I know I love my Note 4 because...

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I know what you mean. I sold my iPad Air and picked up a Chromebook though (which is very sweet by the way).

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

What kind of Chromebook? I've been looking at them for my hubby and wondering which are the best. Not trying to co -opt the thread... Just asking folks who say they have them.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
What kind of Chromebook? I've been looking at them for my hubby and wondering which are the best. Not trying to co -opt the thread... Just asking folks who say they have them.
OK. I have done a lot of research on these in the past and have had 2 prior to the one I have now. I bought the Samsung Chromebook 2 with the Intel processor. It was $249. Best Chromebook I have ever used. I had the Samsung Chromebook series 3 I believe and performance was awful. Choppy video, lagged a lot, and battery wasn't good. Then I got the Acer C 720 and the performance was amazing however, the build quality was questionable. The Sammy Chromebook 2 with Intel processor is the best of both worlds and cheap. Do not get the one with the Exynos processor.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
BTW, if you get a Chromebook and download Airdroid, yiu can send and receive phone calls and text messages. Yiu can also access files and media content like videos and pictures on your phone. Pretty cool.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Someone please tell me if i root the note 4 and delete bloat plus most of the google stuff like google + because i don't use it, will it make a big difference in terms of lag and battery life ??

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
My Note 4 is starting to feel small. Wish it were a little bigger now.

You know, I am getting the same feeling too. The Note 4 feels very comfortable in my hand (no case) and it doesn't even look big to me anymore. Also it feels like the phone got smaller or my hands got bigger!

The only times I really notice its size is when it is in my pockets but I think that's because of the contrast in size compared to my old phone and that I am more consciously attuned to it. It's a very good size right now and I see envious gazes from bystanders all the time!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know I love my Note 4 because I'm actually enjoying using some of the bloatware on this phone. I've just started using Softcard And I like it.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I love my Note 4, Da Machine, because I find myself going naked without thinking about it, or consciously trying to make a statement. The build quality gives me confidence that I will not drop this amazing machine.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So after about a week after coming from the iPhone 6 Plus, I have finally gotten my Note 4 setup the way I want. Documents and notes transferred, mobile payment setup, multimedia files and subscriptions transferred and/or created, perfect case on, accessories purchased, and the entire manual read and YouTube videos reviewed. So I know just about everything I need to know about this device and I have now integrated it completely into my daily life. So I'm feeling really comfortable with this device and still get very excited to do certain things with it. It is feature rich and has been extremely reliable. This smartphone is a keeper.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
So after about a week after coming from the iPhone 6 Plus, I have finally gotten my Note 4 setup the way I want. Documents and notes transferred, mobile payment setup, multimedia files and subscriptions transferred and/or created, perfect case on, accessories purchased, and the entire manual read and YouTube videos reviewed. So I know just about everything I need to know about this device and I have now integrated it completely into my daily life. So I'm feeling really comfortable with this device and still get very excited to do certain things with it. It is feature rich and has been extremely reliable. This smartphone is a keeper.

Ahhhh. It's nice to be amongst fellow tech junkies

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I set up the my places widget. It is really slick. I didn't even notice it before. Really loving all of the features on this device.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Same here I feel like I dodged a bullet when I returned the iPhone 6 Plus for this beautiful device.

Had a look at the 6 Plus in store a few days ago. It's a nice device but ios no way lol. Ios is smooth and fluid However there is no excitement in it. I'm just an Android guy and simply put ios is not for me.

I appreciate the iPhone and for those that are accustomed to it that is just fine.

For me the Note 4 is minblowing and has everything wrapped up nicely.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Had a look at the 6 Plus in store a few days ago. It's a nice device but ios no way lol. Ios is smooth and fluid However there is no excitement in it. I'm just an Android guy and simply put ios is not for me.

I appreciate the iPhone and for those that are accustomed to it that is just fine.

For me the Note 4 is minblowing and has everything wrapped up nicely.

When I owned the iPhone 6 Plus, I was very happy with it, but it just didn't appeal to me the way the Note 4 does now. The more I use this smartphone the more I understand how great and powerful it is. Looking forward to a long, productive, and fun year with this bad boy.