I know I love my Note 4 because...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
That's me in a nutshell. My husband thought I was nuts. I kept trading one phone for another on Craigslist and selling phones and buying phones off eBay and upgrading... I currently have the Note 3 and love it. Once you go Phablet you can't go back. I live vicariously through you new Note 4 owners. Cant wait to get one or the Note 5. But this is the first phone I've had that I've been completely satisfied with. I think it's Note series for life for me!

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
I think its easy to have that attitude with the Note series of smartphones because it offers so much. It is truly the ultimate all-in-one device in my opinion. I absolutely love mine.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Can you believe I'm still excited about this device? Usually, the new phone smell wears off by now, and I'm looking at what's coming up. But, I'm still interested in learning new features on this device and how to integrate them into my daily routine. Just really happy that I have been able to settle on a smartphone. I was starting to worry about myself because I have been through so many smartphones over the years.

Yeh pretty much the same the Note 4 just fits into my lifestyle nicely.

Also been through quite a few devices in 3 year's.

1)Galaxy S3

2)Galaxy S4

3)Galaxy Mega

4)Galaxy Note 2

5)Galaxy Note 3

6)Nexus 5 x 2

7)Xperia Z2

8)LG G3

9)Note 4.

More than happy and feel that my addiction is cured lol

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeh pretty much the same the Note 4 just fits into my lifestyle nicely.

Also been through quite a few devices in 3 year's.

1)Galaxy S3

2)Galaxy S4

3)Galaxy Mega

4)Galaxy Note 2

5)Galaxy Note 3

6)Nexus 5 x 2

7)Xperia Z2

8)LG G3

9)Note 4.

More than happy and feel that my addiction is cured lol

Holy Samsung!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Holy Samsung!

Haha yeh the S3 was the kick starter to my addiction,

I forgot one woops I have 2 x Note 4's one in black and the other in white. Also I didn't know until I won the white in a raffle that it was the Exynos version so I have both variants.

Still retain the Z2, G3 and both Note 4's.

OK my name is Graeme and I'm a smartphone addict :p

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Haha yeh the S3 was the kick starter to my addiction,

I forgot one woops I have 2 x Note 4's one in black and the other in white. Also I didn't know until I won the white in a raffle that it was the Exynos version so I have both variants.

Still retain the Z2, G3 and both Note 4's.

OK my name is Graeme and I'm a smartphone addict :p

Which Note 4 performs better?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Which Note 4 performs better?

In some aspects the Exynos is better and others the Snapdragon.

I find the Exynos in terms of browser speed eg page loading is quicker and a bit more fluid.

But the Snapdragon is blazingly quick, hard to seperate the two which speaks volumes for the Exynos which has trailed a bit behind previously. Plus the Exynos is 64bit however not enabled (I'm sure that will change upon lollipop update.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I love talking about my Note4. People ask me about it all the time. Especially when I pull out the S-pen. I get a lot of looks. I have to say, I'm proud to show it off.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I love talking about my Note4. People ask me about it all the time. Especially when I pull out the S-pen. I get a lot of looks. I have to say, I'm proud to show it off.

Its a very nice device that will be sure to keep many very happy, that is until the next one lol

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Its a very nice device that will be sure to keep many very happy, that is until the next one lol

Right now, I think it would take the Note 5 and nothing else to make me give this up.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So looks like the Doc is now in deep with the Note line :)

I think I am. So far it has been a dream to use. I haven't had any issues and everything I have used it for it has handled amazingly.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I think I am. So far it has been a dream to use. I haven't had any issues and everything I have used it for it has handled amazingly.

I really like the Note line myself and the Note 4 is just outstanding.

Certainly keeping my attention away from my 3 other phones lol

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
There is something attractive to me about having an all-in-one device and having that device be my only device. I'm starting to purge my devices now. I had already gotten rid of my iPhone, iPad, and now I'm thinking about selling my newly acquired Chromebook. I think that I will be just fine with my Note 4. I do have a laptop at my office that I use for creating documents and holding meetings. But for everything else, I use my Note 4. And I feel more comfortable with that. This way, I have everything I need with me all the time.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving Note 4 family! I hope you all capture many precious memories and send many messages of holiday cheer with your Notes. Just be careful to not get any turkey grease on your screens. ;)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving Note 4 family! I hope you all capture many precious memories and send many messages of holiday cheer with your Notes. Just be careful to not get any turkey grease on your screens. ;)

Well I'm in Bonnie Scotland but hope your all having a cracking thanksgiving.

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes, this is a great phone. I switched from an iPhone 5S. This is my second go around with Android. My first was an HTC EVO 4G which i loved at the time. I am quite surprised just how far Android has come and even more so the capabilities of the Note 4. It does sooooo much. It really showcases just how lacking IOS is.

trickz20

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I just joined this forum to join in the note 4 love and I've got to say it's great to see others who feel the same way about this majestic device!!

In fact I came across this because I simply can't get enough galaxy note 4, whether you tube videos, reviews, googling I love the note 4, or forums!I just want to know everything about this phone.

I switched from the iPhone 4s and I've had my eye on this beast for many months! Ita everything I thought it would plus more, so needless to say I'm so happy I made this switch.

Like you guys the phone feels and lolooks normal almost to the point I think this is normal mobile phone size, it's only when I see small iPhone I realize this thing is pretty big. Having said that I now sometimes wish it was a bit bigger as well! Really funny to hear others think and feel the same way about this device! I'm proud to pull this out and I use the 's pen non stop!

I'm seriously in love with this phone in every way...what a beast!

I also got the supershieldz glass screen protector! It's pretty awesome!

Sent from my freaking awesome charcoal black note 4!!