What will the Note 5 have to have to get you to upgrade?

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
If you didn't upgrade to the Note 4, what will the Note 5 need to improve upon in order to get you more interested in upgrading?

Here's my wish list:
1. Better sound. Do away with rear speaker and give us stereo sound on the front.
2. 64 bit processor in order to improve processing efficiency and enhance battery life.
3. Better low light sensitivity with larger rear camera sensor
4. Improved, easier to use fingerprint sensor on a par with Apple's.
5. Unique metal case design. (The N4 has arguably just copied an older Apple case design with its beveled metal frame.)
6.Return the USB 3.0 port of the Note 3.
7. Enhanced phone call quality.
8. Better inter carrier compatibility. ( Apple is doing this with the Ipad Air 2.)
9. Make the s- pen more user friendly. It isn't very intuitive to use right now.
10. Get rid of some of the bloat ware that takes up nearly half of the Note 4's internal memory.

Posted via Android Central App

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This should be in the rumored devices forum...

This isn't a rumored device. We have no idea what is in the works for the N5. Manufacturers do listen, to what customers want and often plan accordingly. If we weren't sold on the N4, they need to hear why, so they have a better chance next year to get our business, should they decide to listen.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I will get the 5 because it's the 5,,that's it. Got the 4 and love it,, had the 2,the 3, the 4,and the 5 shall also be mine. Lol

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
If you didn't upgrade to the Note 4, what will the Note 5 need to improve upon in order to get you more interested in upgrading?

Here's my wish list:
1. Better sound. Do away with rear speaker and give us stereo sound on the front.
2. 64 bit processor in order to improve processing efficiency and enhance battery life.
5. Unique metal case design. (The N4 has arguably just copied an older Apple case design with its beveled metal frame.)
8. Better inter carrier compatibility. ( Apple is doing this with the Ipad Air 2.)
9. Make the s- pen more user friendly. It isn't very intuitive to use right now.
10. Get rid of some of the bloat ware that takes up nearly half of the Note 4's internal memory.

Slow your roll Playa as we just got the note 4

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
It is a rumored device as it isn't out yet and we are expecting it but we don't know 100% if it will be released. And yes we just got the 4. Enjoy it for a while. You've got a whole year :)

From my smokin' hot N4

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
You will be disappointed with the Note 5 as no phone is going to meet all your wish list needs. You should be looking at other phones, and this should be posted in the rumor device forum. The Note 4 was just released, and a lot of people are happy with it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Here's my wish list:

Half of the internal memory? Do some correct mah please. The note has about 22gb and half of 32 is 16.... Note when I had a nexus 5 32gb I had like 23-24 gb free so it's not that bad.

Speaker sounds better on the note 4 then note 3

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even sure. For now I'm just going to enjoy the 4 (I've had it for like a week now.. Almost) - so I am not worried about the 5 just yet :D.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Slow down please. I'm still waiting for Verizon to ship me my Note 4. Note 5 isn't even on my mind.

Note 2 via Android Central App

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Personally I think it's time for Samsung across the board on all devices not let carriers put any bloat ware.
Last night I went out to dinner with a few friends and my friend pulled out the iPhone 6 and it's just smooth and not over exaggerated with bloat ware. I came from an iPhone 5S yes the Note 4 blows iPhone specs but I must say and will always say this all these apps on a phone out the box is stupid and annoying even if you are able to disable they are still there taking up space. I also belive the best OS available is a true Android OS without anything else toe to toe against IOS I believe it is far superior. I would love the ability or a Samsung Note 4 of having pure android with Note S Pen functionality.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Personally I think it's time for Samsung across the board on all devices not let carriers put any bloat ware.
Last night I went out to dinner with a few friends and my friend pulled out the iPhone 6 and it's just smooth and not over exaggerated with bloat ware. I came from an iPhone 5S yes the Note 4 blows iPhone specs but I must say and will always say this all these apps on a phone out the box is stupid and annoying even if you are able to disable they are still there taking up space. I also belive the best OS available is a true Android OS without anything else toe to toe against IOS I believe it is far superior. I would love the ability or a Samsung Note 4 of having pure android with Note S Pen functionality.
Not going to happen and some people happen to use the "bloatware". I use a few of them myself. Space they take up isn't a big deal

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Phones are kind of peaking as far as technology goes.
Not sure what else you can do but make a slightly faster phone with some software improvements.
The only thing that might get me to bite on a Note 5 is a better designed phone otherwise I'm planning on keeping my Note 4 for 2-3 years.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
This should have been in the Note 3 forum, since the OP is asking people who didn't buy the Note 4 for opinions. I would assume that most people in the Note 4 forum bought the Note 4 or are planning to. :)

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

Here's my wish list:

I think it's a given that about 7 out of the 10 will be improved in the next iteration. The bloat won't go away because it's a carrier issue, not Samsung. The design is very arguable, depending on your tastes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki