I know I love my Note 4 because...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I picked up my Note 4 yesterday from AT&T. It's stellar. I traded in a 6-month old Note 3 in pristine condition for it. The screen is better and the camera is a real tangible improvement. However, coming from a Note 3 the upgrade is not dramatic...but it's always nice to have a new toy.

from the G Pad 7
That's a great Christmas gift for yourself.

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I tried someone's Droid Maxx and it was the laggiest thing ever. The screen responsiveness was behind 2 seconds for nearly everything I touched even with KitKat. The Note 4 is so ridiculously responsive.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Oh yes, birthday (the 12-22) and Christmas. AT&T threw in this LG G Pad 7 LTE too (not that I needed it). ...its certainly not bad for a freebee but the Note 4's screen really spoils ya.

from the G Pad 7
What did you have to do to get them to toss in the free G-Pad? I was looking at picking up a Note 4. I'm tired of waiting on the white 64gb Nexus 6.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
What did you have to do to get them to toss in the free G-Pad? I was looking at picking up a Note 4. I'm tired of waiting on the white 64gb Nexus 6.

It was just a special they had (have?) going. I was skeptical of the G Pad's lowish specs but it works great. Really.

from the IV

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It was just a special they had (have?) going. I was skeptical of the G Pad's lowish specs but it works great. Really.

from the IV
Do you actually use your tablet even though you have the Note 4? A tablet would be wasted on me at this point. I use my a Note 4 for everything.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Even though I love my Note 4, I still use my tablet regularly for things like Netflix and browsing the forums. To me (and my eyes) the bigger screen is just more comfortable for those tasks.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Even though I love my Note 4, I still use my tablet regularly for things like Netflix and browsing the forums. To me (and my eyes) the bigger screen is just more comfortable for those tasks.
I'm glad to say that I have been able to get along just with the Note 4. I sold the iPad Air that had that was my "go to" device. So I replaced it with a Chromebook. But then I sold that because I wasn't using it. So now, I'm just using my Note 4 and I love the convenience of having a true "all-in-one'' device. It also is better for my pockets.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I have not picked up my iPad Air once since getting my Note 4 in the mail midday Friday. My iPad Air has been my go to device for about a year. I preferred it to my iPhone 5S. But it has been neglected recently. This Note 4 is a showstopper.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Haha another dual OS person. I have iPad air 2, iPhone 6 and note 4. They all are awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay