I know I love my Note 4 because...

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I hope the Note 4 is not the last of the great Samsung phones. However, does Samsung have a history of restoring features they've previously removed?

from the Elegance

I thought Sammy had lost it with the Galaxy S3 (mainly design wise), but they bounced back with the S4. They did the same with the lacklustre S5.

I think even though the looks are great on this Note 5, I think Sammy do learn from their mistakes. We should see a stronger Note 6 I hope.

It would be perfect for me if only the battery was bigger.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I thought Sammy had lost it with the Galaxy S3 (mainly design wise), but they bounced back with the S4. They did the same with the lacklustre S5.

I think even though the looks are great on this Note 5, I think Sammy do learn from their mistakes. We should see a stronger Note 6 I hope.

It would be perfect for me if only the battery was bigger.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
I think Sammy is more focused on making their devices more energy efficient than having bigger batteries. It's be nice to see the Note 6 have a more efficient SOC and a larger battery but I don't think we're going to see that in the next year.

from the Elegance

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
For the first time in many years, I'm not compelled to upgrade my phone after a year. The iPhone 5, HTC One, and Galaxy S5 were all one and done phones for me. Nothing announced/released thus far is enough to tempt me away from the Note 4. Still a best in class display, high capacity/user replaceable battery, expandable memory, IR blaster, and great design. Maybe in 2016!

Sent from my SM-N910T

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I know this is an old thread. I'm sure everyone is long gone by now lol. But I just had to chime in because I was always admiring everyone with their note 4's and almost 2 years after its release I finally decided to get one!! I still have my iPhone 6s Plus and decided I simply could not live with just the iPhone. I always wanted to be content with just one device and have decided I will never be really happy unless I have both. I plan to just switch between the two whenever I feel like it. I've always wanted the Note 4 so bad even more then the Note 5 need my IR Blaster, need my SD card, and need removable battery. This is still a great phone and I know I'm a little late but I finally got it!!! Love love love my Note 4!! Anyone still have theirs?

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I know this is an old thread. I'm sure everyone is long gone by now lol. But I just had to chime in because I was always admiring everyone with their note 4's and almost 2 years after its release I finally decided to get one!! I still have my iPhone 6s Plus and decided I simply could not live with just the iPhone. I always wanted to be content with just one device and have decided I will never be really happy unless I have both. I plan to just switch between the two whenever I feel like it. I've always wanted the Note 4 so bad even more then the Note 5 need my IR Blaster, need my SD card, and need removable battery. This is still a great phone and I know I'm a little late but I finally got it!!! Love love love my Note 4!! Anyone still have theirs?

You're not alone, I got mine only a few months ago - it's just too fantastic. There's still much love for the Note 4.

http://forums.androidcentral.com

Note 4 910C 6.0.1 | Good Lock UI | Android Central App

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
That's great!! I'm definitely keeping this until January when I'm eligible to upgrade. If they bring all of features back they took away maybe I'll get the Note 6. I'd really forgotten how much I can do with android. So glad I got it

jacobtf

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I still have mine, two year old phone. It was upgraded to Lollipop, then Marshmallow. I have exchanged the battery recently, and with that, Android 6.0.1 and a new Panzer glass front, this phone feels as fresh and new as the day I got it. Definitely one of the best phone's I've ever had. Nothing I've seen so far have made me think "I'd like to exchange my Note 4 for that!"

At least not at those steep prices.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
It's the only phone I've kept for more than 8 months in the past 5 years. If the Note 7 doesn't deliver, I'm sticking with it for a other year!

Posted via the Android Central App

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Anyone here grab the Note 8? I did!! I'm totally enamored with it!!! I didn't think I could love a phone more then my note 4 but this thing is perfection. I'm locked into a two year contract with it and couldn't be happier

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have promised myself I will not go back to iPhone at least for the length of my contract and really give the phone my all. I can't see that being a problem since its the most amazing beast of a phone. I can't get enough of the Note!!
I always say that and then I go back. I'm going to really try this time.