I know I love my Note 4 because...

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I guess you could achieve the same thing by opening up a note app and just thumb typ' it in, but it is cooler to do on the Note 4 using the S-pen.

Yup cuz I press the button on the pen to bring up the action memo. And I love how when ppl call it's just a small window now! It doesn't interrupt what I'm doing. Very smart Samsung.

From my smokin' hot N4

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what the problem was, but I deleted the apps and re-downloaded them and they work fine now.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Have any of you used Tap to Pay yet? I have a few times, but not since getting my S-view ease. It would be cool if I didn't have to open the flip-cover when using it.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know I love my Note 4 because I had preordered the iPhone 6 Plus, 128 GB in space grey which was the phone I had been waiting for, for a very long time. It was my dream device. I had been checking the status of my order everyday all day. Until I got frustrated on October 14th and decided to preorder the Note 4. Received the Note 4 on launch day.I haven't checked the status on my iPhone 6 Plus since. I actually tried cancelling the order yesterday. I couldn't believe it. I'm sure it will be interesting when the iPhone 6 Plus comes, and I get to compare the 2 phones side-by-side. But I'm pretty certain that I would still choose the Note 4. It is that good. To replace my iPhone and iPad, it must be an awesome device.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I did the same thing. I pre-order the 6 plus to try it out. Took too long. Tried the iPhone 6. Had out literally 4 hours and realized it was exactly the same as the previous iPhones just larger. Quickly returned it and returned to the G3. I then ordered the note 4 which comes tomorrow. I do miss my note 3. Tomorrow the world shall be right again lol.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I did the same thing. I pre-order the 6 plus to try it out. Took too long. Tried the iPhone 6. Had out literally 4 hours and realized it was exactly the same as the previous iPhones just larger. Quickly returned it and returned to the G3. I then ordered the note 4 which comes tomorrow. I do miss my note 3. Tomorrow the world shall be right again lol.
I keep finding features in the Note 4 that will make it tough to even consider giving it up for the iPhone 6 Plus. I love being able to pin action memos to my homescreen. It's like having digital post-its right there for you all the time. I like hovering the S-pen over a link and getting a preview.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

I know exactly what you mean. For the same price point, I actually considered the iP6+ but when I went into Futureshop to look at one (It was closer than the Apple Store) I loved the feel of the device, but I looked at those icons upon icons, swiped left, right, brought up clumsy ninja, looked at it again and went.... same ol same ol. Nothing new other than a larger screen. Then I walked over to the Note 3 that they had on display and was still more impressed with the screen.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
This is also the first time since getting my first iPhone4 that I have been this excited and "in a relationship" with a new device hahah! But seriously. I love this phone so far.

The only drag is that at my work we are not allowed to bring in any electronic devices. I am trying to figure out how to safely store it in the vehicle during the winter without damage. I hear that using a very good insulated cooler can protect the device. One could say keep it at home, but one of the reasons to have the device is if there is a problem on the way to work or home. I do have an S4 that I could use for this but swapping out sim cards every day is annoying. Still trying to figure this one out. I might have to go in early just to get a locker at the gym and store it there for the day. Grrrr.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
This is also the first time since getting my first iPhone4 that I have been this excited and "in a relationship" with a new device hahah! But seriously. I love this phone so far.

The only drag is that at my work we are not allowed to bring in any electronic devices. I am trying to figure out how to safely store it in the vehicle during the winter without damage. I hear that using a very good insulated cooler can protect the device. One could say keep it at home, but one of the reasons to have the device is if there is a problem on the way to work or home. I do have an S4 that I could use for this but swapping out sim cards every day is annoying. Still trying to figure this one out. I might have to go in early just to get a locker at the gym and store it there for the day. Grrrr.

That sucks that you can't bring your phone to your work.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
That sucks that you can't bring your phone to your work.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

OMG tell me about it! I have taken to storing it in the gym locker next to my work. Ironically Note 4 to the rescue, after one of my eve shifts one of my bosses needed a jump start but no one had a bloody flashlight.. The Note 4 did! Good thing I brought it in despite the difficulty in storing it!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Even though I don't have my Note 4 anymore, one of the things that I missed (other than the screen, pen, automatic upload of pictures and videos, customization, etc.) is the fast charging. That is a great feature of the device.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
And I'm back to the Note 4. Crazy I know. Something about it just kept calling me. And my 6 year-old daughter was instrumental in my decision. She asked me on Monday, "Hey where is your phone with the pen? That was cool." I had to agree, it is pretty cool. Honestly, she just wanted to use one of the coloring book apps that I had previously had on my Note 4. But it was a poignant deciding moment nonetheless.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
And I'm back to the Note 4. Crazy I know. Something about it just kept calling me. And my 6 year-old daughter was instrumental in my decision. She asked me on Monday, "Hey where is your phone with the pen? That was cool." I had to agree, it is pretty cool. Honestly, she just wanted to use one of the coloring book apps that I had previously had on my Note 4. But it was a poignant deciding moment nonetheless.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

Your decision was a wise one :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed