I know I love my Note 4 because...

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I just joined this forum to join in the note 4 love and I've got to say it's great to see others who feel the same way about this majestic device!!

In fact I came across this because I simply can't get enough galaxy note 4, whether you tube videos, reviews, googling I love the note 4, or forums!I just want to know everything about this phone.

I switched from the iPhone 4s and I've had my eye on this beast for many months! Ita everything I thought it would plus more, so needless to say I'm so happy I made this switch.

Like you guys the phone feels and lolooks normal almost to the point I think this is normal mobile phone size, it's only when I see small iPhone I realize this thing is pretty big. Having said that I now sometimes wish it was a bit bigger as well! Really funny to hear others think and feel the same way about this device! I'm proud to pull this out and I use the 's pen non stop!

I'm seriously in love with this phone in every way...what a beast!

I also got the supershieldz glass screen protector! It's pretty awesome!

Sent from my freaking awesome charcoal black note 4!!
Love your enthusiasm. I'm still with the Galaxy Note 3 and I do the same things you did. Researching everything I can about the Note 4. It's such a gorgeous device. I love my Note 3 so I can only imagine how obsessed I'd be the 4. There's no way I'm ever leaving the Phablet sized phones to go back. I love watching the you tube videos and reading the forums and obsessing over these phablets!!

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It is strange to see smaller phones now. I saw an iPhone 4/4S the other day and it looked ridiculously small.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
True. I had an iPhone 4 for a year and now when I see one I can't believe I strained my eyes looking at that little screen. It actually used to hurt my eyes. With the Note 3 it's like heaven for my eyes. These Notes are just the ultimate devices.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It is strange to see smaller phones now. I saw an iPhone 4/4S the other day and it looked ridiculously small.

Never been into iphones and yeh I just couldn't get with the size.

OK apple have now the 6 & 6 plus and while no doubt capable devices hmmm it just doesn't come near the Note line in terms of features for making the most of the size of the display.

Half hearted attempt with double tap to minimise oh and landscape orientation go go apple lol

Posted via the Android Central App

trickz20

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, every time I see an iphone 4, 4s, 5, I just can't get over how tiny it is. It almost looks like a toy! Like what is that little device!? lol How did I ever manage with that thing!! I could never go back to a smaller device.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
During Thanksgiving dinner, my cousin who has the Note 2 was eyeing my Note 4. I was happy telling her about it and showing her some of the new features. That was until she put her hands on it. She compared the sizes of the two devices by placing her Note 2 with some gaudy case with glitter and rhinestones directly on the face Of my Note 4's screen. We almost had a death in the family that day. Keep Your Hands Off My Note 4! Stupid relatives. Inspected my phone thoroughly afterward. Food wasn't that good either.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
During Thanksgiving dinner, my cousin who has the Note 2 was eyeing my Note 4. I was happy telling her about it and showing her some of the new features. That was until she put her hands on it. She compared the sizes of the two devices by placing her Note 2 with some gaudy case with glitter and rhinestones directly on the face Of my Note 4's screen. We almost had a death in the family that day. Keep Your Hands Off My Note 4! Stupid relatives. Inspected my phone thoroughly afterward. Food wasn't that good either.

Haha those pesky relatives hmmm I was reading that and if any damage occurred then a law suit would have followed Right?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know I love my Note 4 because when I read negative comments by posters about the Note 4 I immediately feel they and their comments are discredited because they clearly have cognitive deficits.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
And I will add this to some of the naysayers out there. I don't know what I did. But my phone has gotten faster. I did change my micro SD card a few days ago. Maybe that did something. But my Note 4 does seem a little faster and more responsive than before. And before it was really fast.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
And I will add this to some of the naysayers out there. I don't know what I did. But my phone has gotten faster. I did change my micro SD card a few days ago. Maybe that did something. But my Note 4 does seem a little faster and more responsive than before. And before it was really fast.

Mmmmmmm. Interesting. I may have to try that. I've had this 32gb card for quite some time now. My gallery is always slowing up and it's happened with every phone that this SD card has been in.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Mmmmmmm. Interesting. I may have to try that. I've had this 32gb card for quite some time now. My gallery is always slowing up and it's happened with every phone that this SD card has been in.

I heard that for some reason the Samsung cards work the best. Try their Pro line. It may make a difference.

dralex1981

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I know I love my Note 4 because..... even after significant use over the last one and half months, I never once had to use the power saving or ultra power saving modes :)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I know I love my Note 4 because..... even after significant use over the last one and half months, I never once had to use the power saving or ultra power saving modes :)
That's a great thing. To be able to use your smartphone the way you want to without worrying about your battery dying is a luxury.

luvthisphone

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
The note 4 is amazing. Its so fast also I
Have never had a phone charge this fast. As others have stated I also use my laptop and tablet less now. I only had my note 4 for 3 days and I absolutely love it.
I cant put it down. Yay samsung.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I was taking a lot of pictures today with our Life Skills students who went out on Community-Based Instruction outing today. This program has been my baby. And it will be featured on our District website next month. And I took all of the photos for it on my Note 4 instead of assigning our public relations person who usually does the camera work. The pictures are astoundingly good. So happy with the camera on the Note 4. This smartphone truly amazes me everyday.Christmas really came early this year.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I was taking a lot of pictures today with our Life Skills students who went out on Community-Based Instruction outing today. This program has been my baby. And it will be featured on our District website next month. And I took all of the photos for it on my Note 4 instead of assigning our public relations person who usually does the camera work. The pictures are astoundingly good. So happy with the camera on the Note 4. This smartphone truly amazes me everyday.Christmas really came early this year.

So glad like me your enjoying it but not only that appreciative :)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So glad like me your enjoying it but not only that appreciative :)

It is easy to appreciate, especially when I consider how often I use it and the myriad of things I use it for. starting from when I first wake up until I go back to bed for the night: the alarm wakes me up, I check my messages/emails that came through during the night, my first 30-day fitness challenge starts 15 minutes after my Note's alarm goes off, after my 3 fitness challenges, I go for a run and track it through S-health. After, I take a screen capture and text it to my girlfriend because she likes to keep me motivated. On my way to work, I stop at Starbucks and use the app to pay and / or redeem my rewards. When I get to work, I jot down my to do list in action themo and pin it to my work screen on my Note 4. I listen to my voicemail messages and record my notes in my phone log folder using s-note. I record all of my notes for every meeting I go to in S-note. I use my calendar to schedule appointments. I make phone calls. when I get a free moment, I check articles on Flipboard. I drive to different schools throughout the day. During my commute, I listen to my sports podcasts. I use my GPS if I have to go to a new facility outside of my district that I am unfamiliar with. I use Group me throughout the day to collaborate with other Cabinet members. At the end of the day, I review my notes, lists, phone logs. Then I listen to Google music on my way home. When I stop at my local supermarket, I use my Note 4 to make my purchase, same with getting gas. When I get home,I Sometimes use the Epicurious app to find a recipe for dinner. I use smart remote to find sports to watch for the night. At 8 o'clock I use Google Hangouts to video chat with my 6-year old daughter. I'm divorced now, so keeping contact everyday possible is important. when I do have my kids, I like to take lots of videos and pictures. I play Words with Friends. And then I use the Play Books app to read just before bed.

This is why my smartphone choice is so important. And it is the reason I love my Note 4 so much. It gets me through my day. No hiccups, it just performs. And it looks good doing it. And by the way, it does all of this on one charge = truly amazing.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm struggling to find balance with my Note 4. On one hand, I want to use it for everything. I feel like I should be utilizing such a capable device to make everything in my life easier. But, on the other hand, I think I'm turning into one of those people that is always tethered to their smartphone. It's not easy putting this device down. Every time I pick it up it's nothing but goodness.

Note in my house!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1