Note 4 How are you utilizing S Note?

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: How are you utilizing S Note?

I am very curious to see people's responses to this. Need something to get excited about as I am eagerly waiting for my Note!

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I like S-Note and have used it some on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. I also used LectureNotes extensively. Because both were not very usable on my SGS4 I kind of dropped them and started using OneNote with a portable keyboard on just the 101. and sync'ing it via SkyDrive to my Laptop.
Now that I have a Note 4 coming and will have an S-Pen on my always-at-hand 'phone', I plan to try and work with S-Note more and see what I can do. I didn't find it very intuitive when I used it before, but it had great S-Pen features of course.....and now there is an S-Note version for the Windows PC...although it seems kind of clunky.

If Verizon ever ships my Note 4, I'll get to try it. Will subscribe to this thread to see what others say.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I use it as a way to write my grocery list, take notes at church, write down things ppl tell me when I don't have pen and paper, use it as a reminder, pretty much anything. It is one of the main things I missed on this phone.

From my smokin' hot N4

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I plan on using it at work during meetings to jot down notes. I also plan to doddle with it when said meetings get boring.

Posted via the Android Central App

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Like others, I use it most taking notes in meetings at work (N2). So nice not carrying around a pad of paper and pen - just pull out my phone when needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Haven't used it yet but will be using for grocery lists on Evernote and anything else I need to write down in a mobile environment.

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Haven't used it yet but will be using for grocery lists on Evernote and anything else I need to write down in a mobile environment.

How do you use it for grocery lists? Anything fancy or do you just create a list in S Note?

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Although I don't have my N4 yet :(
On my N2 I use it for a lot of the same things Reesh listed - notes at church (this might be what I use it most for), grocery lists (because you always have your phone right?), reminders, to-do lists... I pretty much note anything notable. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I use it for taking notes when working with my students or in meetings or in graduate class.

I use evernote because it syncs across all my devices. Papyrus is a great option if you have to take long notes like in a graduate class. Now, it's not the best for Super long noting sessions, like in grad school, but I forgot my laptop at work and forgot to grab a paper notebook, so I used my Note 3 and it actually got the job done.

I find that when I am taking notes with the s pen, people respond better than they would when I type on a phone. People seem to view or associate typing on a phone with texting or updating social media.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I use it as a way to write my grocery list, take notes at church, write down things ppl tell me when I don't have pen and paper, use it as a reminder, pretty much anything. It is one of the main things I missed on this phone.

From my smokin' hot N4

Do you mean it doesn't have that anymore where you can't do the notes anymore?

Posted via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Do you mean it doesn't have that anymore where you can't do the notes anymore?

Posted via Android Central App

No I mean when I switched to the m8 I missed it. Just last night I was on the phone with a car and needed to write down a coupon code. Whipped the s pen out, pressed action memo, done. :)

From my smokin' hot N4

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Took my elderly mom to the Dr. and used the spen/note to scribble down the Doctors orders he was rambling off at 100mph. The spen and note app was very helpful.

Eventually I'll forward my snotes to Evernote for the ones I want to keep long term.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use s note app for school projects, creating fliers, bible study notes, lectures for school. I also just downloaded the apk for (easy charts) because for some reason samsung got rid of it on the note 4. I used it all the time to on my note 3 for school's projects.

girls love tech too

dustout

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Currently I keep a couple of action notes on my homescreen so I can jot things down into them. When minimized they are still clear enough to read if I'm up close thanks to the high DPI. I blurred out the contents but you can get an idea of how I keep them... Very convenient to always be right there front and center. I used to stick those mini post-it notes to the back of my phone to keep quick notes so this is just amazing.

8utulcG.jpg