09-20-2017 07:47 PM
213 ... 56789
tools
    It's the only smartphone that I had where I keep finding new features 2 months into having it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    12-17-2014 12:49 PM
    It's the only smartphone that I had where I keep finding new features 2 months into having it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    I know what you mean. The phone keeps getting better and better. Really happy that I returned the iPhone 6 Plus when I did and picked up this one. Not that the iPhone 6 Plus wasn't a great smartphone, but c'mon, this smartphone is unreal.

Note in my house!
    Aubbre4 and bassplayrguy like this.
    12-17-2014 01:11 PM
    I know what you mean. The phone keeps getting better and better. Really happy that I returned the iPhone 6 Plus when I did and picked up this one. Not that the iPhone 6 Plus wasn't a great smartphone, but c'mon, this smartphone is unreal.

Note in my house!
    Yeh I checked out the 6 plus and while its smooth and has some nice touches.

Apple just can't get the larger display concept and hence a return next year of a rumoured release of going back to their comfort zone (a smaller handset).

Sure apple tried with double tap to reduce the screen and orientation implementations. This is miles away from how the Boss (Samsung) uses the larger display.

Like Samsung or hate their devices if you are into tech then very little argument can be had in how well Samsung does with the larger displays.

I highly rate the Note 4 it's just a tech enthusiasts dream device in that there is just so much entertainment to be had on discovering features, to multitasking, media, drawing, doodling, work related activities, health & fitness.

Yeh a job well done, no it's not perfect but yes it is a fantastic device :-)

Posted via the Android Central App
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    12-17-2014 05:28 PM
    A co-worker was really hating on my Note 4 yesterday. She said that her Palm had a stylus like 10 years ago. I just smiled at her. No response needed. Just angry, for no good reason.

Note in my house!
    Katrina White1 and FullAuto67 like this.
    12-18-2014 03:21 AM
    Did I mention that I just like writing with the s-pen? Now that it reads my cursive writing a lot better, it has really become a joy to use. I bought my daughter the Note 1 from eBay so she can practice her handwriting. She loves it.

Note in my house!
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    12-19-2014 09:05 AM
    Starting to realize that I really don't need a tablet at all. I was going to explore possibly getting a Samsung tablet of some sort, but no bueno. I could not justify spending a dime for a tablet with this smartphone in my possession. So the Note 4 is keeping money in my pocket. Just another reason to love it.
    12-21-2014 11:59 PM
    Starting to realize that I really don't need a tablet at all. I was going to explore possibly getting a Samsung tablet of some sort, but no bueno. I could not justify spending a dime for a tablet with this smartphone in my possession. So the Note 4 is keeping money in my pocket. Just another reason to love it.
    I'm with ya on that one. The whole point of getting the note 4(my first one) was to not have to have 2 devices to charge and lug around. There were times when I thought I still wanted a tablet til I got chromecast. Not anymore.

Plus seeing all those non iPhone 6+ people holding their phones 2 inches from their faces, no way was that going to be me.

12-22-2014 12:40 AM
    I'm with ya on that one. The whole point of getting the note 4(my first one) was to not have to have 2 devices to charge and lug around. There were times when I thought I still wanted a tablet til I got chromecast. Not anymore.

Plus seeing all those non iPhone 6+ people holding their phones 2 inches from their faces, no way was that going to be me.

When sitting in professional development sessions or meetings, sometimes I find myself wanting a larger area to take notes with the spen. But that could just be old habit....

