to my iPhone 5S. But it has been neglected recently. This Note 4 is a showstopper.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    I've been going through the exact same situation.

12-16-2014 07:58 AM
    I love my note 4 because of the battery at moderate use with bluetooth on and wifi on at all times it will last me 2 full days before i even charge it! amazing no external battery pack needed or extended battery.
    12-16-2014 08:46 AM
    Love my Note 4 for a variety of reasons:

- Super AMOLED Quad HD Display: Perhaps the best ever so far? Just watched some 2K videos and was blown away!!!
    - Multi-Tasking: 3 GB RAM FTW!
    - Fast Charging: It really is a 'feature' indeed!
    - S Pen: In particular using as a mouse

Now I'm not a hardcore tech guy, but this appears to be the best consumer electronic device / item that I've ever bought. It's really surpassed my expectations.A complete package.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    12-16-2014 11:09 AM
    I'm hoping I love mine as much as all of you guys do. I ordered a Nexus 6 and had some issues with it, so I'm returning it and waiting until they have them worked out. For now, I'm going to a Note 4 (just ordered one on Swappa Sunday night). I'm going to miss the quick updates, but I think I can probably live without them, as the added bonuses in the Note 4 really make up for that. And I can just toss the GEL launcher and get that Nexus look with the Note 4 features!

doctordwaynewilliams - good to see you came back over from the dark side to love this phone so much!
    12-16-2014 11:23 AM
    It is easy to appreciate, especially when I consider how often I use it and the myriad of things I use it for. starting from when I first wake up until I go back to bed for the night: the alarm wakes me up, I check my messages/emails that came through during the night, my first 30-day fitness challenge starts 15 minutes after my Note's alarm goes off, after my 3 fitness challenges, I go for a run and track it through S-health. After, I take a screen capture and text it to my girlfriend because she likes to keep me motivated. On my way to work, I stop at Starbucks and use the app to pay and / or redeem my rewards. When I get to work, I jot down my to do list in action themo and pin it to my work screen on my Note 4. I listen to my voicemail messages and record my notes in my phone log folder using s-note. I record all of my notes for every meeting I go to in S-note. I use my calendar to schedule appointments. I make phone calls. when I get a free moment, I check articles on Flipboard. I drive to different schools throughout the day. During my commute, I listen to my sports podcasts. I use my GPS if I have to go to a new facility outside of my district that I am unfamiliar with. I use Group me throughout the day to collaborate with other Cabinet members. At the end of the day, I review my notes, lists, phone logs. Then I listen to Google music on my way home. When I stop at my local supermarket, I use my Note 4 to make my purchase, same with getting gas. When I get home,I Sometimes use the Epicurious app to find a recipe for dinner. I use smart remote to find sports to watch for the night. At 8 o'clock I use Google Hangouts to video chat with my 6-year old daughter. I'm divorced now, so keeping contact everyday possible is important. when I do have my kids, I like to take lots of videos and pictures. I play Words with Friends. And then I use the Play Books app to read just before bed.

This is why my smartphone choice is so important. And it is the reason I love my Note 4 so much. It gets me through my day. No hiccups, it just performs. And it looks good doing it. And by the way, it does all of this on one charge = truly amazing.
    If that wouldn't make a great commercial, I don't know what would!
    12-16-2014 11:38 AM
    Love my Note 4 for a variety of reasons:

- Super AMOLED Quad HD Display: Perhaps the best ever so far? Just watched some 2K videos and was blown away!!!
    - Multi-Tasking: 3 GB RAM FTW!
    - Fast Charging: It really is a 'feature' indeed!
    - S Pen: In particular using as a mouse

Now I'm not a hardcore tech guy, but this appears to be the best consumer electronic device / item that I've ever bought. It's really surpassed my expectations.A complete package.
    Where are you able to get some 2k vids?
    12-16-2014 11:40 AM
    Where are you able to get some 2k vids?
    I would like to know as well. Would love to see what it looks like on this screen.

Note in my house!
    12-17-2014 04:26 AM
    Because I started with iphone3gs,4,4s,and 5, then the Note2, then Note3, and now Note4 and haven't given apple a second thought.

Da Note 4
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    12-17-2014 05:46 AM
213 ... 45678 ...