I'm contemplating buying a used note 8 or 10.1 to just use for taking larger/longer notes by hand...
    12-22-2014 12:09 PM
    I know I love my Note 4 because I have made more threads about it than any other smartphone I have ever owned.
    12-24-2014 06:18 AM
    I picked up my Note 4 yesterday from AT&T. It's stellar. I traded in a 6-month old Note 3 in pristine condition for it. The screen is better and the camera is a real tangible improvement. However, coming from a Note 3 the upgrade is not dramatic as the 3 was plenty awesome in its own right...but it's always nice to have a new toy. The 4 may last me well into the Note 5 depending on what that brings.

from the G Pad 7
    12-24-2014 06:24 AM
    I picked up my Note 4 yesterday from AT&T. It's stellar. I traded in a 6-month old Note 3 in pristine condition for it. The screen is better and the camera is a real tangible improvement. However, coming from a Note 3 the upgrade is not dramatic...but it's always nice to have a new toy.

from the G Pad 7
    That's a great Christmas gift for yourself.
    12-24-2014 06:25 AM
    That's a great Christmas gift for yourself.
    Oh yes, birthday (the 12-22) and Christmas. AT&T threw in this LG G Pad 7 LTE too (not that I needed it). ...its certainly not bad for a freebee but the Note 4's screen really spoils ya.

from the G Pad 7
    12-24-2014 06:30 AM
    Oh yes, birthday (the 12-22) and Christmas. AT&T threw in this LG G Pad 7 LTE too (not that I needed it). ...its certainly not bad for a freebee but the Note 4's screen really spoils ya.

from the G Pad 7
    That's an awesome pickup. And Happy Birthday!
    12-24-2014 06:32 AM
    That's an awesome pickup. And Happy Birthday!
    Thanks!

from the G Pad 7
    12-24-2014 06:34 AM
    I tried someone's Droid Maxx and it was the laggiest thing ever. The screen responsiveness was behind 2 seconds for nearly everything I touched even with KitKat. The Note 4 is so ridiculously responsive.
    12-25-2014 11:47 AM

from the G Pad 7
    What did you have to do to get them to toss in the free G-Pad? I was looking at picking up a Note 4. I'm tired of waiting on the white 64gb Nexus 6.
    12-26-2014 09:58 AM
    What did you have to do to get them to toss in the free G-Pad? I was looking at picking up a Note 4. I'm tired of waiting on the white 64gb Nexus 6.
    It was just a special they had (have?) going. I was skeptical of the G Pad's lowish specs but it works great. Really.

from the IV
    12-26-2014 10:11 AM
    It was just a special they had (have?) going. I was skeptical of the G Pad's lowish specs but it works great. Really.

from the IV
    Do you actually use your tablet even though you have the Note 4? A tablet would be wasted on me at this point. I use my a Note 4 for everything.
    12-26-2014 10:28 AM
    I know I love my Note 4 because I have made more threads about it than any other smartphone I have ever owned.
    This!
    12-26-2014 10:52 AM
    Even though I love my Note 4, I still use my tablet regularly for things like Netflix and browsing the forums. To me (and my eyes) the bigger screen is just more comfortable for those tasks.
    12-26-2014 10:54 AM
    Do you actually use your tablet even though you have the Note 4? A tablet would be wasted on me at this point. I use my a Note 4 for everything.
    With effort. With effort. It's a solution looking for a problem. Uh...sometimes I want a bigger screen? Yeah. Yeah, that's it.

from the IV
    12-26-2014 11:44 AM
    Even though I love my Note 4, I still use my tablet regularly for things like Netflix and browsing the forums. To me (and my eyes) the bigger screen is just more comfortable for those tasks.
    I'm glad to say that I have been able to get along just with the Note 4. I sold the iPad Air that had that was my "go to" device. So I replaced it with a Chromebook. But then I sold that because I wasn't using it. So now, I'm just using my Note 4 and I love the convenience of having a true "all-in-one'' device. It also is better for my pockets.
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    12-26-2014 04:58 PM
    I have my Note 4, a G Pad 8.3, and a G Pad 7 LTE. I will use them all even if it ultimately just means alternating.

from the IV
    12-26-2014 05:00 PM
    I have my Note 4, a G Pad 8.3, and a G Pad 7 LTE. I will use them all.

from the IV
    Ha.
    12-26-2014 05:01 PM
    The larger screens are nice for reading my flight manuals. Learning to fight in an F-16C Block 52 is no simple task.

from the IV
    12-26-2014 05:04 PM
213 ... 56789